How is Trump doing so far? Is he any good?

How is Trump doing so far? Is he any good?

Great with the economy

Social issues depends on your own opinion

I can't help but think your flag is a rigatoni pasta.

Yes

Compared to what?

You can't just say 'RED IS A GOOD COLOR' with nothing to compare it to or frame of reference you fucking retard.

Try the best

Fucking amazing. I can't believe how much we are winning. He's untouchable, and I love it.

i wish we would start executing commies. but otherwise ok.

what can he do that is good? the only thing he could do to save the usa is to deport all non whites except east asians...and then allow whites who are right wing to immigrate to the usa...also stop cucking to the jews getting your dicks chopped off....usa is finished!!!

The worst. Thanks to his new tax bill I'm having to pay 700 dollars more PER MONTH. I can't support my 4 kids and I think I'm gonna have to give one of them up for adoption. I hate this President... :/

Economy is going nuts. 4% growth here we come.
>C-C-China will be the world largest economy by 2030
Chinks btfo
Culture is changing. Libs dont see it coming.
Fags btfo
UN and NATO BTFO
Deepstate BTFO

is red a good color compared to green?

Trump will win

>Is he any good?
He is better than what we could ask for.

>Is he any good?

The best in my life time.

Said a fucking leaf. Fuck you nigger lover.

You live in a shit-hole.

He's the emperor who willingly walks around naked, but the media screams at him so loudly, not realizing their own nakedness.

Objectively, we can say it's the same

kek

he gained some xp today, but overall hes still just a level 3 shekelgrabber

Agreed

anybody left of hitler is not good enough I believe the usa needs hitler otherwise it is finished nothing but mexfrica2.0

>How is Trump doing so far? Is he any good?

why do you keep posting these threads... you don't actually give a shit about our opinion.

Yeah if you are a billionaire, going great.