1388 King Stjepan Tvrtko and Vlatko Vukovic fucks 14.000 turkis army with 7.000 Bosniaks in Battle of Bileća

1388 King Stjepan Tvrtko and Vlatko Vukovic fucks 14.000 turkis army with 7.000 Bosniaks in Battle of Bileća.
1389 Serbia and Bosnia fucks turks on Kosovo.
1463-1500 Turks were killing Bosniaks from 1463-1500 and they couldn't etablish caliphate before 1500 in Bosnia. King are all nobility were killed in order to islamize that country because it was last line of defence. Turks burn all books and painting, even some cities and towns. Transform every wall into mosque. Lots of Bosniaks died.
Thomas Gordon in his book "History of the Greek revolution", 1832. that only 1/3 of population of Bosnia were muslims.
1831-1834 majority of Bosniaks start Great Bosnian Uprising, beating ottoman army for 2 and a half years than turks send all their army here. Resulting a lots of beheading and killing all families and even towns.
1830-1867 Serbia fucks full cock of muslims in Bosnia(mostly in Sarajevo).
Around 1818-1857 Ivan franjo Jukić and Antun Knežević 1834-1889 started Bosniak national movement. Jukić was expelled from Bosnia by muslim.
Muslims take an idea of Bosniakhood and takes it for themselfs so they could be recognized as true nationality

20-21 century Izetbegović muslim family(from suburbs around Belgrade, migratet here during 1830-1867) start shitting about WE WUZ MUZIES N BALIJANDERS N SHIEEEET

Today (modern)Bosniaks are known like "muzies, balkan jews, kebabs". "Modern Bosniaks" hate Serbia.
Sad...

Other urls found in this thread:

znacenje-imena.com/stjepan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bosnia and Serbia should we one country. We are same people like in Germany there are Bavarian and Saxonian. They have different little bit tradition but same people.

This is the true redpill. Nicely said. It is a shame what happened to such brotherly people.

Tvrtko's seal

Well yea... Life's hard

>Stjepan Tvrtko
Holy shit, this name.

Stjepan was a title if I'm not mistaken

It was a title of Serbian Kings. Ever since Stefan Prvovenčani, the first official Serbian King, all of his later descendants and those who have Nemanyich blood would call themselves Stefan, or in this case, Stjepan. It was a synonym for a King basically.

Yeah I remember now. Thanks bro.
Also, when will pic related become reality?

We have been waiting for some 500 years to finally unite with you. Hopefully, our waiting will soon come to and end, and we can have a unified Serbian state again.

Greetings from across the Drina.

:))))

Stjepan comes from greek word Stefanos I think which means crowned. Tsar Stefan Uroš IV Duša, Stjepan Ostoja Kotromanić...

Turks can't fight tho

Muslims hate us though.

The word for crowned in Greek is Estemmenos, not Stefanos.

I know I live in Sarajevo. It's everyday turkish-muslim propaganda from childhood. I love Montenegro and Serbia for trying to free us from occupier. Thanks

I found it on internet.
znacenje-imena.com/stjepan
Maybe it's ancient Greek

''Po Stefanu Nemanji, svi kraljevi dinastije Nemanjić su svom imenu dodavali ime Stefan: Stefan Prvovenčani, srpski veliki župan i vladar Stefan Radoslav, Stefan Vladislav, Stefan Uroš I, Stefan Uroš II, Stefan Uroš III, Stefan Uroš IV Dušan, i Stefan Uroš V. Desetorica katoličkih papa je nosilo ovo ime.''

Perhaps it is some old Greek. This perhaps seems to be a coincidence as well, that the first Serb to be named a King and that was crowned was named Stefan. Or maybe his father expected him to be crowned King and thus named him accordingly. We can't know for sure.

But we do know that it is a synonym for a King in Serbian lands. At least in the olden days.

Turkey published our fighting positions in Syria last year. Tried to get my ads bombed. I want to fuck them back harder. I'll fight as a mercenary if we can take the borsphorus and dardenelles away from them.

Bonus: we put the white cross of Christendom back on the hagia sofia, and my country no longer has a use for Turkey being in NATO. Fuck those roaches.

Lol I think the' re autistic. They consider themselves great nation of culture and Turkey one of the most developed countries in Europe

>Turkey
>European country
Kek. When will they stop meming that they are an European country?

I know one wahabi that wants to go in Turkey to become war pilot lol

The only southern Slavs that are Catholic are Croats and Slovenians, which means that 70% of South Slavs are Orthodox Christians. :)

I don't think Bosniaks and Serbs nationality depends on religion because Serbs are there no matter is he muslim, ortodox, hindu or whatever

But majority of Serbs are ortodox

When that day comes, later this century, there will be only one Church.