Dutch journalists vs new US ambassador

Dutch journalists vs new US ambassador
youtube.com/watch?v=WqPWTGVI_aU
rt.com/usa/415650-us-ambassador-netherlands-grilled/

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/us-netherlands-ambassador-intl/index.html
youtu.be/Gdyo83o6VjE
youtube.com/watch?v=lEL_xGifWDk
nos.nl/googleamp/artikel/2211303-vs-ambassadeur-peter-pete-hoekstra-officieel-in-functie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4115cDZfck
youtube.com/watch?v=BHvmMuNXhKo
youtube.com/watch?v=FGOVUgIYGCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better link
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/us-netherlands-ambassador-intl/index.html

youtu.be/Gdyo83o6VjE

That one is a bit old fashioned...

Nothing wrong with being old fashioned

What's wrong with our current one?youtube.com/watch?v=lEL_xGifWDk

Based.

That fagget is not used to journalists actually doing their job. He thought he could spread fake news and get away with it like they do in the USA

Amazing that he seems genuinely shocked and surprised that he is being held to account. His US minder vainly attempting to close things down is shocking in its stupidity. It's like watching 4 year olds trying to get out of trouble. Pathetic.

>wait wtf do you mean people actually care about the shit I say?
>wait wait you're journalists why are you even asking real questions?
>wait wait wait stop shut it down
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
Kek I wonder what this retard did in life to get ambassadorship, it certainly wasn't any kind of real work. But then again, maybe this IS real work in burgerstan.

I lold when the roastie wanted to stop the interview acting like there were no questions left.

Americans forget their nonsense only works in America where the journalists are all corrupt like their politicians and the general public is brain dead

>implying our (((media))) isn't ridden with fake news

>Americans forget their nonsense only works in America where the journalists are all corrupt like their politicians and the general public is brain dead
That is what I think is always the biggest culture shock for Dutch people. The fact that the average American by and large really does live in a kind of fantasy world, that it's not just a meme. You never really know what it means to be the "sober" Dutch people everyone always talks about until you meet the country high on it's own supply.

>muh i was born here.
We don't give a fuck yank. speak up.
Gotta love dutch directness.

Hey, it its. Just like everywhere else.
Doesn't take away of the fact we do a hell of a better job calling out bullshit than the country's around us.

Trumpfags are embarrassing

He is born in Groningen, so we don't care.

nos.nl/googleamp/artikel/2211303-vs-ambassadeur-peter-pete-hoekstra-officieel-in-functie.html

Pretty much all our news on America comes straight from CNN, ABC and MSNBC news. We just get American liberals' fake news and roll with it.

Ohh so all the """news""" about FvD and Frysian zwartepiet strijders is 100% true?

fvd are Jew puppets

Leg uit dan. Anders opkankeren.

Seriously?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4115cDZfck

youtube.com/watch?v=BHvmMuNXhKo

just look at their posters here, Americans are retarded
they have this ability to totally ignore reality

They are for mandatory holohoax education and mandatory teaching of Judaism and islam in all schools including Christian schools. Also keeps meeting Israelis and posting photos of him and them with Jew dick sucking text

The current state of our "historians" is more horrifying. This man thinks mass immigration will bring the same prosperity as immigrants from the HRE, France and Spanish Netherlands during the Golden Age.
youtube.com/watch?v=FGOVUgIYGCI

Why are you replying to me and changing the subject. Fvd are still jew puppets who tell you what you want to hear while they sell out to Jews

As descendant of south Flemish textile merchants this makes me a little bit sad.

FvD is the least thing to worry about

No it is. The country is being sold to kikes while you rage about cherry-picked news and subversive distractions.

>implying we have any better choice

Nice jidf sliding comment

>Give up goyim, we have you surrounded

Wie kan het ene kanker schelen dan?

En vanavond zit je weer te blowen zeker? Altijd hetzelfde met die aluhoedjes

Nice strawman. How much does the Jewish lobby pay? 5 cents a shill post?

Ja man 5 cent per bericht per uur