Shingeki no Kyojin

4 Days to spoilers

Wait how do we know how many days are left to spoilers exactly?

Magic

Endgame right here, brothers.

What's Hange doing with the toe of her boot to make Levi pull that face?

NEVER FORGET

Literally nobody knows how long it is exactly.

I remeber being there when it started. It was something like 10-0-7. Was pretty funny desu.

I love this pic OP, I have a similar one from the same artist

That is reassuring. I want to believe that they will come out as soon as possible.

Yeah, I saw it as well.

The best bracket to guess in is the last 5 days of the end of a month and the first 5 days of the next.

nah mikasa broke something of Levi's and Hange is just laughing

That's less entertaining.

WTF, I hate Historia now!

>we're already in the first bracket
I don't remember being so exited for quite some time. I don't really like the direction where the manga is heading but I want to know what happened in 4 years.

I just noticed that my nearest food store has started selling SnK manga. So, I bought the 13th one. How out run am I compared to the anime, which has been my only touch to this series.

Those aren't children, those are smaller midgets.

You've started where the anime season is going to end.

AM a cute.

Why? She was always straight, Reiner is the only guy who ever fucked her. No biological girl was ever interested in her anyhow.

Haven't seen that pic in ages

The only one who was ever going to marry her was Reiner and you didn't put him there because you knew you were gonna get obliiterated, Benji, you pathetic little shit.

Could you please post them user?

Looks like Hisu learned this from her waifu.

I second this. Those pics are amazing.

Damn. I guess I'm going to need to buy this shit from online when I have the money, or bury the one I bought somewhere deep.

>btw im the armored titan XD

Wtf

Pure cancer. She has no waifu. Only a husbando.

Historia and Manlet have their own ways about parenting, leave them alone.

Manlet is much more violent though.

Looking back at my comment I don't think that I was precise with my meaning. Your volume starts with ch51. Anime will end around ch50-51. There are 92 chapters at the moment and we're waiting for spoilers of 93ch any day now. Just to give you better perspective.

I think that Manlet would probably be a very loving parent. He received no love when he was a kid and he could want to his kid to have the opposite in his life.

>my nearest food store has started selling SnK manga
wow, where do you live user?

Probably in some advanced country if his food store started to sell manga. My local food stores sell food. Magazines at best.

i was talking about the OP's pic and posted the only other pic I had, I have 3 other ones, they're just levi and eren, this is the third one
btw it was mentioned somewhere that levi cuts his own hair

Great art. Thanks for sharing user.

You are not even human to me if you dislike Reiner.

You are not even human to me if you like "Ymir" (dark male hobo, not the real mythical Ymir).

Reiner is a race traitor and should be beheaded. Ymir is a retard and deserved to be killed by Marley after she left Hisu.

Pretty much this.

kys

I blame plot convenience for that retarded action.

This.

>Race traitor

I'd argue that the people in the walls are the real race traitors. They abandoned their own people back in Marley to die while they went off to live their own paradise inside the walls. Reiner and the other Eldians in Marley are only doing what they have to do to survive because their own people fucked them over 100 years ago and left them to die on the mainland. So yeah, the walldians are the real race traitors here or least the original wall people are.

>Reiner is a race traitor and should be beheaded.
Nothing wrong with betraying darkey Eldians for white blonde haired Marley when you have basically 99% Marley blood like Reiner.

Like clockwork.

You first Benj, your suicide is so fucking overdue it's not even funny.

I mean I know he's suffering from mental issues and shit but for a spy that's about the most retarded thing you can do. He literally revealed not only himself but his fellow spy as well while being deep behind enemy lines. It's like an American spy deep in Soviet Russia during the Cold War outing himself and all of his men to be tortured and possibly killed. Reiner is shit at spying.

>99% Marley blood like Reiner.
>implying Marley would breed with that nigger face, whose last name is even "brown"

YHfag completely BTFO!

>99% Marley blood like Reiner

This might be a joke but on a more serious note, I doubt the Eldians back on the mainland have even 1% Marley blood in them. You have to remember the whole Marley country sees them as literal demons and hates them. There are probably strict laws against breeding with Eldians. In most likelihood, Reiner is 100% Eldian. Not that it changes anything he did of course.

don't you think it's a bit hypocritical for you to even use "the n-word"? I mean you literally project your pathetic self onto a selfcastrated darkie male who roleplayed as a white woman (the thing you call "Ymir")

THIS

Well, Quads settle it.

Had you seen the Marlyans? They're fat with dark hair and big round noses.

Zeke is pure Eldian what makes you think that Reiner isn't?

>I doubt the Eldians back on the mainland have even 1% Marley blood in them

You are completely delusional then.

Of course the hottest and most desirable Eldian women were completely bleached by the Marleys.

That's why Reiner is such an alpha - all the marley blood in his bloodline, making him white and blonde because his Eldian grand-grand-grand-*-mother was a solid 10/10.

Same with Dina and Historia's whore mother's side.

Delusions.

>Talking about Reiner
>Not posting his handsome face
Pls, guys.

Delusional. Eldian women were used for rape. If any of them got preggo from Marley they would fucking stone her or make her abort the abomination.

What the fuck is her problem

Thank you. I adore you.

I hope by the time we see him again, Eren will have at least learned the basics of the Coordinate power. He's had years to get the gist of it through trial and error. If he can't even use it, even briefly, by now that he and the rest of the wall people are fucked when Marley comes down on them. Their technology is literally almost a century behind the rest of the world and their 3DMG gear shit probably won't be very effective against Marley's big guns. Coordinate might be their only trump card.

His pigner nose isn't needed here

>Implying they didn't try it and realised a half breed can't turn into titan.

They killed her husbando

glad to help out user preach his gospels.

This. I think Marley probably tried doing it to see if they can weaponize half-Eldians as Titans and realized they couldn't. After that, I don't think they'd bother with the rape anymore. Unless it's a royal, then they might just be used as a breeding machine. Dina got spared that fate by a hair's breadth.

I can't tell who is Armin amd who is Hisu

Xir gets mad when xir old men fetishes don't hold xir expectations.
Hange wants a strong confident old man who needs no adult diapers.

>Eldian women were used for rape
The opposite you retard. Marley think Eldians are disgusting. If Nigner had that much Marley blood, then they wouldn't have send him into the ghetto.

>implying that even if it worked they would ever want to have Eldian/Marley crossbreed for anything but experiments

Dina was spared because she hide her lineage.

>Zeke is pure Eldian what makes you think that Reiner isn't?
See >Same with Dina

She was royalty, so her ancestral Eldian mother was probably hot. So she got raped the shit out of her by Marley Alphas.

The only one who's delusional here is you, Ben. If you seriously don't understand this then you need a fucking reality & history check.

That's how it should be.

This is how the Marley people look.

>Marley think Eldians are disgusting
White people thought that niggers were disgusting too but fat ass is a fat ass.

Maybe Pigner really has some Marley blood.

Reiner looks like what happens when Macklemore and Brock Lesnar have an mpreg baby.

I wonder how she did that though, I mean Kruger said all Eldians had to undergo blood tests and what not. Shouldn't Marley have realized she was a royal based on her DNA or something? Even without that, her name was literally Dina "Fritz" as in Ymir Fritz's descendant. That name alone should have sent alarm bells ringing.

>I mean Kruger said all Eldians had to undergo blood tests and what not.
Kruger faked her blood test. he did the same with his own.

remember gross? and what he said about Grisha's sister?
"Too bad she's an eldian"
even pedophiles avoid eldians

They are all fat big-nosed manlets?

That makes me think, if it was that easy to fake blood tests and just pretend to be Marleyan. Why didn't Kruger fake these tests for more Eldians so they infiltrate the Marleyan military, possibly rise to a high ranking position and try and change shit. The fact that they can blend in just by faking blood tests show that their physical appearances are similar enough that Marleyans can't simply tell them apart by looks alone. Then wouldn't it be better to fake these tests for more Eldians so they can try and bring some change from the inside?

Magath looks like Keith's twin brother.

We get it, Allahfag.

I'm guessing it's their dominant gene.

What would be your Shingeki's favourite beverage? What would you share with them?

What does even keep you alive at this point Benno?

Your stink literally died before you even started cross-posting here. Think about that.

Cum

Nothing, alcohol is haram. I only drink water

Because he wasn't playing Schindler? Eldians in Marley's country didn't even had a place to go that wasn't their Paradi shit, and even Paradi meant being turned into titans first.
Also, I don't think is that easy to infiltrate the military, and more when it comes to the high ranks. Maybe making an entire regiment with fake Marlyes, but that would meant all the soldiers are totally loyal to him, and see what happened with Zeke. Eldian soldiers of low rank faking being Marley soldiers of low rank... Is not that easy.

Calling it now. Zeke will manage to have one last fight with Eren. Be defeated and teach him how to use the Coordinate. Then he'll die fighting off Marleyan soldiers to protect Eren while he awakens the CTs in the walls. Even if it's not exactly like this, Zeke will probably switch sides in the end. The guy genuinely seems to have a soft spot for his brother.

I just hope he doesn't learn that Eren is literally Grisha 2.0. Or maybe Eren does change after the timeskip.

>favourite beverage
She would probably like coffee with extra cream and sugar

>What would you share with them?
A fruit smoothie

>Because he wasn't playing Schindler?
>believing in real life Eldian hoaxes

No wonder that you're a fucking Eldian apologist.

So, I have concluded that:

>If you're on Marley's side - good /snk/ poster
>If you're on Eldian's side - bad /snk/ poster

Good point. Still it might have helped a bit if he tried smuggling some more Eldians into the Marley military. Kruger alone managed to do some significant damage to Marley by setting into motion the events that led up to Grisha stealing the Coordinate. More men like him hiding in Marley's ranks can potentially do more damage to Marley than any war could.

>and teach him how to use the Coordinate
I hope it implies sexy results.
>Eren is literally Grisha 2.0.
Eren is not following his father's goals. At this point, Eren is wrecked about how shitty were both sides. He knows he needs to stop the crazyness, but judging his secretism even towards his superiors (manlet and Hange), I doubt he still sees the others as just the evil ones.

Honorary Japan, aka Finland.

Annie likes Limeade so I would buy her one.
I wound have gin or coffee.