IAA Jew, AMA, Goyims

IAA Jew, AMA, Goyims.

קח צומי

can you throw some hydrogen cyanide on that fire too and finish the job?

Go back to plebbit with your AMA, new***

It's the crucifixion of Jesus all over again.

please circumcise your entire dick and balls.

Go back in oven, Ashkenazi.

Did you BBQ some foreskins or did the pedo Rabbis gobble them all down when orally sodomizing baby boys?

getting all your bacon and sausages on there
>fact - EVERY jew i know eats pork

Will you guys instigate another world war, or are two enough?

We now cut babies with a certified doctor.

Is that a question?

It depends on whether Bibi will need a diversion from himself. Nothing works better for a right wing party to stay in power in israel than war.

Fucking kek. You jews.
That's actually pretty funny.

הומו

When will you abandon your Bronze Age cult ? There is no God. I thought Jews were supposed to be smart.

>BBQ
>Can't use pork pieces

That's not a barbecue at all you fucking faggots

le chaim

>one white roastie is worth 6 million burning jews
one white roastie is worth 6 million burning jews

Close the door behind the furnace it's too hot in the crematorium already.

> When will you abandon your Bronze Age cult ?
Never. Religion is the only proven way to control the ignorant masses and here the only thing which keeps this sand dictatorship unified is the messianic variety of judaism. Without it there'll be nothing.

Do you believe in God?

>Will you guys instigate another world war
Jews have some interesting prophecies.
To regain God's protection they need to rebuild The Temple, but the day it will be officialy opened will be the day "the most horrible war the world has ever seen" will come.

Do you have bums in israel?

But there is a secular jewish nationalism (ie Jabotinsky). You are better than Arabs, I don't see why you could not exist peacefully without a religion. And Israel is not a dictatorship. Are you a leftist ?

> But there is a secular jewish nationalism (ie Jabotinsky).
No there isn't, not more than 1%. The ruling party is the descended from Jabotinsky, and they're religious both themselves and in giving state authority over to the actual orthodox.

>And Israel is not a dictatorship. Are you a leftist ?
There's no left and right in israel, only a single ruling party everyone aligns with. The concept of democracy is completely foreign here so it's a dictatorship de facto.

>Jabotinsky
I guess it should be spelled Żabotyński
>Literally noble version for surname originating from word Żabot
Why do jews always make so strange names? They could chose whatever they wanted, but they have decided to take this gay bullshit.

>lying on the internet
who would do such a thing

Hmm, this is why the goyyams look at your people as nothing but parasites, huh.

That pic is a prime example of the real reason why Jews have been hated across history throughout the world.

They've been treating non-Jews as subhumans forever, and whine when people start hating them for it, and spread the bullshit rhetoric about how they are "hated for their success".

pretty fuckin based

why is this allowed?

muh religion

Aren't you both kikes?

KEK, irl trolling best trolling

Do you think establishing Israel in the middle of shithole where your neighbours wanna gut you was a good idea rather than negotiating land from, for example, American soil?

I don't know why but I cannot stand the sight of semites anymore, not their weird deformed faces, not their disgusting throaty languages, not their mannerisms. Some Jews have been bleached way too much and have had the Semite bred out of them, but if you meet an actual Jew, they are indistinguishable from an Aarab subhuman. It is my firm belief that the world will not know peace until every single Semite and their dastardly religions are wiped off from the planet.

israel is our ancestral home!

What's your opinion on this guys' remarks and why is he so popular for touting such blatant racism? Is this commonplace? Seems the funeral quotation is relevant.

Of course it was a mistake. It's literally living inside an antisemitic tale from 1930's Germany. Everything here is a scam within a cheat within a scheme. It created the problems it tried to solve and without establishing it there'd be only a small number of Jews here living under a british mandate and then the jordanian king.

He was allowed to say anything he wants because he was immensely crazy rich, he made half a billion shekels using his power in politics, and because he had the racism card, so whatever he said was OK since he was an arab jew.

and what about this fellow?

nice trips

Ancestry is no excuse to take over land, human populaces have always had nomadic tendencies and you would just arbitrarily be dictating on how long ago and how many people are needed to fill your said requirement and use it to your advantage and make your case. Taking land in middle east was certainly not the path of least resistance.

What do you think the world would look like if the jewish state would've been created elsewhere? Argentina for example, as envisioned by Herzl?
I've toyed around with the hypothetical jew state being created around Maine, U.S. Close to New York (where a lot of jews nowadays reside, coincidentally) and shipping routes to Europe for trade shekels.

Answer the question.

>taking land
you accuse me of using an arbitrary standard for historical ownership without grounding your standard for determining that the land was "taken" in anything.

Topkek. I love joos now

Jews can be based sometimes.

how do you justify calling yourself jewish when the destruction of the temple and the lack of a priesthood means you can't properly practice the religion? I know you have an ethnic identity too, but some portion also believe they are practicing a religion

Because there were people already residing in that land that you took control over, don´t be retarded. I understand that might makes right, but that does not make the decision smart or moral.

>there were people already residing in that land
yes, israelis were always present before the first settlers came.
>friendly reminder that the only people we kicked out tried to kill us

how do you fap to anime if you dont have a foreskin?

arabs aren't people

There is nothing to answer, the government was left winged by then, and everybody has his own political view.

The only Jewish state that ever had to be created was a jewish autonomy in place of a German state.

You're seeking logic in religion, that's your mistake. Religion has always only been the excuse, not the reasoning. We're no different.

We have more free time.

חחח הוא תפס אותך על חם.

I have a question. How many levels of Jew are there? My landlord here at the business park is a Jew but he never wears the little condom hat thing. There's two dudes next to me who sell industrial lights. These bros wear the condom hats every day but sometimes they don't have on the rest of the Jew clothes. Then, there's the guy at the end of the building. His English is kinda limited and he always wears a little miniature Cowboy hat and Jew clothes (every day). Am I seeing three different levels of Jew here?

It most definitely was taken as of the mandate for palestine. You're only playing a semantic game but the facts are that the land currently belongs to the israeli state whereas before it did not.

Side note, in my previous picture you can see the Karelian people who consider themselves Finns for most intents and purposes, have been persecuted under russian and soviet rule to this very day and are still denied their "ancestral home" either as separate state or to be united with Finland. Oy Vey! Point being, world doesn't owe you shit as world isn't fair.
And to be frank I'd rather be persecuted by nazis than soviets.

>Point being, world doesn't owe you shit as world isn't fair.
it sure looks like you're denying there being a moral standard by which it can be determined what land belongs to whom, so i'll take that to be conceding your earlier moral argument as the nonsense that it was.

I say the land of israel was taken by jews.
You say the land being "ancestral home" justifies it.
I say it does not justify it as there is not grand scheme of justice or land ownership at play.

You were the one playing a moral argument. My statement that the land was taken was not a moral condemnation of the fact but a practical one seeing how much hostility the existence of the state of israel raises in the region.

There are two cateogires: 1st is the one you know which are diaspora goy cheating jews, and the 2nd are the secular Israeli type who are becoming increasingly resembnling more the 1st kind combined wiht your typical Middle Easterners.

What about the old guy with the cowboy hat who always wears the jewish clothes? I never even see that guy hang out with anybody that's dressed any different. The only time we spoke was when he thanked me for removing a tree from our street after Hurricane Irma.

Should I wore for (((her))) ?
She's apparently against mass migration.

do all kikettes have big tits?

יש לי חברה פיליפינית, זה לא טוב?

also:
>tfw no more /isr/ threads on Sup Forums

Why do Khazars larp as Israelis?