She's so cute when she prods my urethra~

Are you asking me or what motherfucker

Yes?

No.
She fucking deserves to die.

Why?

Thats what all unhuman demons deserve.
There is no "why".

That's mean user. She's just a lonely girl that needs a nice young man to play with.

She is not "girl".
She is hundred years old man-eating demon, who tricks innocent men.
Don't be deceived by it's appearance.

Ah, this girl. I wondered who she was.

>innocent men
That vile youth came up to her with murder in his eyes, yet the merciful Suzuka-sama had it in her heart to take him in and give him a place to live.

Truly an angel.

She's a mean girl so I don't like her.

>That brave youth came up to her with revenge in his eyes
Blesh him!

>yet the terrible Suzuka-sama devoured him and took away his future as pure human

>There are people in this thread who don't smite evil

You gotta smite all the evil, boy.

She inserted things in his urethra (which must hurt a whole fucking lot), mind-broke him and made him her slave. Hell, she even cursed him so the guy can't orgasm unless he's doing it with that demon.

>She inserted things in his urethra
It was a necessary health inspection. It can't be helped.

>mind-broke him and made him her slave
Lies and slander, he is very happy and content. Just look at this picture of him enjoying some skinship with our loving Suzuka-sama.

>she even cursed him so the guy can't orgasm unless he's doing it with that demon.
She is merely helping him with his masturbation addiction, this shows again just how deeply she cares about both is mental and physical health.

You say that as if it was a bad thing, or as if anyone here wouldn't want to be a slave to an unaging loli forever.

Well I am speaking for myself here, but everyone else on this board who values his goals, his freedom, and who isn't a pedophile would probably also join me in the sentiment of not wanting to share this young man's fate.

If you have any of those three traits, you've simply not spent enough time here.

Yupiel-sama stole me away from her.

>tfw totally into assertive lewd loli cakes
>tfw not into full-on femdom or S&M shit

I wish Japan didn't come so close to catering to my fetishes but then get it wrong.

Geta are hot

>everyone else on this board who values his goals, his freedom, and who isn't a pedophile
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Then go read the two recent vampire ones by the same author.

>watching anime will make you a pedophile with no goals in life

Are you an IMAX, anons? Because your level of projection is top notch.

Did you try these? It's the perfect amount of vanilla femdom
exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/
exhentai.org/g/1050071/05e4386c3f/

I like nanashi and I like suzuka but I don't like cbt.
sorry lads.

So she cursed his dick? That just makes him a useless servant that can't corrupt other girls.

>hurr pedophiles
Not him, but wew.
Well, Happiness comes in all forms friend, everyone has their fantasies. I personally prefer Yupiel's gentle embrace and motherly lolidom much more, a character from other doujin by the same artist.

I want to cuddle Suzuka-sama lots and lots!

>Le being a lolicon isn't being a pedophile meme
I love it

>Happiness comes in all forms friend, everyone has their fantasies.
But of course, hence why I am trying to shake you guys from the delusion that everyone wants to be that guy. No, not everyone does. You do, and that's fine.

Overrated loli.
Overrated artist.

If anything you are much more strange to me, why would a normalfag even read something like this? Then come and said something so obvious as "not everyone has a bdsm fetish", or take the fantasies someone have so seriously.

>why would a normalfag even read something like this?
Because I am curious by nature.

>Then come and said something so obvious as "not everyone has a bdsm fetish", or take the fantasies someone have so seriously.

Because

Is it really worth it to have one good night with her if the trade-off is that she gimps your dick for the rest of your life?

>but everyone else on this board who values his goals, his freedom, and who isn't a pedophile
So, no one, then?

Aw shit, I didn't even know about those. Nice.

This