Today flatty-san died, and I am sad.

(nnb s3 when?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUyDB0QQB7U
figurex.shop-pro.jp/?pid=115485246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOSUNSERRRR

>(nnb s3 when?)
Do they even have anything left to adapt?

I'm watching Season 2 right now, even better than S1

Ren-chon is love
Hotarun parts are shit, fuck shojo ai bullshit.

BEST GIRL WILL PROTECT RENCHONS SMILE

We had a poll when S2 ended, most anons considered both seasons equal, then S2>S1 and a minority going with S1>S2

I find S1 more hit and miss with jokes and tempo, only really good episode was Ren's baby episode.

S2 has better jokes and less Hotarun, fuck that bitch seriously.

>1/1 Scale
>798,000¥
>youtube.com/watch?v=HUyDB0QQB7U

would you?

Is that Mike from HaiFuri on the cover?

Flatty LIVES!

The video says 1/7 you illiterate fuck

Are you retarded? The video is about the 1/1 scale and just mentions the 1/7 at the end.

Sure, buddy.

Natsumi a big dumb brocon.

I have the 1/7 version and she is very cute.

I literally would the nendo If I wasn't a poorfag

This is my wife Konomi

Why she goes to Tokyo instead of stay in hometown? She's not going to college, she's not even 16 right?.

Fucking brat whore no wonder she gets rekt everytime by the others.

What would someone even do with a life sized Renchon?

Think again.

And check out this

>1/1スケール 幅:32cm×奥行:38cm×高さ:162cm
>figurex.shop-pro.jp/?pid=115485246
1,598,400円

I love Ayase but I can't help but think they screwed up the face.

How would it feel to impregnate Renchon while she is having impregnation orgasm?

Is there enough material to animate a S3?

No.

Candy Store best girl and deserves to be someones wife.

She already married me.

why is 3D so bleak and soulless?

Yes, but in the manga the story takes a really dark turn. A new dam gets built and the water table changes fucking with the crops and a bunch of the farmers end up having to sell their farms to pay their debts including the Koshigaya family.
The next arc deals with a Seiyu opening to sell to the entire area and putting all the little stores out of business. More people start moving to Asahigaoka for work and crime starts to rise.
Hotaru's father who works for Seiyu and was responsible for it opening up thinks the area is getting dangerous and moves the family back to Tokyo.
The last chapter I read ended with a silent issue that visits all the landmarks in the town and shows how they have all been destroyed and replaced.
The last shot is two page spread of a bunch of delinquents underneath the cherry tree from the first issue and Komari is in the middle of them smoking and looking at a cellphone pic of all the girls before everything fell apart on one side, and Hotaru alone on a train looking at the same picture on the other.

What the fuck why wasn't I invited to the wedding?

Real niggas cried when Flatty-san passed

shhh only dagashi now

she's a monster you know

Mite kudasai

>real life Non Non Biyori's school is literally dead
>Non Non Biyori's school youngest student has 7 years and there is no clue of more little kids or babies around the town

depressing as fuck

Ja-jan!!

Different season and different light exposure
faggot

An adorable mosnter

>3D picture is on an overcast day while the pictures from the anime are on a sunny day with little cloud cover
>3D school hasn't been used since the early 2000s
Gee, I wonder why.

>source: my ass

Ok I get that her left thumb is tucked away, but that's still a fucking dismembered thumb in her right hand. I never understood how this "trick" was for babies, you need a fucking fake thumb to pull it off. No one normal just has that sitting around.

3D Hotarun

Man this is going to take months to hot glue

How dumb are you?

It's me or Natsu and Koma's father is dead? Not only because not appearing but when they keep that Supernintendo and said it was from his dad and they won't throw it away made me realize he's fucking dead.

Don't disappoint the ren-chon!

who the fuck has $7980 to buy this?

There are other 1/1 size figurines which are 13,488$ yens in that company so...

A store.

>13,488$ yens
>$ yens

what are you implying, user?

>has 7 years
france pls go

Is Flying Witch the latest healing anime?

Yes