atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/hti/
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pOtp6BxNRq4
youtube.com/watch?v=b_5jpJnNu0g
youtube.com/watch?v=WEyeCm0GVKg
youtube.com/watch?v=gWstbs8FJnU
southbaycompass.com/tijuana-sewage-explained/
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-in-the-civil-rights-movement/
reformjudaism.org/practice/ask-rabbi/what-role-have-jews-historically-played-civil-rights-movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American–Jewish_relations#Civil_rights_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using Haiti as an example of a country that isn't a shithole
>only pictures of nature and the few trees that haven't been cut down

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Haiti = a literal sweatshop

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/hti/

Shit holes are full of shit people.

He won't need those pants once the Clinton foundation collects him.

This one tops it:

>And yes this is #Haiti and it’s not photoshopped. #shithole

So easy to cherry pick.

This makes me sad because all that putrid shit is spewing into our beautiful oceans. Poor fishies

kek
>look we have one boat!
>who's the shithole now drumpfie?

That Haitian Navy battleship is rusty.

you arent making it cleaner amerimutt

>haiti
isnt that where they eat mud?

yeah, only show the pretty parts, that's how our island got so fucked up, everyone thought everything was fine before the hurricane, but it wasn't, it was a shithole for decades and all the hurricane did was put a big magnifying glass on how bad things really were on my island.
But go ahead, keep lying to yourself.

They know damn well it's a shithole and still cherrypick pictures to pretend otherwise.
How pathetic can you be

It's a great country when you remove all the niggers.

Link these nogs so I can see them get BTFO

Notice how it’s a nigger who can’t competently post some bullshit without making a subversive mistake that helps to paint the narrative of blacks being inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

SmugNiggerFace.jpeg

Haiti is fucked up, ok. Old news.
But, who's is going to "fix" it?

After seeing this I have to agree with OP that there is signs of civilization, just over sized cockroaches scurrying around atop mountain of refuse.

No signs*

Who do you think they expect to fix it? Who do they expect to fix anything? The white man of course.

who the hell is wearing that many knit t-shirts

how about the fucking haitans

Neither are you. Faggot

Are you ready to be angry?

youtube.com/watch?v=pOtp6BxNRq4

youtube.com/watch?v=b_5jpJnNu0g

youtube.com/watch?v=WEyeCm0GVKg

>me
>puerto rican fag
>get a hurricane
>get millions in gibs from americans
>shitty goverment fucks up somehow wastes all the gibs
>half the country is still fucked 3 months laiter
albizu didn't die for this shit

>All photos are looking away from the island

What point is he trying to prove?

Their centre of commerce sells dirt cookies. Haha.

yeah, those raw material imports are the staple of any sweatshop country
compare it to Italy, which still exports about 31b in frabics but top imports are finished products

Isn't it obvious?

No one.
Why would white people do anything for nigger countries, we already know they don't appreciate it and they sure as fuck can't maintain it

Its ok user some fisho make homes from cans

>Jews and the Clintons run the island like a sweatshop
>(((Sup Forums))) blames niggers
Divide and conquer you retards

> Fake Hair

> Number 7 Export is Fake Hair

>pay $5 a sack for dirt cookies
Crying with laughter here. What a shithole.

Lmao I've been to Haiti. It worse than any shithole in Africa that's not in an active civil war. Haitians are the dumbest fuckers on the planet.

Powerful, let's all move to Haiti to prove Drumpf wrong

The only unshitty part about haiti is the ocean it borders

top export: niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=gWstbs8FJnU

funny how the only beautiful places are the ones where the nigger hasnt reached yet

really get those almonds heated

If you need any more proof that black societies can't organize a decent country.

Move to Haiti then cunt

Yoo can use this excuse for most of south america and other places in central america but haiti is just a shithole in general

A knit shirt is a polo, dumbass. I’m literally wearing one right now.

>"LOOK! THIS! IS! HAITI!"
>posts ocean

We literally have to pay for mexican's shit because they're so irresponsible.

southbaycompass.com/tijuana-sewage-explained/

Sewage flow in Tijuana goes to the lowest point in the city, which happens to also be at the border. Mexico currently has a pump station at that point. They pump their raw sewage from that point over the hills to their treatment facility, which is six miles south.

Before the sanitation plant was built, any time there was a failure in that station, the water would go into the U.S. river. The U.S. then had an emergency pump connection that was actually a connection between Tijuana and the City of San Diego. We could, prior to the construction of the treatment plant, send waste water to the city of San Diego (Point Loma) to be treated. We did that for many years and it was very expensive. The taxpayers paid for it.

In the 1990s, federal taxpayer money paid for the plant and ever since, the agreement has been that the U.S. takes 25 million gallons of waste from Mexico per day and treats it. That’s about one half the daily amount of sewage produced by Tijuana.

i hate niggers

It's almost like they're wannabe Jews but they're too fucking stupid to even get to step one. No wonder the two work with each other so often, they have very similar pathologies, just widely different levels of intelligence.

They fucked up their half of the island beyond repair. If I could cut it off and sink it to the darkest depths of the ocean I would.

We ceded pic related to them because it was infested with Hatians and they fucked it up too.

Most niggers are smarter than you, desu. This is some retarded shit I'm reading.

>jews and the clintons were around when the haiti niggers killed all the French

>Most niggers are smarter than you
projection? Why do you think jews use them so much?

>we're literally cleaning shit from the shithole
REEEEEEEEEEE

The French were just a mask the Jews wore, same as the Clintons.

>Haiti's top exports are shirts, fruits, scrap metals and fake hair
lmfao what a meme country

>tfw too intelligent to fix your country

> be me
> burger expat in chile
> show up first thing in the morning in government office to do visa paperwork
> full of Haitian niggers
> smelly, pushy, disorganized, dress like USA niggers
> I understand French but I can't make sense of this niggerspeak, like if a retard tried to speak French and failed
> office is swamped, two people on duty where six are needed
> the niggers all complain about how long it takes
> I say nothing because I understand that these government workers are not responsible for manpower or this immigration wave
> niggers slow down the process because they don't understand instructions, can't speak Spanish clearly either
> I am told that I will have to wait until 1pm to be processed
> waiting room is full of loudy chatting niggers lounging around and smelling like shit
> I go walk aimlessly around town to pass time, nothing else to do today, drove into town exclusively for this
> see this thread on Sup Forums

I hate niggers. Why is this country being flooded with niggers? It wasn't like this when I came here five years ago. This happened the same time as the Euro immigration thing. Bunch of NGOs are facilitating this. I swear to God this must be the work of the Jew.

I hope Piñera fixes this but I'm not holding my breath. Things will get worse before the Chilean people demand something. They are not huge cultural marxists but they are politically apathetic.

Jews use everyone, and you said they cooperate, which is very wrong. Niggers know the Jew better than whites, and they really should.

South america could be quite nice if you get rid of the blacks and mulatos

look a beach and a tiny boat that validates my claim haiti is not a shithole

We were on par with Haiti as recently as 1960.

>Niggers know the Jew better than whites
Holy shit you're retarded. If they did, they would not have been enslaved, and transported by Jew slave companies, and let their communities be destroyed by drug smuggling.
>cooperate
Manipulation isn't cooperation. Jews put out the bait, and niggers take it to ruin what's left of white america.

Now I'm convinced

No one wants to fix it because to do so would harbinger back to the days of colonialism which is a fate worse than death in their eyes

Not a lot of diversity in these photos..

Twitter anons need to respond with Noko photos sanctioned by Kim.

>shithole countries huh?
>we have 3 computers and a candy factory

According to him Haiti was only ruined by the Clintons. Probably an actual 56%er.

Kamehameha!!!!!!
Sorry friendo your country is in fact a shithole.

Bust out travel company catalog pictures while you're at it.

>Takes picture of Haiti outside of Haiti

You said they work "with" each other, which is a statement so stupid not even a nigger would make it. If you've learned from me, then good for you maybe there's hope.

Yeah, the beaches and the water in the Caribbean are beautiful. Now, pan the camera around and show everyone what savages can do to the pristine. If it is unsafe, or unwise, to set foot off a well-protected resort, then your country might just be a shithole.

Didn’t Hillary’s brother get an exclusive 90 yr gold mining contract in Haiti?

I wonder how he got that

>lefties convince themselves to migrate to those countries

:^)

that pig thinks he is in heaven

>muh ebil colonializers

1804 they slaughterd the french population 3000 french maybe more, that worked out well i guess.
to each his own

>Aims camera away from Haiti

liberals - "Trump called their countries shitholes, he is racist! Impeach!"

also liberals "We should allow third world immigrants because their countries are in poor conditions and they just want a better life"

>look Haiti is beautiful
>carefully avoids pictures with hatians

A lot of the civil rights leaders were Jewish user. Seriously, you have to know this being on this board, They literally talk about it themselves right here;
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-in-the-civil-rights-movement/

what is it like in DR if you live close to the border? can you smell haiti from there?

reformjudaism.org/practice/ask-rabbi/what-role-have-jews-historically-played-civil-rights-movement

Expect more of that. The only appropriate response to this is to question why they want to move to the US and Europe so bad if things are so great. Even when using liberal sock puppet accounts, though the response should be along the lines of how that’s the good parts that hide the suffering of the people, feel free to induce cognitive dissonance.

Just when you think we've reached peak triggering, Trump goes and calls third world countries shitholes.

trump denied saying shithole, however he said he used tough language

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American–Jewish_relations#Civil_rights_movement

Haiti is paradise for pigs
BLUMPF BTFO

how come dominican republic is doing so well? I thought the entire island was nigs, are you guys like a better breed of nigs or something?

Cherry-picking everytime

>Haiti
>Picture of the Ocean
Pick one

>trump denied
that's something fresh

No, we can send them back! They face certain death in their idyllic non-shithole country!