Because of the actual "10% furry" anime trend in Japan the last few years...

Because of the actual "10% furry" anime trend in Japan the last few years, when they'll do a Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen anime version?

"borderline furry" anime is at his top with Kemono Friends, better they do an anime adaptation of this.

>Inumimi got ignored for Murenase animation
please no, Manitou's daughters need some love

No chapter this week?

>Kemono Friends
>Furry

Opinion disregarded

>Kemono Friends
>Not furry
Opinion disregarded

Pay no mind ,retards will post anything to get the response they want

Can we just agree that "a bit furry is ok but too much furry is not ok"?

furry is never okay
kemono friends is not okay

But you can't deny is the biggest commercial success of the year until now.

Kemono Friends is not Furry it's Kemonomimi.

Just girls wearing fake ears and a tail. Any human being can dress like them with a no effort cosplay

I've been seeing a lot of of posts recently where people call kemonomimi furry. It baffles the mind

>"10% furry"
>"borderline furry"
Have you fags seriously never heard of kemonomimi before KF? What the fuck?

A short lesson for newfriends.

To be furry a character needs to have fur. Kemono friends don't have fur and thus they are not furry.

Funny how furries are still the boogeyman of Sup Forums while social media newfags did a lot more damage to Sup Forums than them.

>last few years
Try decades.

This.

The only way it could seem "recent" is if you're an underageb& who got into anime during the brief period where kemonomimi were out of vogue.

I'm like posts like that because they make identifying newfags to not only Sup Forums but the entire internet pretty easy.

Hiatus this week, probably. The google translate version of the author's note for the last one is hilarious.

"It seems I got bigger while I was doing girls. Next week is closed. I'm sorry.
Share it and support the author"

It's called the boomerang effect.

This. I'm guilty of fapping to furry girls before back in the early 90's.

I had the hots for Milky Pai from Idol fighter. Don't know if that counts as furry, nor do I care.

>the last few years
Are you literally fucking retarded? Did you start watching anime last week? You dumb colossal cunt. Catgirls and kemonomimi have been a thing since the 19 fucking 70s, fuck off from my board and never post again.

All japan can do is try to monetize another stupid fetish. This furry but not really shit needs to die

I guess this means Holo is furry too. Damn.

No one complains about something until it gets popular. I don't remember people calling Etotama a furry shit.
I want Facebook hipsters to leave.

brb yiffing in hell

>Kemomimi is considered furry

I want teenagers who have no idea what they're talking about to leave.

I hope we get some Lanka pantyshots.

>male mc

Dropped before I even picked it up

This Manga is on temporary Hiatus?? damn, this manga is the most waited manga on my list.

>furries are still the boogeyman of Sup Forums
What? Furries aren't used as a boogieman much at all - you don't often see people randomly accusing anyone who disagrees with them of being a furry, or blaming them for X, Y, and Z cancer on the board. They're not a boogieman, they're just disliked.

Is it bad that I think the exact opposite of this manga's premise sounds a lot more appealing to me? Not even in a furry waifu sort of way, it's just that the "beastmen look like beasts, beast girls look like girls" thing feels really overdone.

I mean in a sense that if a furry character appears in a manga/anime, everyone starts screaming about furries and call eachother furfags. I've seen it happen on Sup Forums many times and it's annoying as fuck.

/o/ had (still has?) an issue with a furry shitposterspoiler for offtopic