Australian Church-"Gangs come in all colours but racists are generally white people"

An Australian church has put a sign out the front saying "Gangs come in all colours but racists are generally white people" in response to the media and politicians talking about African gang crime. (see pic)

Melbourne, Australia is currently having a problem with African gangs of Sudanese and Somali's that they brought in as refugees about 15 years ago or so.
The children of these Africans are being labeled as "Australian born" to try to lower the statistics of African crime.
This is a brand new never before seen problem in Australia, as before Australia brought them in they never used to have enough Africans to be doing this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo
patheos.com/blogs/mercynotsacrifice/2017/11/01/is-it-okay-to-be-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=saliCkCkO_c
tecomauc.org.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
juicyecumenism.com/2011/05/24/soros-money-to-fund-ncc-lobbying-efforts-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_slavery#/media/File:Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>uniting

Replace sign with something along the lines of:
"Don't leave your children with Africans or the Clergy. Because Generally"

kek

>racists are generally white people
that is simply not true. what is true is that it's usually the majority that's "racist" towards some unwanted minority.

this is true in asian nations, as it is in african nations, or european nations

Report the sign to the nanny state as a hate crime. See how it pans out.

a spit in the face to victims of nigger crime in melbourne.
maybe time to look into the pedo staff at this church.

Australia is like 30 years behind the UK when it comes to this black/muslim shit.

Why the fuck didnt you look at the UK and think maybe Australia should do something different?

Nah you fucking spastics are doing the exact same.

>Only white people are racists

It's genuinely baffling whenever you run into this opinion. It's as if you've never in your life interacted with any other race or societies but white ones.

And gangs are generally blacks or hispanics in America, or Sudanese (black) in melbourne.
Your point?

>gangs come in all colours

but do they?

>the absolute state of cuckstianity

Yeah, there is like red and blue and I've see purple. Gangs can be very colorful with their colors.

Leave or Die should be /ourslogan/

>still caring about the word 'racist'
>2017+1

The word had weight back when it applied to everyone equally. But when the Left tried to turn it into neo-Original Sin which only white people could commit by being born, it has no moral or logical basis in reality anymore. Fuck niggers, Jews, Hispanics, and Muslims, gas them all.

Mate we are trying to stop it trust me
It's our fucking politicians that are spineless left wing retards
Every down to earth hardworking Aussie I've talked to thinks all this bullshit with blacks and Muslims could easily be solved with a bullet to the head

which gang comes in white? you think the KKK is mugging people in the streets of fucking sydney?

I don't see how you can call yourself a redpilled Australian and then shit on the Sudanese.

What would Australia do without the likes of Ya Boi Bangs? youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo

When there are gangs in the streets it's not racism, it's realism.

Can we sue these guys under 18C?

>racists are generally White
lol
there's no race even remotely as painfully tolerant and welcoming as Whites

When will the local gangs of many colors come and culturally enrich that church?
I'm sure they will love it.

probably but id rather drink another beer

>africans chimp out
>people start attacking whitey

When is the white privilege meme going to die. Tyrone chimps out, gets bail. Mohammed bashes a cop, get community service. Be woman, get statistically hired more than men,even when less qualified.

>there's no race even remotely as painfully tolerant and welcoming as Whites
GOD BLESS SWEDEN
>Welcome to Sweden!
>Here's your complimentary 16 year old blonde rape victim!

It was like that here and it just got worse bro.

I hate my race now.

Most churches as just as pozzed as every other institution. The clergy is generally full of poofters (no wonder bumming children became such an epidemic) and they love importing based non-white Christians from the middle of the dark continent because they're the only ones who can be bothered actually going to church in the first place

this "uniting" sect. what are they about? like jw some globalist tool?

Maybe the racists are on to something

Says "church" on the sign, so yeah.

Patheos article actually directly says whiteness = original sin

patheos.com/blogs/mercynotsacrifice/2017/11/01/is-it-okay-to-be-white/

>Users of this board have actually fell for the Christianity meme.

Just woke up and I'm already pissed beyond belief.
Such is life in the land cultivated by our ancestors...

Probably christian universalist types

If they think white people so bad then maybe we should start living up to the accusations. I'm going to start carrying a whip with me everywhere I go and start whipping niggers like they fantasize about.

Abos are now white.

Christianity is inherently universalist and by extension of that, garbage.

>t. not a pagan LARPer

where in melbourne is this church?
what would be the legality around me showing up there with a camera and interviewing the staff and churchgoers?
rebel media, lauren southern, etc do this sort of shit all the time.

They certainly don't cause problems in the same way or grouped up in numbers like Africans do.

it's only because they're too primitive to even spread their filth

We don't do anyhting wrong so they need something to slander us with. That something is more applicable to them than it is to us 99% of the time. We're the ones, after all, that ended slavery and allowed these shit heels into our countries to begin with. If you don't like us then get away from us. We're startig to really not like you

This pic might provide some extra information to you?
In the video they said "Melbourne's outer east"

youtube.com/watch?v=saliCkCkO_c

Definitely legal if you don't monetise the video. Mostly legal if you do

>importing blacks ever
You poor poor stupid niggers. It is so much harder to get rid of them.

I don't see why that would be a problem.

If you want to send them prayers:

tecomauc.org.au/

tecomauc.org.au/

The same could be said with regards to the US and the UK. You've seen multiculturalism fail in the US, but yet you are still determined to try it yourself.

Glory to our ork race!

>cuckstianity

a bunch of useless old burdens and pedophiles.

The only problem I could forsee would ve if someone was very motivated to take you down they might be able to make the argument that a monetised YT video counted as "filming for a commercial purpose" which would require a filming licence, the worst punishment for that being a fine.

At least one big difference between Australia and USA with this issue is that blacks in the US claim "We were brought here during slavery, we built this country, it is our country too" and everyone eats it up because they have been there for hundreds of years. Australia has only had them for about 15 years at most and let them in because they were "refugees from war torn countries".

I heard some of the politicians in Australia proposing deportation for repeat African offenders but people are calling this racist and also you run into the problem of anchor babies, because they claim any African that is born in Australia is actually "Australian" suddenly so they will say "But you can't send those ones back they've never been to Africa!".

KEK how did you find this shit?

Racist.
Hispanics are way better than blacks will ever be.

Churches are part of the problem.

these guys reek of sex offenses.

It's their FB profile pic. I was about to post the same picture :D

It's an agenda that is being forced on all the West. There is no choice.

Fucking christcuck faggotry as always

tecoma uniting church are a bunch of faggots.

Literally all non-whites are extremely racist.

This man looks like he ran out of fucks

Figured it out, it's a merger between Methodists, Congregationalists and Presbyterians. Basically Christian universalists, the type who run things like the YMCA and the Salvation Army

The Uniting Church is part of the National Council of Churches in Australia, which is an offshoot of the US version, the National Council of Churches.
This NCC's stated goal is generally to "create interfaith dialogue" between the denominations.
In reality, it was set up to subvert christianity by slowly filtering in commies, atheists, and other assorted liberals, in order to bastardise christianity and turn it into a factory for pumping out brainwashed leftist masses, just like the media and the universities.

It recieves funding from Soros for that exact purpose.

>The creation of the NCC is in this video somewhere. Couldn't find the exact time, but overall it is a good watch
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

>Soros giving money to the NCC
juicyecumenism.com/2011/05/24/soros-money-to-fund-ncc-lobbying-efforts-2/

>inbreeding

the anglo spirit is alive and well here

he looks like he has seen some shit.
probably atrocities committed against children.

Based poms

meant for:

>African that is born in Australia
BOBCAT WAS BORN IN A FISHTANK! THEREFORE BOBCAT IS A FISH REEEEEE

ethnic groups other than white people are usually more racist than white people.

look at every other part of the world and white people are always the ones stigmatising racism and flagellating themselves over racism the most.

>PS: KILL WHITEY

got to be a church in melbourne right, because no one else is stupid enough to post that shit without getting their church burned down

It takes one election for shit to change just enough to let the hordes in, then they lose the next election and we spend a few years cleaning up the mess, then some bullshit scandal happens and the cunts win again and open the gates and shit pours in and then we close them again and have to deal with it again.

Exactly as can be seen in my country, the "church" cares less and less about christianity and more and more about (politics).

Interdasting, is it a wörldwide phenomenon?

is it technically legal to put an 'its ok to be white' poster on that sign?
i will drive there and do it now.

yes, it literally is All the churches of the west fall under the same umbrella councils.

Whites are the least racist people. The most racist are Jews, asians and arabs.

Jews believe they are ubermensch while others are subhuman (guess why they try to push this stereotype on the nazis)

Asians and arabs hate their neighboring nations. Koreans hate chinese and japanese. Egyptians hate Iraqi and Afghan. Turks hate kurds. etc. etc.

I tried arguing with a lefty that privilege was merely the effect of being a majority in any one area. Therefore chinese have privilege in china, nips have privilege in Japan, Indians have privilege in India, etc. And that to remove X privilege you must replace population X with population Y, however that just creates Y privilege. So her attack on white privilege was in reality a call for population replacement, which by the UNs definition is the genocide of whites.

When faced with this her only response was 'I'm only talking about the US and white privilege, what does china or india have to do with this?'

These monkies are brain dead. Whites are evil, and are the only ones with privilege so it's okay to genocide them.

Do it and take a photo, post it here.

>"But you can't send those ones back they've never been to Africa!".
Well apply that logic to every African coming to Australia, "You can't let them in here, they've never been to Australia!" and watch their brains melt.

>whites are the majority of the country
>whites are the majority of racists
>whites are NOT the majority of gangsters
...oops

you're in computer program and your trying to talk to npcs they can only repeat what they've been programmed to repeat

You can also print the map of modern slavery from Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_slavery#/media/File:Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png

its probably a 45 minutes drive from my house, but i will do it if legality can be confirmed.

>woman
>police
not surprising

Why would that be illegal? Don't damage the board, just use tape.

>perverts come in all colours
>but paedophiles are generally priests

I got into something similar with an American on Facebook a few years back. Basically saying that privilege is just majority comfort because it's economical to accommodate the majority and let the rest adapt to that instead of having to accommodate everyone at higher cost. Got called racist, sexist, troll and the usual, kept telling them to attack my argument with anything other than names.
Someone actually defended me saying "he doesn't understand politics like we do." I told her that I have a degree in Political Science and Economics and understand this shit on a whole other level and that their wilful ignorance was going to cost them everything and the people they're bending over backwards to help will never even say thank you or sorry.

don't do it user, just slash the tyres of the cars out front in a completely hypothetical fashion

And you can be sure a white person is responsible for this sign, that's the most annoying part. So many whites have so little self respect and that needs to change.

Future rape victim. You wouldn't disrespect a guest with used goods.

Retards are pissing into the wind.

B
A
R
B
A
R
Y

S
L
A
V
E

T
R
A
D
E

Yeah, just look here

burn this church to the fucking ground.

>Every down to earth hardworking Aussie I've talked to thinks all this bullshit with blacks and Muslims could easily be solved with a bullet to the head
I believe this. The Aussies I've talked to are all based as fuck.

>It's an agenda that is being forced on all the West.
(((Agenda))) - Yep.

The comments section of that "article" is pure gold; they let her have it with both barrels. We are winning; do not falter now!