Degenerate or waifu

Hey pol
My white, Christian, awesome , gamer girlfriend just bought me a sex toy so "I have something to play with" while she is working abroad.
I wasn't planning to cheat on her or anything but I'm not sure whether this is an awesome gesture of caring or she's just showing her hidden degeneracy.

What do, Sup Forums?

she might be saying 'imma get some cock, go fuck yourself'

>gamer girlfriend
stopped reading there

fuck it and stop overthinking things

She's going to get fucked by Chad abroad. But you'll stick to toys like a child.

very low iq bait

fpbp

she is just preparing you for marriage because once you get married the only thing you'll be screwing is that chunk of silicon.

Post a pic of it with timestamp or you're a liar

This. The gesture was the equivalent of her suggesting an open relationship, knowing she would get Paolo's big brown cock every night and you would cum in a tissue with a whimper.

It's all good. I got my ex a vibrator since we lived 3 hours apart.

If this is true, she's going to be cheating on you. You don't let your girl go "work abroad". Dump her.

Which Christian denominations allow masturbation? That's how you can tell the truly shit denominations.

OP has no gf and is a faggot
>pic related

>so you have something to play with

brah, why do you put up with this?

>gamer girl
>studying abroad
theres two possibilities
>> OP is memeing and is a virgin
>> OP is serious and is getting cucked by africans

either bait or you obviously lack the presence to keep your 'awesome' girlfriend away from Ubongo while she works it abroad

I would say pound that shithole

kek

This is degeneracy my friend

Pffft. My " EX"
Gee wonder what happened?

>fpbp

Thank God I was born in the US of A and not some hell hole like UK. Your women are out of control. Fucking island of queen jew and her clucked slaves.

>What do, Sup Forums?

Put can in pooper.

Masturbation isn't a sin.

Your GF is a slut and you're trash. You should've married but instead she's married to her career.

She makes a shit ton of money. This contract would get enough for us to pay deposit on a house in 6 months.
And no I don't think she'd fuck.a goon, she's racist as fuck and thinks all non whites are scum.

I can tell shit denominations when they say niggers have a soul.

Don't spill your seed is literally in the same chapter as don't stick your dick in an aids hole and call it holy

Long distance don't work, pal. She's gonna fuck abroad

OVER
TWENTY
POUNDS
OF
PUSSY
AND
ASS

this she is cheating you retard

I cheated on her with craigslist bitches and she found out when I left my email open at her place lmao

Not studying. Working.

>Put can in pooper.
Yours or the dolls?

I thought Australia was a Catholic country. I guess you're all just a bunch of gator fuckers. Sad.

Better tell her to bring back a Bi Bull cuz unless you start taking coon dick your not living in that nice house she is buying.

nothing stopping her from fucking some other white man though

What you're referring to is Genesis 38:9. Onan's sin was not in "masturbating". Since he wasn't even masturbating. Rather it's his refusal to execute his familial duty in bearing his brother's offspring.

Fuck her hard on the last day before traveling

Why would you think that? Don't you notice the Union Jack? We're a historically Protestant country, in particular Anglican.

whatever, read:

this is exactly what she's doing, bong
She bought you that because subconsciously she wants it to even our the dick she's going to get abroad.
>She makes a shit ton of money
if she makes more than you, she thinks she's better than you -- and thus will search for a man she thinks is better than her. That's nature, user. Women don't choose mates who are beneath them.
prepare your exit strategy and remember that women don't leave if you don't care
Personally I'd dump the bitch famalam

We're buying together.
She works in IT and makes a lot of money as contractor. We gonna get married in June.

judging by this:
>so "I have something to play with" while she is working abroad.
i would assume that means the two of you are fornicating, which is degenerate. if she lets you fuck her and you aren't married she is a degenerate and not a real christian. the sex toy is degenerate as fuck though regardless. also sage this obvious slide thread

So you're saying a man only has value for his earning potential?
Spare me your jew bullshit.

BFTO

greedy whore, she could add a hundred bucks and give a really worthwhile thing.

>believing any modern women in the west now would wait until marriage to fuck

>We're buying together.
wrong
>She works in IT and makes a lot of money as contractor.
a fields in which surrounded by incel faggots, niceguys and whiteknights
and now in a foreign country where she's exotic in her own way
>We gonna get married in June
prenup, faggot -- not like it'll do you any good, but maybe you can get alimony amirite
>So you're saying a man only has value for his earning potential?
To a woman it's security, which is extremely important to them. If she makes more than you and has to take care of your needs, who will take care of hers?
You're fucked, bong.

if shes over 30 you are a wallet to her and if she's under 30, you're eyecandy. if she finds a man who is better than you in those departments, she will leave you with no remorse.

To be fair, he didn't say that was HIS sex toy.

>>believing any modern women in the west now would wait until marriage to fuck
never said there were any women like this, just said that if his gf isn't like that then she's not waifu material.

>planning on working abroad

Grow some balls and let her know you'll be going separate ways when she leaves

>she is just preparing you for breakup because once you're alone the only thing you'll be screwing is that chunk of silicon.
/.
Correction.