What does /ourguy/ Prince Phillip think of all this?

What does /ourguy/ Prince Phillip think of all this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=QdtYWq_MEZKGjwOfmZL4BA&q=awan iran wasserman schultz spy ring&oq=awan iran wasserman schultz spy ring&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3033.15027.0.15691.30.29.0.0.0.0.383.3961.0j20j3j1.25.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..5.20.3023.0..0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.110.CxTmO05MSAw
google.com/search?ei=s9tYWom8OcS8jwOm9ZuwDw&q=clinton foundation investigation &oq=clinton foundation investigation &gs_l=psy-ab.12..0l2.1046.2064.0.92821.6.6.0.0.0.0.148.711.0j5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.5.709....0.Vx_qN9bQmJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Irishman marries Spaniard

Damn that negress is happy she locked that down

This bitch is like what, 1/8 nigger?

Are we somehow going to pretend the English royals are not mixed with Jews.

He's spinning in his grave.

Prince Charles seems like the kind of guy who's had hot black chick pussy at least once, admittedly he wasn't stupid enough to marry one, especially a divorcee

>Charles
Phillip*

She is old and divorced, hes a bit of a spastic desu.

He'll get MI6 to assassinate her, like he did with Diana.

How do you go from this.....

He was persuaded by the Jew

kikes pulling strings behind the curtains as always

can't be real...

why is everyone focusing on the fact she's 1/8th black, and not the fact she's 35+, divorced, and with a heavy baggage?
you people are fucking retarded

Underrated post.

Her chances of giving birth to a downy are high as fuck.

>you will never sit around the royal dining table and try not to laugh and based Phil making dry sarcastic comments that the yanks to thick to understand
>ywn watch a champagne fuelled punch up between based Phil and Harry to defend her honour
>ywn help Phil dump two large rubble bags of "animal entrails" into a landfill at 3am

Why even live?

But the toe, Hair.

he's still alive you fucking embarrassment of a mutt

He is probably fine with Harry marrying someone cult that considers himself to be a god.

Probably wishes he was in the ground tho.

no doubt, I like to think him and Queenie had a right grumble about it one night in bed

>dat toe
ROYAL BLOODLINE STATUS: TZATZIKI'D

TIL I'm Egyptian

>5 kg of makeup on her face
>still looks shittier than prince harry
Please tell me that's photoshopped. That stupid ginger really fucked up.

Lol that fake smile. It looks identical to Barbara specter. The same cold smile of ''i will genocide you via deception."
I swear that smile is a 'jew smiling at stupid goyium' smile. It reminds me of old women in cafe's talking about politics where i live.

>marrying an older woman
that alone makes you a cuck
everything else is just the cherry on top

marrying a cunt divorcee englo-mutt
>mfw

Because they are ment to be the model family for the nation, and whites in the UK are struggling as it is. I don't know the man personally. I've never even met him. Outside of how it effects my families probability of survival, i simply don't care.

>t. Ernesto “Dominicans are white” Lopez

Why the FUCK did he mixed with that plebeian whore is beyond me, But that's not the problem here, she's not only a fucking plebeian, but also
>ugly
>old
>non-virgin degenerate
Why ?

>be lied to all your young life about your parents love for each other
>be lied to about the reasons your mother was killed
>lots of people lie to you to make you feel popular and wanted and not for the obvious single fact that you're royalty
>intends to marry a politically active actress; essentially a paid professional liar
i don't think his father had high expectations, desu

>he doesn't know Phil is a Med.

Phil is an ethnic Dane, his family conquered meds and ruled them.

Harry not even a Windsor
Meghan a mulatto yacht scene prostitute
You're welcome

She’s as ugly as sin.

British are retarded cucks.

Obama hated American Values and did everything in his power to destroy it.

Willingly ran cocaine into US Communities.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Iranian Spy Ring in Congress google.com/search?source=hp&ei=QdtYWq_MEZKGjwOfmZL4BA&q=awan iran wasserman schultz spy ring&oq=awan iran wasserman schultz spy ring&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3033.15027.0.15691.30.29.0.0.0.0.383.3961.0j20j3j1.25.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..5.20.3023.0..0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.110.CxTmO05MSAw

Selling out our National Resources out for money. google.com/search?ei=s9tYWom8OcS8jwOm9ZuwDw&q=clinton foundation investigation &oq=clinton foundation investigation &gs_l=psy-ab.12..0l2.1046.2064.0.92821.6.6.0.0.0.0.148.711.0j5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.5.709....0.Vx_qN9bQmJA

>calls us cucks when she's literally a muttland product.

Who's the more cucked, the cuck or the cuck who created the mutt?

Lizards

Hello my white friend.

Wow Egyptian feet have I, interesting.

There's a reason he retired just before the official announcement of their partnering.

Yes goyim Hezbollah and Iran are America's enemies. Pls send your sons to die fighting them. It's totally not a kike making this post out of his synagogue's basement, he really cares about blacks.

She finally reveals the natural look which is not a good look for her. She still goes heavy on the foundation. Bad skin, she has the worst combo, acne and early wrinkles.

>...considers himself to be a god.
kek - i read that awhile back

taking a picture serious where in the bottom right it says "WeKnowMemes"
disgusting