Ok faggots. This is the last straw. My parents came to the US legally from Haiti in the 70s...

Ok faggots. This is the last straw. My parents came to the US legally from Haiti in the 70s. They worked hard everyday and i graduated with an ivy league degree in computer science. I'm now work at Intel doing R&D cutting edge technology.

Why should i or any non-white immigrant continue to support Trump? If you're a white nationalist, i already know your answer. This is for conservatives who have insisted that Trump isn't a racist for the last 2-3 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625095/Are-voodoo-rituals-growing-number-decapitated-roosters-dumped-Las-Vegas-streets.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a cultural thing. We don't like your culture. But congratz on becoming a house nigger. Maybe in 2 generations race relations can heal and only the cultured blacks stay.

the problem is jews making too much money off of our collective misery

whatcha doin there rabbi

If a brown pepe symbolises browns, a green pepe symbolises what?

desu, just go back. Its not about racism, its about family. Your family needs you.

Fuck off. Not everything is a Jewish psyops. I could post proof but you still wouldn't believe me.

conservatives who insist anything isn't racist are heeldragging capitulators
we will not get along, we were never meant to get along, people who support us are never going to be attractive prospects for you, you literally HAVE to go back

but don't worry too much about neo conservashits, it's not like their politicians are being given special gold plated gas chambers

>But congratz on becoming a house nigger
lol

dude don't make us look more bad please, we already fucked africa once and they fucked us back, let's not make that happen again

than post the proof son

>nigger
>in the Ivy League

This is the power of affirmative action

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

>my question ins not for nazis
>replies to the nazi post
>ignores reasonable conservative response

I think you and your parents should go back to haiti if you hate the current president so much

>doesn't post proof

Fuck off larp fag. Low quality b8 3/10

That's a healthy stereotype to have. Around blacks never relax, around kikes never leave them out of sight,

Why did they leave Haiti? Because it’s a shithole?

Post a photo of your skin or you're LARPing.

no they didnt
no you didnt
no you dont

Shill thread, sage in all fields.

Go back. Please just go back. Stop going to white countries. We just want our own fucking countries. Is that really to much to ask for

Why should I convince you to support anything?He's already elected.

why don't you make haiti better? off of our backs by the way, off of our gibs, and affirmative action programs
you didn't deserve or earn any of it

Respond to this post and show that you are genuine and not a troll and ill put some effort into answering your question

>mud eating niggers getting employed at Intel as diversity hires
That explains meltdown I guess. Do they serve dried dirt in the cantina there or did you have to switch your diet?

Do What Thou Wilt

just wanna tell you that jews are not all the same buddy, they specially become the way they are because they have no one else to look up to then their own parents and greedy faggot family

>Mexicans with no skills can take my job
That's the power of poor whites

since you're a whining and therefore non American niglet cunt ... GTFO

>Why should i or any non-white immigrant continue to support Trump
You shouldn't. You should, however, go back.

Do you deny that Haiti is a shithole? Why do you think your parents left?
Mandatory NIGGER for emphasis, nigger!

Let me try giving you a good answer so you save time.
“Shithole countries” refers to the state of said countries. You’re living in The US now and you’re hopefully well integrated. You and your family all know that Haiti is a shithole, that’s why you left the place after all.
So why are you getting your panties wet? Finally someone acknowledges your plight and achievement of crawling out of the shithole that Haiti really is.
Stop whining and embrace your homeland. Trying to prevent the US turning into Haiti should be your top priority, despite the desperately needed bantz.

you don't support people who eventually want to fuck you up. if you are against liberals just stop voting for them, but dont vote the right spectrum if you are not sure what are their intentions.

hey now, don't be that way, who knows his life may be shit, i mean he does browse Sup Forums to have any poloitical figure, he may be /ournigger/

Why did your parents leave haiti?

Do you think you would have had the same opportunity in Haiti?

>How dare you call my shithole country a shithole

Okay, so your parents left because...

It's a shithole. Everyone leaves shitholes because they're shitholes then gets offended when a spade gets called a spade. If it's so great go back and help your people. You never will. And by the way....YOU'RE WELCOME from me and my ancestors for building such a prosperous nation so you could escape that shithole you're from. Dirt cookies for everyone!

if your country is not a shithole, then why did your parents leave it?

The niggers in Haiti have to clean their act up first before they get in. Although since they're Africa niggers it only goes so far.

I got nothing against you OP but you got to admit that countries in Africa are shit holes. Ask your self would you move there

Show us a picture of your hand with a time stamp
>inb4 schlomo can't do it

Post timestamped decapitated chicken

why did your ancestors left europe? do you think you would had the same opportunity in europe?

Go back to your SHITHOLE country nigger.

in couldn't agree more, and you're hearing that from my kind

Culture and intelligence is more important than skin color. Although I agree there's some correlation between them, but black men exist and so do limburgers.

meant for

You're parents left Haiti because it was a shithole, what's wrong with calling it what it is?

Why are you that desesperate to live in a white country? Just go back to Haiti and introduce normal cookies.

its your own damned gault you interpret “shit hole countries” as a racist remark. maybe you ought to break your habit of thinking that way. the phrase is so fucking vague that you can interpret it in literally any way.

and you chose to see it as a racial slight.

also bait thread sage stop replying to the obvious fucking b8

wtf do limburgs have to do with this Belgium?

Haiti is NOT a shithole country. Haiti is magnificent and attractive country and it will be. We haitians have/had some bad habits , but the situations are improving fast

europe is a shithole

thanks for making my point

Why would your country of origin make a difference?
>Why should i or any non-white immigrant continue to support Trump?
If this is about the "shithole" thing, he never said that, unless you believe these anonymous sources.

maybe he has a high iq? there are smart black people like Thomas Sowell

Most of the people that left Europe left because it was a shithole for religious freedom, or because of economic incentives, or to claim land for their countries. Immigrants from Africa and Haiti were either forcibly brought over or left because they were shitholes.

no one likes hearing a foreigner criticize their homeland*
you must admit Haiti has some serious problems though, and if patriotic pride prevents you from talking about the problems and fixing them then maybe you're taking it too far.
imagine taking your VLSI knowledge and some capital and trying to setting up a fab in Port-au-Prince... how would that pan out?

*this also explains why many Whites don't really care if you think they're racist, anymore

>chicken
whatchu say whytebread crakka?

>Mexican wage slavery is a good thing
>t. Liberal

no, the sad cunt needs to go back, until it learns how to keep it's stupid fucking hole in line
putting that sad cunt mouth back in the stupid hole is certainly the fastest way to that goal

>why did your ancestors left europe?

Because it is a shithole?

Of course not, Europe is a shithole

most migrants today leave for economic incentives too, and many leave for religious freedom too because they don't want to live in a Islamic state. Americans have no rights to complain about immigrants because they are one them self.

there was nothing in america at that time tho, so i don't know what you would have tried to oportune from going to empty land filled with natives

>work at Intel doing R&D
you stole a white persons job nigga

Fine.

dad, could you not?

computer science...my ass...why are you fucking niggers always need this overkill in larping ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625095/Are-voodoo-rituals-growing-number-decapitated-roosters-dumped-Las-Vegas-streets.html

You have to go back.

>being a non-white
>supporting trump
lol

>They worked hard everyday and i graduated with an ivy league

heathen voodoo nogs no sunday rest
bitch affirmative action ivy bribery entry

GTFO

Fellow Americans (that does not include OP) should we be taking in trash from the 3rd world and giving them ivy league seats via bribery from well pocketed fuckheads, or should we have our people taking the gold seats for life ?

TRUMP IS RIGHT

But i was born here.

ok thanks.
So to answer your question, your parents left Haiti BECAUSE IT'S A SHIT HOLE. Embrace your new country and acknowledgement of the plight your parents suffered in getting you to what you are today instead of being a faggot reactionary that exploits the truth for "muh racism".

>ignore an all actual responses
>post a photo of some card you mugged from someone

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Haiti is a shithole because you nogs killed all whites. So how dare you demand you should be allowed to stay in a whire country?
Go back to your own land nigGerman. You're stealing a job from a white.
Ps: you may work at Intel, but I doubt you work per second in r&d. Pencil pusher maybe.
Go back. Of you're that great Haiti needs you.
We don't.
Get the fuck out of white lands

>trump hurt my fee fees
>i support open borders now
fuck off

Bring me my slippers, nigger.

Did many of your fellow Shithole-Americans vote for Trump?

now show yur huge dick brudda dem white bois be mad

My parents came from India. My mom has a Masters in Chemistry and my dad has a Masters in Electrical Engineering. The US immigration system ensures that only the best or the worst get citizenship. The reason that I support Trump is that he only wants the US to cherrypick the best and say fuck you to immigrants who won't make America a more advanced country. Your parents were cherrypicked from the shithole of Haiti, just as mine were picked from India.
>inb4 go back to India and improve it
My family is Roman Catholic. If we wanted to go to the good parts of India, we would undoubtedly face persecution. It's easier to improve the country in which I was born.

go back to haiti than you're only making it worse for everyone when you come here or to any western country

Thanks for the read, Colgate.

First off I think the original poster is a troll. I have a comp sci degree, been doing this shit for 25 years. Ask me how many black engineers I have encountered in 25 years. Its easily less than 10.

America has enough niggers without importing more of them. Did anybody ask the whites if we wanted more niggers? NOPE. Go back to Haiti.

get cho ass killed by ruskie bitch

That your country of origin has a low standard of living is not an indictment of you as a person, my abnormally-high IQ dark-skinned chum.

Haiti is a shithole you idiot

Your not a nigger, there is a difference user.

If you are real and did or do support Trump then you are a fuckin moron, simple.

why did you (you) me in your thread? i wasn't baiting you know

>The US immigration system ensures that only the best or the worst get citizenship
The poo has it right lads

Liar and shill! Shill and sage

The fuck did your parents leave if it wasnt a shithole?

if i was born in africa wouldn't make me an african no go back to where you came from

You do not know the wey!

>Your not a nigger, there is a difference user.
Not this old chestnut

I'd so play this game

that's not knuckles immersion broken

how is he racist?

If Hati is not a shithole why did your parents leave?

You shouldn't of had to migrate to the US in the first place dammit, there's no reason except corruption, vice and laziness that you couldn't of had an education and career in Haiti. There are far too many shithole nations exporting their people overseas when they should be working at building their society's.