Good job drumpftards

That orange idiot is ruining our relationship with one of our best allies. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most Muslim countries hate us anyway.

Why would he visit a country where he’s hated?

Ouch

Fpbp

he knows they are beyond any help now

Daaaaaaaamn

Friendship ended with Bonglostan.

Norway is now my best friend.

Honestly, at this point we're not worth visiting; I'm thinking of emigrating.

Youre a spineless coward

Norway is better in every single way

See ya, mate. Enjoy moving to the U.S and getting blacked.

/thread

What an ugly building. You cant expect Trump to endorse shitty buildings like that. He's got a reputation to protect.

>Blame Obama
This shit is getting really old.

Maybe he got a secret dossier?

He made the right choice. Our government are shitheads and the streets would be packed with literally have hundreds of thousands of mud people and communists protesting him.
It's not worth his time.

Rekt

Delete this right now.

>One of our best allies

hahahahahahahaha
even obama thought the UK was useless.

Us Brits voted to ban Trump while we welcome brave returning ISIS to our London Califate.

Inshallah, no Yank Kaffirs are allowed!

Britain is not an ally. They are cucked faggots trying to ruin the planet.

The UK's GCHQ collaborated with Obama to spy on Trump. Boris Johnson and his boss Teresa May fucked up the relationship with Trump, it wasn't the other way around.

Fuck you, tired of u niggers leaching off merica. Take your diversity and fuck your self.

That embassy looks like fucking shit

Ofc that fucking nigger built

>one of our best allies
We only allianced with them because the Jews wanted us to. Before WW1 nobody here thought of them as an ally.

Britan is lost, too many shit skins have destroyed the country.

Yeah I dont mind though im not much of a dog person

t.mutt

The British aredisrespectful losers with a Muslim Mayor who’s out of control. Why should Trump visit Britain?

We should of asked the same thing when President Coon came down threatening us not to leave the EU.

Yes, and now that he is finally gone, we can recoup from his damages

He's here in spirit

Who cares about shithole countries like Brittishtan

Who cares about President Coon?

You guys can’t control your Mayor over there and you have irreparably harmed the relationship between the US and Great Britain.

A race of cruel motherfuckers like the Anglos are not going to disappear overnight, they will have a resurgence once the Judeo-Mutt empire falls.

Who has the most powerful, most experienced military and best special forces in Western Europe?

England will become a regional power overnight once the JEW-SA implodes.

And they know it too.

>Britons riot on the street demanding Trump's visit to be cancelled.
>Britons make a petition to have Trump's visit cancelled.
>Almost every British politician directly insult Trump and wants the trip to be cancelled. The ones that don't want the trip to be cancelled play it as they don't want the US/UK relation to be ruined, but they hate the POTUS.
>After the temp ban, British politicians insult America and say they will refuse to have Trump visiting them officially.
>Royal family says it will invite Obama, but not Trump to the wedding. A clear insult from the royals.
>Every British MSM says trip should be cancelled.
"Fine, I am not coming"
>WTF. Trump can't do this.
Like I argued earlier on. Trump will not be safe in Britain. It will be like his trip to Germany, but a lot worse as he is supposed to be there by himself on a friendly visit. So he can't play the riots as against Russia or against G20.
The only British people that like Trump won't come out because they would go to jail for openly supporting literally Hitler. So, Brits need to chill the fuck out.

every British expat i know here loves it

>this assmad

The US has brought nothing good to the UK anyway.
Brittbongs should be happy.

Everything's fucked

Your all Mutts

Your president is no different to any other shill in power on this Jewish run earth

oh lord my side weren't ready lmao

The mayor of your capital is a Paki terrorists who probably molests children. Fuck off you shithole country.

>1400 GIRL RAPE GANG
J U S T

Karma for calling us mutts 2bh

What a hideous and evil looking building.

>Implying post Brexit Brittan is a worthwhile relationship

They'll likely lose North Ireland, and Scotland too

Fuck off.

He knows and we all know that he has plenty of supporters in the UK. We don't speak for our shyster politicians and they don't speak for us.
May and her cabinet talk a big game but as soon as Trump touched down here they'd have been slurping at his arse like a calf on a tit. They're two faced pussies the lot of them.

I don't blame him for cancelling. Stop playing into the divide and conquer horseshit. The anglosphere needs to stick together.

We don't have a relationship with those cowards.

There is no such thing as an Englishman. They won't stand up and be counted. They go in the hole of history.
Muhammed is their king and their prince married a niggress.

They have chose

DEATH

Yeah so what you had Obama for fucking 8 years and probably would have had him longer if he could of run again.

Then again you all probably like a leader that looks like you

The UK literally was contemplating BANNING him from the country and hundreds of these buttertoothed bastards made comments on him.

If you can't bark with the big dogs get off the porch.

really? trump? you're a fucking idiot

trump must have made up these plans in the 20s too huh? brainlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red

When almost all of the country's politicians hate him (altho the British public is at worst indifferent to him), no sense in going. Why visit some hostile shithole when other shithole have been friendly?
Ayyyyy

Your own people dont like him and are constantly calling for his impeachment

>They go in the hole of history
A hole where their glory used to be. A 'gloryhole', if you will

There’s a reason we have term limits you mongrel. To avoid a situation like Germany where the cunt chucked the whole continent.

Europeans are becoming a sad legacy of white people.

Sage

UK should apologize to Trump for treating him like literally Hitler.

If they did that though the Imams of London would put a fatwah on Mummy May.

so this is how it plays out. Britain ought to be ashamed.

>Mr President

True, people hate him here too, but he also lives here and runs the executive branch. Impeachment cries aside, he's not going anywhere. But in terms of the UK, he doesn't have to go to a country where he's been constantly told by the PC brigade he's not welcome.

>wants to leave united caliphate of england
you should go back to pakistan

Who cares about the U.K. The place is a joke full of SJW's Muslims and niggers it's completely insignificant at this point.Fuck em

Trump would be welcomed by proper Brexiteers here, but he is not by traitors and degenerates that have clawed their way into the limelight. Once Brexit is finalised and a purge is under way, he can come visit and be greeted by civilised people in a more fitting manner for our American cousins.

All we have to do is take out their subs, presuming their Trident’s work in the first place, then they have no ability to counter attack us.

How hard would it be to hunt every British sub?

Fuck Britain for ruining western civ

>Once Brexit is underway.

I'm sorry mate its gone. May killed it by being an ineffectual terrble leader who doesn't know how to take action or build a consensus in her own party.

Well we better get our shit together because your certainly not fucking white. You dont have the culture or skin color.

The reason the term African American is no longer used is because Americans are just all Africans now

Trump should recognize the Falklands as part of Argentina and implement a naval blockade.

we know, the koran forbids it

You should consider controlling Mayor Sharia before you run off yapping like a cunt.

Coming from the Kraut oh my wew lad your country once again is ruining Europe.

Fucking kikes threatening countries that funny enough are trying to stop Mamma Merkels rapeugees from flooding in and then in addition trying to fuck us over and cry when we leave your fucking Bolshevik Cultural Marxist mafia

>How hard would it be to hunt every British sub?
Well they're as good or better than yours to the point that you come to us for training. So certainly not easy.

Great. Russia and China would make much better allies. The uk uses of like some sort bdsm slaves

>muslim country
>best ally
pick one. our best ally is japan.

>An irrelevant bus conductor with a twitter account meaning anything

We’ll just disable your Tridents. They probably have phone home anyway. If they do tracking your subs would be insignificant.

There’s a reason the French developed their own SLBMs.

Cuck

we don't care about shithole countries, like bongistan

WHAT PART OF 1776 DIDN'T YOU SEEM TO UNDERSTAND BRITFAGS I MEAN JESUS CHRIST WE HAD PLANS TO GO TO WAR WITH YOU FUCKS UP TO WW2 AND IF IT WASN'T FOR LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR HITLER WE WOULD HAVE DROPPED THE BOMB ON YOUR ASSES FUCK THE UK

>Well we better get our shit together because your certainly not fucking white. You dont have the culture or skin color.
Sure thing. Now how about you stop copying our culture. Why are you copying non whites? Stop wearing our clothes, watching our movies, etc.
>The reason the term African American is no longer used is because Americans are just all Africans now
13% of the population (Most of which is not pure African) make up the whole nation.
I see you suck at math.
I don't get why you're so butthurt. Trump isn't coming, so you defeated literally Hitler.

>Blame Bush
Worked for Obama for 8 years, so Trump still has some to spend.

>disabling a big barrel fuel of fuel with an engine attached

You sell us the missiles. Everything else, subs, systems and warheads are home made. We were also developing home grown missiles but that got axed because you pulled your usual trick of stamping out any possible competition in aerospace.

I don't recall Obama talking shit to Bush directly during his Presidency.

Your subs are a useless deterrence without SLBMs.

>Britain
>Ally

Get over this internal division and suffer the bants you thin-skinned boys. My yellow-ass English teeth are like wonky fucking gravestones and all Yankees are the mongrel spawn of donkeys. Just handle it and enjoy, we have larger considerations in play.

Nippon is love nippon is life.

Again:
>disabling a big barrel of fuel with an engine attached.

Short of going in and physically fucking with it, you can't disable a glorified firework. Light the fuse and it will launch.

Traitor

if someone said that about my country i wouldn't be mad i'd be trying to fix it

OHHHHHH SHIIIIT!

First post, shitpost