Are you angry white girls?

Are you angry white girls?
Are you mad?

All of your men belong to us and you can't do anything about it. Everyone knows asian pussies were biologically designed to fit a white penis, your loose hole physically cannot compete.

Your sons and husbands will be making asian children, while you are crying alone in your cuckqean shed

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515204404579.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are those pics ? post original one please

True. Asian pussies were made for White men

lol

Moar?

we dont have asians here ://

cuck

Stop LARPing bugman

How? We have an entire city district that's nothing but chinese

>see a group of schoolkids
>half of them are chinese
Nope'd the fuck out so hard

I guess that Asians have some kind of "mind control" over other races, why the fuck do they look so cute?

>t.roasties

Truest meme on Sup Forums

kys

"Belong to us" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

kek

> ant people
> cute
???

Just a daily reminder Sup Forums that your average Western White woman probably had 30 jamal dicks stuck inside her and that she's carrying nigger DNA.

The average IQ will also go down because of that.

i thought white men were the niggers of asian women

strange enough asian women are the niggers of white men

What's with you guys and this IQ thing?

We are all niggers now

problem is the male children out of that will be even lower T males, while the females will be stunning
only reason i don't get me a qt asian.

>i thought white men were the niggers of asian women

51% of White men with an Asian spouse have a college degree.

mulatto slave race for the master hapas

Id rather get a russian goddess gf, but chubby asians come as a close second

>meme flag
i already conceded that this assumption was wrong.

I almost feel bad for white women.
They never stood a chance.

JIDF slide thread, sage.

There are no Koreans on pol, and if there were they'd not be posting under the SK flag

Remove blacks from burgerland and America will end up number 3 in countries with the highest IQ. Do the math.

>High IQ
>Spic nation

Pick one

Fuck off gook shills

white women want to see the white race flourish as well. They know it's given them everything, that's why they'll never once think of leaving unless they're certifiably insane. The ways a white man sees his ethnocommunity flourish is VERY different from how women do it

Women are not good at war; that's a man's way to fight the Scourge. Instead, women fight on a different front: sex and culture. More specifically, the family unit.

Men fight on the battlefield. Women fight in the bedroom.

You almost exclusively hear women say "it'll bring better genes". Man can't comprehend that because reproduction isn't a man's primary function, armed conflict and industry competition is. For women, they intend to raise their kids according to a white lifestyle, but subconsciously they do it to acquire the savages' desire as to keep them from spreading MORE barbarians.

>inb4 so fuck white men huh?
No. To the contrary: fuck non-white women. In every race, there are more women than men; this is nature's way of compensating for a female's limited number of eggs. Seeing as humans are meant to be monogamous, that means the excessive amount of females means a higher capacity to breed and dilute overall. You hate other men and compete by engaging in armed conflict with them. Women hate other women and compete through sex, attraction, and expression. This is also why women excel as spies, assassins, and saboteurs; they're mistresses of subterfuge. Even in Islam, men MUST convert to Islam to marry a Muslim woman, but not the other way around. That's not coincidence, that's social sabotage. Nigger women, gook women, mudslime women, huehue women, sub-human abo women must go extinct and they will... With white women.

Tl;dr we must all fight the best way we can. Men, take up arms. Women, spread those legs. We'll keep fighting, and together, we'll win.

>all these mental gymnastics
Just marry a white girl

Sage. Slide garbage faggots. This is no different than the niggered huwhite wamen threads

>strange enough asian women are the niggers of white men

then why do so many of you have yellow fever?

>hungary
theres always some cringy white kid with an interracial fetish larping like a cuck, fucking pathetic.

>This is no different than the niggered huwhite wamen threads

No fucking shit

What is this a reaction to?

Well gtfo then gypsynigger back to your shithole

inb4 triggered roasties
oh... too late...

Already have. Am doing my part to save my people. I can't say the same for the rest of (you)

You're schizophrenic, your post is completely incoherent

well asians have lower t levels we see them as more female,
even the males are more female,
there for traps

>then why do so many of you have yellow fever?
because white women are abrasive and brainwashed, since many whites have become emasculated its easier to seem manly compared to asian men/women so they go for them. White men feel inferior to white women so they go to asians which often boost their males confidence by being timid and sub servant. In reality it makes them inferior but since our men are weak they cant handle red pilling white women. We need to work to reverse these trends.

>we see them as more female,

how does that make them niggerish?

>tfw no half asian daughteruu
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515204404579.webm

makes sense. i find white women also boorish

niggers prey upon white women because white women have lower t than black women in average

> that's dumb
Not an argument, dumb nigger

doesn't that make the white man the nigger if he's going after asian women for the same reason niggers go after whites women?

>Miscegenation is fine when I do it
Sup Forums is fucking dead. The only way to save a liberal is the fuck her brains out and redpill her before she fucks a pack of niggers, making hapa freaks that have no identity just makes them easier to manipulate, they look to the state for their culture

This is a good thing. See
here's how it goes:
Man who is black + white woman > Nigger + white thot > Any kind of black woman + any kind of white man

Consider the following:
> there are more females of every kind of race than men
> one man + one woman = excessive amounts of women, too many for one man and polygamy is scum degeneracy
> if inferior males mate with the overwhelming majority of the excess of superior females, the following generations will will be of pure superior + mixed superior majority, allowing for race purification over time
> if the minority of superior males breed with inferior women, the opposite will happen and the race will become majority inferior.
>women are really the only ones who care about culture ergo white women will facilitate white while inferior women will undermine or pervert a white man's culture with her own.
Therefore, white men cannot be allowed jungle pussy and must only stick to Aryan flowers.

In addition, black and minority women (including yerro) must be shunned and ousted from the possible mate selection pool. Therefore, only the best possible men of each mongrel race MIGHT have a chance of purifying their genes with the excess of white women

>inb4 all women belong to me! Only I get to decide who gets to fuck what! ME! ME ME!
Kys incel
>inb4 schlomo racemixer
It's GOING to happen. Best manage it to your advantage
>inb4 gaz dem!!!
How did that go for you back in the 40s?
>inb4 white men can breed anything they want!
Again, kys incel
>inb4 b-b-but I don't have a gf
Either try or die. Every white man can become a Chad
>inb4 b-b-but I don't have a hwite gf
Your testicles: get rid of them now
>inb4 pssh, robots and plastic toys/ being a trap faggot is better than being with women
So be it. More stock for mongrel men so don't complain

no becaue asian women are actualy preying on white intelligence men because these men have higher t than asian probably

have a [-]

Can someone explain something to me. Why is it white women couldn't care less if ur with a mexican, black or indian woman but lose it at asian women? Why is there a cut off there?

shut the fuck up nigger

i agree
fuck off meme flag you just cant read

White women belong in a dumpster. They're good for nothing.

please have sex with me, every person in my country is or a white fag alienated to trends or a morrocan

They feel threatened

So basically anything that you don't like is a slide thread?
Get a load of this crybaby.

BUMP.

Lets hope the mods actually do their fucking job

Asian chicks are awesome.
I wouldnt mind fucking one, or even marrying one.
As long as a chich is not the shade of brown and darker, i can marry.

they cant handle superiority. Women are the ultimate hypocrites

I don't get why nerds push for polygamy. White societies succeeded because of monogamy. Not to mention right now we live in a polygamic society, where many men are disillusioned, while a handful of men have sex with all women. You want it to be more normalized? We'd just end up like muslims

Das Hot.

Somebody has to fuck all the pussy the NEETs are leaving behind.

>no becaue asian women are actualy preying on white intelligence men because these men have higher t than asian probably

interesting. so when a white woman goes after a black guy because he has higher t, that makes her the nigger?

>but lose it at asian women?

is this true?

is this the future you want Sup Forums ?

>A you angly white gils?
>A you mad?
>Arr of youl men berong to us ching chong chang

Had a dream last night I married, consummated and impregated a 9/10 traditional virgin Asian girl.

Mfw I woke up still single and my only options are fat, ugly multi gendered whores.

what the fuck are you talking about you sperging autist
write less maybe ill reconsider reading all that kike bullshit

i really want to know who makes these kind of threads and why

all your women are belong to us

What level was college again?

No, I’m glad! F*** the white race and the 14-88 crowd!!! We can have any man within the better 90 percent of the male population!

yeah but when you scramble to compete for chad genes, you're competing with a dozen other women for every chad. your kid is growing up without a father, which will make your children statistically almost certain to be fucked in some way, probably criminals or worse. while society crumbles. so maybe cool the jets on the superior cock fetish and learn to like men for more then genes? i'm not saying mate with ugly beta males like myself, but at least give some average men who have some redeeming charactersistic a chance instead of this unsustainable chad obsession.

cause asians are better at being women than white women

Who makes these threads? And who wants to stick his dick into these pancake faces? Only betas do.

>pic related

i prefer pancake face to horse face

>is this true?
Its just something i've noticed a lot as time has gone on. Like this one story from this podcast i listened to once where this white woman asked her white guy friend why he only dates asian women. You wouldn't see that same white woman ask him that if he was dating black women. Or all those pictures of white women trying petty shots at asian women to belittle them while they themselves are often mediocre. Or i remember back when i watched eurasian videos before i saw his reddit posts you would see white women in the comments of them bitching about white men with asian women. And i had this one example where i found myself on a wmaf race play yt account where there were white women getting mad in the comments about "How the child will look like", i actually lmao at that one. Granted i've noticed tons of mexican women do this too but its weird that they both only care if white men are with asian women and wouldn't care if the woman was arab, indian or black
idk

all those white men are more attractive than their gf.

>Only betas do
Nice meme
See
51% of White men with an Asian spouse have a college degree

Also the make a lot more money than White-Whte couples. So basically if you are part of the intellectual and financial elite you are more likely to have an Asian spouse

Depends on which breed of spics. 5'1 dark brown skin black haired are low iq nigger tier. Blonde blue/green eyed French/Menonite women that came from Jalisco, Mexico are more white that Germans to Germany with very high IQ.

It's kind of fucked how many dreams like that I have nowadays
It's not even sexual gratification
It's really simple stuff like holding hands or taking a walk or laying in her lap and having her stroke my hair
It's fucking with my psyche in the real world

No, I’m glad! F*** the white race and the 14-88 crowd!!! We can have any man we want within the better 90 percent of the male population!

Roasties here in Sweden actually tried to outlaw migration of asian women that married to white men which says a lot about the mentality here considering a dentist were recently fired his job and publically (media and so on) shamed for informing the migration office that they can use dental examinations to determine the age of these bearded so called 12 year old.

yellow fever guys are mentally ill

big white cock
>muh dick

I've dated some here,student exchange programm at my college
I can pretty much assure everything was better with a jap
korean girls are roasties tho

Why does this thread stay up but BLACKED threads get taken down? It’s basically the same thing