en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bulgarian_inventors_and_discoverers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greece have never had an Empire.

are you jealous?

Crimea is Russian reeeeee
Also Italy should be blue due to Roman Empire and Renessaince

>niggas don't know about finno-korean hyperwar

both Greek

Leonardo da Vinci and other ninja turtles were Italians. Also Latin is the language of medicine all over the world, they deserve recognition at least on a dark-green level

italy is not the Roman Empire

Greece: Blue, invented democracy and created real civilization
Italy: Blue, had a great empire and civilization bringing knowledge to the western world, and the center of the renaissance
UK: Blue, had a great empire and civilization bringing knowledge to the world and the inventors of industrialization
France: Dark Green

Modern Greece is not acient Greece either

Then current Germany is not ancient Germany, therefore that map is completely meaningless.
>inb4 I'm Greek
You are a brainlet too.

because we live in 2018

You're a one dense guy, you know

Lithuania was important for awhile

why are most of the green, blue and yellow countries getting blacked

>Poland isnt historic
Bitch they made space

agreed. Italy UK are blue. can't downplay roman and british empire.

Greece is not like america

>serbia
>low impact

Kek

yeah like 500 years, funny thing is up to WWII we had a border and close cultural ties with Germany. This brainwashed cuck knows fuck all about the history of his own country.

most europeans dont know that lithuania exists

Lol Poland low historical importance. Bitch we stopped the Turks under Wien in the 17th century and the push of Bolshevism in 1920.

Most Lithuanians don't know Europe exists

>France
>communism and racemixing
This nigga might be right

>sweden orange
>what is chemistry (gunpowder)?

Dutch had quite some impact on civilization, second largest empire to the british in the 1600's. I would rate it light green.

Also england should be blue, along with france. you greekshit

you are probably that indonesian shitskin

T. Greek shitskin in Germany.
If Greece is so great, why are you living on German gibs?

fuck i meant tnt

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Go67YsQlWfq9S7O8XKXbcQ/country/de/

whose diaspora are you?

you were very active in the last days you manipulative turkish subhuman

No one's, iki.

>German-autism.png

Hi iki

>finland orange
we made xylitol and nokia so we relevant?
NO! we red unfortunetly

Read the description finnbro. You're a buffer-zone.

Modern Greece is just a turkish rape baby larping as Ancient Greece.

Shouldnt Italy be blue.....?

science vs subhuman on Sup Forums
science wins

UK should be dark green too

correct version

>France dark green but not Italy aka Rome
What?

Good map, better than OP's

I’d argue Britain, Italy, Greece, France, Portugal and Spain should all be blue, with Belgium dark green

The hoops you had to jump through in your head to justify that, must be a hell of a ride.

The Vikings had a huge impact on history. Their raids were the impetus behind the Christianization of Scandinavia and their seamanship and navigation were unparalleled in the world at the time.
Define "empire." Athens certainly had an "empire" for the time. Also, the Byzantine Empire may have been Roman but in name only. The people, language, and customs were Greek.

celts, irish, poles, vikings and other meme people are only popular in america, not in europe

Yeah arabs, africans and afgans are popular in germany

Popularity doesn't fucking matter. Historical impact does you brainlet

hahaha what an autistic faggot, germany is like what, 150 years old? and its considered more relevant than Poland? or even russia more relevant and more influence? Please dude...
we often fought wars 5 vs 1, it took you 100 years of war 5 vs 1 to bring us down... germany is only relevant from the moment they managed to partition Poland with its allies and leech on us, Russia important?! exacly the same story. if anglos didn't pump money into russia they wouldn't be existing anymore. After being erased from the map, and decade of independence later, Poland managed to easily stop russian invasion 1 vs 1.
> I doubt i have ever seen properly made this type of map.
Oh yeah i havent seen this earlier, its made by greeks... Greeks that were relevant for only 200-300 years like 2000 years ago...

nobody cares what some ugly and stinky savages have done

omg, if Denmark got orange, then Norway has done the same amount. Anyway, Rome was better than Greece ever was. Mongolia and Persia was even better.

>Basing what everyone things on your personal opinion.

maybe in your fantasy

Why would he be jealous? A German looser made this. Germany has never achieved anything compared to the British. Remember they beat you twice, and you are still cucked after that.

i agree
i dont like it either that britain is in the same category as germany

Changed Scotland to what it should rightfully be.

I doubt you've even read a history book

It's the "i am Greek" guy. He does this all the time.

Yes both are important, both have been beneficial to Western civilization at large. It is pointless to say which is more useful and will lead to fruitless arguments.

Britain couldn't have beaten Germany without its allies

wrote someone who thinks mongolia was better than Greece

But you still lost, there is no way around it. If Britain is at green, you're yellow.

how surprising

It's ze German roach that larps as a Greek.

u

trade fairs of Middle Ages

While I am hardly interested in defending "I'm Greek" guy. You should look into the Roman Empire more, emperors, cultures, ethnicities were all Greek, there was the Western Roman Empire in seated in modern day Rome and the eastern Roman Empire seated in constantinople. The Western one fell first, the eastern lived on and became known in modern times as the Byzantine Empire. Both fell eventually though.

scientific discoveries

Alright, i'll give you that much. but Persia were better.

trade routes of Middle Ages

There isn't a color worse than red.

>>Tervel played an important role in defeating the Arabs during the Siege of Constantinople in 717–718.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tervel_of_Bulgaria
>>invent Cyrilic
>> Boyanna church frescoes aka signs of early rennaissanse 200years before italy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bulgarian_inventors_and_discoverers

>> Get rekt by black plague and turks and lose it all. 5 centuries later called an insignificant gypsy country on a larping image board.

kys hans.

yes that could be possible in your dreams

Das rite

On point. We are talking history here. Not what happened after communists took over and made this place a cesspit. Do I need to clarify more diaspora ?

it was always a cesspit

What a shit map. Bohemia was the leader of the HRE, was an economic powerhouse and owned many territories in Brandenburg, Silesia and parts of Bavaria. Look up Charles IV of Luxembourg, our Emperor. Not to mention that we were the ones who started a huge religious conflict and fought off literal crusades declared on us by the Pope when the Hussites started popping up. We were also the main industrial region under Austria-Hungary, and many of the Kaisers learned very good Czech. Franz Joseph II was almost crowned King of Bohemia due to his close connections with our lands. After AH fell apart, Czechoslovakia came out of it, which was unfortunately democratic. However, we did essentially kickstart the prelude to WW2 because of the Sudetenland. We were even mobilizing against the Nazis when our president betrayed us and agreed to the deal proposed by the Brits. We had more than half the men in the field as Germany did, not to mention the heavily fortified natural mountainous defenses we had in the Sudetenland. We could've made the Krauts bleed for a long time, trying to get through those.

>
>
>
stopped reading

Belgium didn't even exist until 1819 nigger

England has 3rd highest impact?

what language are you typing?

The fuck is that picture supposed to mean?

a french dialect

>Which country is the most historically relevant.
Fuck off, it does not matter anymore and the people who were born there, did not born into the same countries as they exist today (maybe except England) and the time has changed, you have all become subhumans and it is only because your ancestors were so big that
they changed you into cucks and you are now unimportant and you get genocided because you are such weak people.

>alexander the Great
>Byzantine Empire

i always knew paki's are retarded

t. Turk

i wanted to insult you but the numbers pleased me

>saves Europe from muslim invaders
>saves Europe from communists and bolsheviks
>low historical impact

Kek

THIS

Only thing I'd change for this is painting austria blue as well. Then it's perfect.

in 5 years you'll get a yellow colour.

>saves Europe from muslim invaders
Seriosly? the hussar meme?
>saves Europe from communists and bolsheviks
By joining them?
You have to take a break from Sup Forums, your brain is on meme's.

Babylonia ftw

what will happen?

>LE VIKINGS XDXD
I wish people would stop using this term, it doesn't mean what people think it means.

google ''The Battle That Saved The Civilization"