Be me

>be me
>be standing in hitlers death place (this parking lot)

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FngVJygOsB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

draw a big swastika in the dirt

gas the kikes

Pay your respects.

Give the nazi salute and say a little prayer

dig with a shovel until someone asks what you are doing. tell them you are looking for evidence that hitler was real

Buy the bikes, race car now.

Blaze this on your phone and goose step until you get arrested.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FngVJygOsB8

* checks digits *
Use the #TimesUp hashtag to post redpills about the Jews. That should give 'em a good scare

>Standing in Hitler's death place
>Not in Argentina

Neck yourself, my dude.

pray

Argentina?

>draw RIP in the dirt
>draw swastika in the dirt
>draw tombstone around them
Such is the honoured way

kill yourself

Spit on it

My dad took us there once when we were on holiday.

hitler died in the UK?

Get on your knees and pray to his spirit for guidance. Submit an offering of a Jewish scalp for better results

how about you post without memeflag first?

also: #notyourpersonalarmy

Piss on it wih contempt

Scream: "You ruined Italy and fascism!" and then take a dump on it

Spill a little blood and swear an oath to follow the great work he began.

nazi salute until diversity Gestapo comes, get fine and throw in in the trash and don't pay. go home with ebin story

dig a little hole and ejaculate into it

>Stefan, quick come to the window there's another other those Nazis larpers standing in the carpark again, they're so funny

This is how I imagine the people in the apartments

Hitler died in Argentina

What are you doing in Argentina bro?

Hop on a plane and go to Argentina because that's where Hitler actually died.

Paint a swastika on that car.
>haha you wont do it faggot

Lol, 12 second swoop!

thats not southamerica

Tard

Sacrifice yourself in a satanic ritual to bring Hitler back to life.

>implying Hitler's dead

>british flag

if you're indian, you can take a shit on it.
if you're actually british, you can piss, or spit on it.

dude...those are european car plates.

Hitler died in UK?

can we stop with this meme? Hitler died in Germany in 1945, stop falling for the cia jew. peron (as well as frondizi and all the jewloving presidents that came after) let the mossad roam freely on argentine soil and kidnap Germans such as Eichmann and so on, you think the mossad wouldn't have taken the chance to kidnap Adolf? The army also destroyed many German outposts in 1955 and Germans had to move even farther away from civilization (towards Misiones and deep into Bariloche, even hiding during the day and so on)
Its silly to think he made it here, it would also go very much against his views

imagine how great Italy and the entire white race would be if shitler didnt ruin nationalism and fascism with his autism....

>hitler died in germany

remind the next argie you see about who owns the falklands

Commit suicide. That will show those kikes!

My SIM card is roaming from uk

Hitler died in my hometown

He actually went to Antarctica.

Piss on the ground.

do the muslim prayer bend over on knees thing. stay in that position until someone asks you what you are doing. then scream aloha snackbar as loud as possible.

take a shit and form a swastika with it

The Nazis are still under the ice in Agartha, all world governments are digging for them and dying but they have strong friends and powerful wards there. Now the people of the world, the small people will begin to move toward the same place seeking the roots of the world tree and the evil ones will be crushed between the two forces of truth seekers.

do a barrel roll

Hitler only “died” on the material plane. As the 9th avatar of Vishnu, his spirit lives on in Shamballah, “The Blessed Isle,” “The Vulture’s Peak.” When the time is right he will lead his people to victory against the Jew, returning as the Kalki Avatara, slaying the demon Kali and purging the world of filth.

Drop a roman salute.

this u