"Trump denies making 'shithole countries' comment"

1. He didn't make the comment (but no doubt the closet nazi believes it) and the "left-wing" media is just setting him up.
2. He did make the comment and is now denying. A blaring dog whistle.
3. Regardless, he's a POS

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/donald-trump-tweet-daca-rejection/index.html

unironically ignoring the fact India wishes it had hundreds of thousands more shitholes installed just for the Ganges.

No he didn't you lying donkey.
He denied saying 'get them out'

Wait a second, another guy at the meeting said he did.

Unless I missed a tweet he isn't denying the use of "shithole" specifically. "Shithole" can very obviously mean "a very poor and troubled country" obviously. He is denying saying "take them out".

Everyone knows 3rd world countries are shitholes. ffs this fake controversy.

>I missed a tweet he isn't denying the use of "shithole" specifically.

>I'm not a racist, except yeah I'm racist.

Would you rather live in Haiti or Norway?
Easy question

No, he's setting up the media. If you can't see it, you should stick to checkers

The thing is he's completely right, they are shitholes. Whether you call them 'developing nations' or shitholes everybody knows exactly what we're referring to.

>Would you rather live in Haiti or Norway?

I would rather live in both than Amerimuttistan.

I just find it funny how all these things he's saying are never really proven to be said. So the news put his face next to some text and they say TRUMP SAID THIS GUYS but there's never any actual proof.
How do we know he himself is tweeting?
How do we know?
The news corporations don't have to tell the whole truth and nothing but.

4. He made the comment but his early onset Alzheimer's has already robbed him of the memory of saying it.

it's not a lie if you believe it.

>anti-Trump
>ancap memeflag
>cnn with no archive
surely you can't be serious, shill
kys
>in all fields

just fuck off this site you shill nigger

>the right wing trolling itself again
too obvious

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger alert.

And, you're still a loser still losing.

When would you guys realize that he is just distracting while things happen behind curtains?

Dodged the question. Nothing you say matters if you cant answer a simple question

heiti is a shit hole, discussion over, its been a dump since the slave uprising that founded the modern shit hole, go there and be my guest but take a machete with you for protection, you'll need it.

That's not ancap. That's ancom

He can deny them but I won't
They're fucked up shitholes, the last time I was there I electrocuted myself while taking a shower at my (""white""hispanic"") cousins house.
On top of that the water only came out of the faucet for two hours a day.

Eventhough it rains often people still can't put 2 and 2 together: Catch rain from sky, store it for later. It's hopeless but they have no one else to blame really, my dad's been here for over 40 years and he still acts like a wetback, he can't even speak english

40+ years ffs

>le 67D backgammon man Belgrano would have surely been in awe of

Its embarassing enough when burgers do it, you have no excuse.

Why would he be a piece of shit for stating the objective truth? Haiti is a shithole. It's one of the worst places in the world to live.

>Linking to CNN
Go away you dumb shill.