Dear Slavs

Dear Slavs,

We are sorry for trying to exterminate you countless times via autistic germans. We need your help to save the world.

Sincerely,
The rest of your White brothers

Dear OP,

We are sorry for gangraping your mom countless times in the ass. We need your help to kill yourself.

Sincerely,
The rest of the World

It’s okay we forgive you, Poland was a shithole anyway

>slavs
>white
Don't associate us with cuckoldery.

>america
>white
Nice try mutt.

You are on your own, you made your bed now get outbreed in it.

>We are sorry for trying to exterminate you countless times

Didn't everyone do that to everyone?

> Slovakia
yeah, you are definitely neither slav nor white, mongrel scum

Just gonna leave this here

As someone with non-white white heritage (polish, Ukrainian, Irish) all I've ever wanted to be was a true white.

Agreed.

Gotta be shill. All of those are white European.

Hitler didn't think the Poles and Ukrainians were white.

>a mutt calling slavs his "White brothers"
This is too much

Any slavoid looking for a new ruler?

why when you have your somali warlords

hush poloid

Do Ruthenians count as white?

>Dear Slavs,

We are sorry for trying to exterminate you countless times via autistic germans. We need your help to save the world.

You must surely be referring to East Slavs and Poles, right ?

Hitler was a kike trying to exterminate the true whites, then he called the victims jews so they could milk it.

>Gotta be shill. All of those are white European.
Move to London and you will definitely change your mind on Slavs.

The one thing hitler did wrong was not encouraging pan european relations. We are all children of Europe regardless if we are medeteranian, Slavic, Germanic, Nordic, and Anglo. We must embrace each other as brothers locked in arms fighting for the right to european tradition and cultural existence. We must protect our sisters, wifes, and daughters from the false song of globalism and cultural Marxism. God bless you user, bump.

Polskiego szumowiny

We are completely ok with letting Germany fall first. There is only so many times we can save them from themselves.

Do you really support the EU?

This tbqh

No I don’t support the EU one bit. I am a Mosley fascist and believe in white nationalism but more importantly pan european brotherhood.

Would still prefer them to the shitskins/poos filling up Canada. Our Jewish CBC media is now saying they want to take the Salvadorians thrown out of the US.

Hitler was pissed at the poles for not giving back Danzig, look at how much territory Germany lost in world war 1, a fight they didn't start. Ukraine is iffy, it has changed hands often but I haven't looked into it in detail, the people are white though, regardless of how Hitler felt about them.

>muddying the water
Hitler wasn't a Jew, and he was absolutely right about them.

Correct.
Fuck no, that is a kike establishment.

no they are mountain magyars