Bow down to your med overlords germanicucks and snowniggers. we are the true masterrace...

bow down to your med overlords germanicucks and snowniggers. we are the true masterrace, you barbarians are our serves and have always been

hush hush on your kneew before i get mad, maybe ill even spare your life

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/did-greeks-help-sculpt-chinas-terracotta-warriors-180960771/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>netherlands
>med

Gauls were actually quite civilized, krauts and scandicucks on the other hand were bantu tier

Reminder that Brits are Nord-Med mongrels. Absorbed the best traits from each side (apart from looks, but we'll ignore that).

Germanics still exist while faggot Gauls got wiped out, maybe you shouldn't have listened to your warrior kweens.

i regret being your brother sometimes netherland

Say that to my face irl and not on the internet Gaul cuck

He's a Turk poster, Turks believe they are related to the Romans for some reason.

well im at school rn and have these spics 2 feet away from me, i could ask

Vikings existed in middle ages, hundreds of years later than Gauls, also vikings traded weapons and stuff with others, unlike Gauls who's armor and swords were valued in Rome, even that imported Buddha statue is more impressive than anything the vikangz had

Aquafresh, you had your chance to be apart of the Med master race but you refused. You're a nordcuck. No unemployment for you

Eastern Roman Empire?

We wuz building temples and shieet while you wuz in caves

Ey, håll upp!

Så du påstår
*praises wotan*
Du påstår att
*fucks roman patrician lady*
Ey, håll upp!
*keeps independent culture and language*
Så det du säger är att
*crashes your civilization with no survivors*
Vi förnedrade meds and shit?

BOW DOWN TO THE BGC

I'm sorry Sven, nobody here speaks Untermongolian

Wait, Meds had more impressive architecture by 3600 BC–c.3200 BC than nordcucks had 500 years ago?

Obvious slide thread is obvious

>meanwhile, in reality:
Ey, blanda upp!

Ehm, no sweetie

STOP THE FUCKING D&C WE'RE ALL THE SAME, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE IN A NORD OR MED. WE'RE NOT UNIQUE. PAN-EUROPEAN UNION MY LITTLE GOY, I KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU ALL.

Turks these days are arabic and asiatic invaders

Pic related, this is not a Turkish man

ive been in sweden and never saw anything related to that faggot

kek insecure medoid, got cucked by a ragtag band of entreprising nords

I've met a few turks, you'd be surprised how European a lot of them look. Turks are usually a mix of different ethnicities, if you go the west most of them'll have a lot of greek in them, and if you go east then levantine

Go eat dog somewhere else

pic related is the strong germanic man vs the average manlet medcnigger

good post

We out here with them subterranean temple complexes

My swedish amigo, i'm with you. We must unite and all group ourselves under one label (((((WHITE)))))) Our history is your history and your culture is our culture. Mix with us Iberians swedebro, and we'll mix with your swedish pusspuss and make beautiful little EU babies

Das rite, we wuz kings and shit. We had the fastest boats and shit, we fucking travelled rivers and shit.

>muddy "blonde"
He's got a bit of olive in him.

Whiter than you, Jvlivs.

Those carvings look celtic and is that supposed to be impressive? Freaking Turks made better artifacts

thread/156439998
Get in here french and austrian

All you're proving with that is that your german men are too ugly and insecure and they need to build as much muscle as possible to reach the same level of 10/10 a typical mednigger has

embarrassing...

Look we clearly invented the cnc machine several thousands of years before anybody even had the idea.

t. Burgeroid

>Germanics still exist

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They did before 2000, now first grade clasrooms are Turkish, Slavs are new ones today Africans/Arabs.

You re goofed

But you made a terrible mistake: You stopped being Romans, and integrated the tribes into society. That left Rome ripe for conquest.
The North remembers.

We will rise again and we will claim the slavoid again as our servants. Watch your tongue Croatoid.

Excuse me but when did you rise? You've literally been the European backwaters for all of history. The only good think I know about Sweden is ABBA. You were a shithole country in the early 1900s and was poor as shit as was for most of history. I still think Hitler was only referring to Germans when he said master race, that I can atleast kinda understand. You guys though... why?

germanic man do not need to 'build' muscle like small weak medniggers, we are born like this

You can figure out the meme pretty easy you spaniard piece of shit cuck niggerfaggot

Mediterraneans were great once, then, like China, they got fucked over by 3 or 4 different breeds of people (germans, hunnic peoples, etc.) and they all became descendants of rape babies

>What are Americans?

The eternal papist is for ever folically ravaged that the nordics went with god over their Vatican monarchy.

this is obviously a jewish infiltrator.
When the germanic man is not busy conquering white pussy he is conquering pitiful medshit kingdoms

What the hell is that on the right?

I'm sorry but that's a really confusing map, routes of fucking what? Trade?

Rome will rise again someday

Roma invicta

She couldn't take the immense med dick

Bretty good 5/5.

Sage and report slide threads
Do not engage shillposters

>stupid medshit cant even read a fucking map
routes of germanics coming to fuck your women and claim your land, in other words: routes of conquest

The corpse of a British soldier laying in a ditch in Malvinas
(He looked like that before diying though)

> Alexander the Great
> Augustus Ceased
> Emperor Constantine
> El Cid

How can nordcucks and germanistanis even compete ????

well they failed I guess. Visigoths barely did shit.

>putting c*Nstantine in the same league as Caesar and Alexander

>cherry picking
>Ouroboros stone
>Uncivilied bantu tier
End yourself uneducated retard. If anything this proves contact and influence from Mediterranean civs. Plus, all statue craftsmanship even in china comes from the meds.
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/did-greeks-help-sculpt-chinas-terracotta-warriors-180960771/

>took the whole iberian peninsula with a few thousand man and held it for 300 years
>huh i guess they failed

Why are you salty about the Falklands? They're two tiny islands.

Reminder that Anglos are coons.

So... What are you doing in Holland?

>tfw a bunch of unorganized rural tribal infighting psychedelic mushroom eating wildlings kill so many of your legions that your empire collapses

Daily reminder that nords and germanics where a average 7 cm taller than medcucklets at that time
Eat shit

>anglos
>pic full of welsh people, jews and meds

neck yourself, celtcoon

He played an important role in the christianization of the Roman Empire you pleb

remember when you got occupied by north africans, then romans, then back to north africans, and then arabs before your people took control of your own nation for the first time in history after the reconquista?

stay mad fransico

>He played an important role in the christianization of the Roman Empire you pleb
is that supposed to be a good thing?
>lion's meat calling anyone a pleb
lol

They're all English.
>that pic
Your "muddy blondes" are classed as blonde.

When did you ever had Slavs as your servants? As i remember you people were servants to Greek emperors (Basileo romanorum). Poor Swedistanis.

No more latins tho. Italians are germanics/arabs.

nice meme nigger

>1 Post by Id
>2 hours ago
>Divide and conquer shitpost
Sage all fields if you're gonna bite.

This is what they're trying to slide.

Hey, it's Imperial Spanish clay.
Also this is a divide and conquer thread.
Medfags and northcuks share a common enemy, mission and vision, we should band together and stop fighting.
STOP BUMPING THIS!!

AVE, CIVIS. ROMAE FILIUM SUMUS.
ADEPTUM BARBAORUM CUM?

the leftover residue from burning coal