Ok trump isnt racist

he never said haiti was a shithole, we can all stop saying trump said something negative about that shithole country

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is a bona fide genius, I mean it's not hard discrediting the donkey dems but he does it with such style!

People at work were already discussing this as if they heard him say it personally.

Yes Trump is the most honest person on the planet, all those congresspersons are lying.

>People at work were already discussing this as if they heard him say it personally.

Yes Democratic and Republican Congresspersons at the meeting are lying, Trump is clearly telling the truth, never lying.

We're to believe it because you insist it happened?

Sure thing, bud.

9/11, iraq, almost every bill they pass. all they do is lie as a group.

>We're to believe it because you insist it happened?

There was a meeting between him and Congress memebers, I guess they are all lying even though they were at the fucking meeting.

>9/11, iraq, almost every bill they pass. all they do is lie as a group.

Yes and Trump lies more than any person ever.

Shitholers are losing their fucking minds, pretending Trump never called them a shithole.

>implying demoshits don't constantly lie

All registered Democrats should be dragged out of their homes and executed.

WaPo's sources had like 3 layers from the "primary source" terrible fake news desu

they used two people briefed on the meeting, so their sources didn't even attend the meeting

Saying Haiti is a poop hole isn't derogatory towards Haitians, and isn't racist. Anyone who claims otherwise is just as dumb as the MSM.

That's easier to believe after the last year
Donkeys haven't made a single dollop of mud stick.

There was Democrats and Republicans at the meeting you stupid faggot.

Haiti has a curse on them. No wonder it is a shithole country

You don't deserve those gets kike shill.

Well he’s right

>Probably should record future meetings

>Pic related.

See

Yet none of them have gone on record to attest that Trump said it...

>"Kelly we shouldn't have made that deal with Vlad"
>"now god dam it we are going to do this thing god dam it."

Are there any Congressmen as named sources for that quote?

>I guess they are all lying even though they were at the fucking meeting.
"They" arent all saying it in the first place, just the lying agitators.

#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION

Not according to the whiny faggots I work with.

And they're hypocrites, because they'd all call these places shitholes any other time.

>an anonymous source

You should neck yourself before the right wing death squads do it for you.

I wish he had of said it. He'd be right for once. #NotMyPresident

>Are there any Congressmen as named sources for that quote?

Here are the congresspersons at the meeting:

Tom Cotton

Go tweet him and see what he says.

He never said anything bad about Haitians but may indeed have said Haiti was a shithole country.

It's the democrats that are trying to put words in his mouth, trying to lie that he was talking about Haitians.

Haiti is objectively a shithole.

He didn't write those tweets.

Dick Durbin, who attended the meeting, confirmed.

Just breaking.

wasted get. who cares if he said it anyway lol most people hope he did say it

If Trump really is on our side and he's really at war with the media, then why doesn't he tell the American people who owns the media and how they've been using it to socially engineer our society towards destruction?

That's all he'd have to do to defeat them.

>then why doesn't he tell the American people who owns the media

Cause he watches Fox News.

It'll be a revealed check. They will feel secure that he'd never say that and then he'll say it just when it will hurt them most because they've made themselves most vulnerable counting on nobody naming them.

>der was demucunts and repugs der faggit
Aw lool how cute you are

I need more of these otherworld images

You have to be over 18 to post here kiddo.

this board is pro trump, always has been.
my question is WTF you doing here snowflake?

>this board is pro trump, always has been.

No just /r/the donald fucks

Old board is pro-Ron Paul and pro-liberty.

You have to be under 65 to post here.

We're still pro liberty, we just understand that that is impossible when overrun with communist brown people.

First Trump didn't reverse GOP policy on DACA when talking to Feinstein. Now he didn't talk about shithole countries. His mind and his mouth are unreliable and his staff is covering for him.

>We're still pro liberty,

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is the truth (((they))) have started to understand their weakness. They have subverts spanding every line to make sure they whichever group comes on top, they win.

If only you all would realize that. It's why (((they))) have been kicked out of every major society in history. It's why even with Israel they can not be pleased. (((They))) will not stop until the world becomes (((chosen land))).

Zionism has just been wearing sheep skin for so long that you think that Hitler was actually wrong in trying to stop the spread of communism.

But Haiti is a shithole though, so even if he did say it, he wasn't lying or being racist.
Non shithole countries:
Japan.
US.
Canada.
Most European countries.
Australia and New Zealand.

>le ocean of piss was what I wanted

Gtfo shill. No one respects that argument here. Not even retarded trolls.

Just because people want to talk about something else doesn’t make it a slide thread nigger

>Sup Forums is one person
Both of you need to return to Reddit

uh please don't say faggot uh, its problematic ok? thanks sweetie

He has a certificate that declares him "Not Donkey Brained" so he must be like, really smart

this is so confusing now what the fuck

Care to explain how being proliberty will remove all the subhumans from our countries?

>Liberty means shithole immigrants come before sovereignty
What are you laughing at, exactly?

How come Hillary's team sending emails about pizza was clear evidence that she was a pedofile and Trump denying things is suddenly absolute evidence he didn't do it?

Does everyone realize we now have actual racist libtards on camera saying racist things to each other?

Trump's not a racist, but the Libtards are.

literally 2000 lies on record since taking office

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Powerful isn't he.

We want him to have said whatever it is they claim he said, but can support him saying we believe his denials. We aren't forced to fall victim to being mobbed/sniped at by commies to support the president we elected to do the things he is doing which we want him to do. Not all of us need to be deft word-fencers to stand behind him.

B-b-but I voted for him because he is a racist. I don't want immigrants from 'shithole' countries.

The reporter who broke the story got approval from the white house to post everything he covered. The white house didn't deny that he said it and allowed it to quoted.

kys

Who is "they" and where are they saying it? I'm only seeing "sources."

By the way, this may come as a shock to you, but every once in a while, the media and various political actors lie for political purposes.

>Bunch of people at the meeting
>Trump said shithole
>Not one person by name has come out say Trump did say that

Regardless whether Trump said it or not.
Haiti is a shithole

It’s like Hoppesian Libertarianism. We want freedom and liberty, but we understand that authoritarian things must be done first. Like getting rid of niggers and spics

>nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
so he's just being sneaky saying its not specifically haiti

Do YOU , by any chance, pocess one of these certificates??

This is their final straw. It's either you absolutely believe them or the president.

They have made this situation on purpose. They feel so ballsy now that they feel like they can simply say something in his fashion and report it as fact.

Depending on who is there....they will support the reported "fact" as true.

This is the convolution of information. They will try to use people repeating a lie in order to persuade the public into believing them over the president.

>Liberty is trade deals with China, a minimum wage that drives all non-service labour out of the country, Muslim migrants, no border security, and war with Russia.

Yeah, no. Ron Paul wanted to bring the troops home and use them to secure the border.

LIBERTY IS GOLDMAN SACHS

Even if he did say Haiti is a shithole country...
Is he wrong?

No he isnt

But muh feelongs!!!!!!!!

>a democrat lies
Wow, this is a new thing.

You know, he didn't deny that he talked about shithole countries there. That's a non-denial and a strawman.

>basic income cucks don't understand that you can't create money out of nothing when it's already in a fixed system.

Higher minimum wage isn't something that can just happen you dipshit. I'm so tired of dumb fucking minimal wage retards acting like they understand economics.

They are in their position for a reason.

>Sources say you're a faggot and you suck cock for money

must be true

don't you have a monument to destroy or something?

I was a Democrat. I voted for Bernie. But I am definitely on the Trump train now!!

He never said he didn't say shithole either. There is literally nothing wrong with calling a 3rd world country a shithole.

At this point it doesn't matter if he said it or not, the perception is that he did and history will show that he did. It's fucking awesome.

There isn't an example of a functional liberal democracy on earth with an average pop IQ below 90. Importing enough low IQ brown savages will wash away liberty as sure as a lump of dog shit will ruin your socks in the washer. My own country is a great case study where you can nicely correlate mass third world immigration with an unprecedented expansion of the police state and curtailment of civil liberties.

>how a jew replies to their plan working

The claim is that he said it specifically about Haiti, which he's denied.

I suggest you provide proof that he called it that or stop spreading misinformation.

>achmed breaks the 4th wall

Not a single Congressman has claimed that Trump called any country "a shithole." They're always sources "familiar with Trump's thinking" or "have been briefed on the meeting." AKA an excuse to print total horseshit.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of these links are coming from some Asperger's basketcase intern who keep quoting their Congressman's vulgar hot take on the formal, but harsh terms that Trump used in the actual meeting. i.e., "Haiti does not produce a lot of model immigrants that are high-skilled, highly educated, etc." --> "Haiti is a shithole"

lol imagine being this guy

>implying this is a bad thing

This is like when the media feigned outrage over Trump wanting a muslim ban. Most people agree with this statement and allowing it to be openly talked about will move the overton window bigly.

Original source:
>President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to several people briefed on the meeting.

>“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

Trump non-denial:
>Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians.

El Salvador and Africa: still shitholes!

If they were to have a recording he probably said Shithole.

But if one exists they won't produce it because the things they've been saying he said would be demonstrated as false. Trump probably has a recording stashed somewhere, and so do they, but if they produce it he can be shown to not have ever once technically lied and they are shown to be not-trusting and acting in bad faith.

How can Dick Durban negotiate a DACA deal in good faith if he's leaking remarks the President made in a private meeting to the press?

>>Bunch of people at the meeting
>>Trump said shithole
>>Not one person by name has decided they hate their job enough to come out say Trump did say that

What exactly is the issue? Are you actually implying forcing a company to stay in business against it's will is freedom? Or are you suggesting they should be paying their employees less to keep shitty stores no one cares about open?

>El Salvador and Africa: still shitholes!
And?

At what point do you apologize for the false claim about what he said of Haiti?

Is it ok for you to push lies because reasons? Is that what it is?

Is there a single media figure who is denying that Haiti is a shithole?
Say it with me, folks:

M U D C O O K I E S
U
D
C
O
O
K
I
E
S

"The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!"

Democrats lie on the senate/house floor all the fucking time

The media is owned by investors. What you mean is (((who))) controls the media. He won't say it because it sounds conspiratorial, and the public has been conditioned at the CIA's direction for the last half century to disregard conspiratorial explanations.

How can you verify that the claim about Haiti was false? All you have to go on is the WaPo article and the ghostwritten-sounding tweets on Trump's account. Trump's tweets capitalized on ambiguity in the WaPo article to find one way he could wiggle away from his comments without outright denying that he said "shithole."