imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 11
>Idlib:SAA retakes 4 of 6 lost towns in HTS&FSA counter-offensive. SAA reach Abu Dhuhour Airport. 7km to link up with S Aleppo forces
>SAA liberteas 9 villages W of KHANSIR
>IS takes advantage SAA Idlib offensive, attacks SAA near Abu Duhur airbase, killing 3 men,5 captured
>RU MOD:A swarm of 13 attack drones were heading for RU bases. Pantsir took out 7,6 were hacked
>RU MOD:The 13 drones came from Turkish backed 'rebels',they were automated, pre-programmed flight&ammunition discharge, eliminating jamming of their control systems
>RU MOD:the drones cannot be made in an improvised manner. The coordinates entered in them are more accurate than the data generally available on the Internet
>TURKEY CALLS ON RUSSIA, IRAN TO STOP SYRIAN ARMY OFFENSIVE AGAINST TERRORISTS IN IDLIB
>IDLIB DE-ESCALATION ZONE COLLAPSES AS “MODERATE OPPOSITION” GROUPS HURRY UP TO HELP THEIR AL-QAEDA-LINKED COUNTERPARTS
>Report: rebel infighting in Daraa killed 1300 militants
>Greek authorities sieze Tanzanian-flagged ship carring explosives en route to Lybia's LGNA controlled site. Ship came from Turkey
>Houthi forces launch missile towards Saudi Special Forces base
>Houthi forces launch large-scale offensive in southern Yemen

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/951758399443755008
youtu.be/J71PPFchNHk
ria.ru/syria/20180112/1512515892.html?referrer_block=index_main_1
en-dk.topographic-map.com/places/Syria-8906737/
wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=35.896699&lon=37.446899&z=13&m=b&gz=0;373935127;358457868;92696;745481;0;945641;102996;1045701;530432;1066546;621414;878927;707244;810817;844572;566129;914955;93223;863456;52874;863456;52874;722694;0;722694;0;475502;443758;111580;742702
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-militant-group-attacked-base-syria-liquidated-russian-mod/
twitter.com/mod_russia/status/951821946647347201
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/951825556844105728
twitter.com/mod_russia/status/951825712759140353
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for death to Israel

FSA will win.

stop making this sandnigger general pls

ohh, you are evolving
>inb4 ISIS will make a comeback

Thanks for fresh bread

Good luck Assad!Your army and your artirelly is led by God!

Gas the poles.

No
np, pingu! Hope it tastes okay
(oh... I just realize the OP has misspelled "Libya" pic related)

>It's never a bad thing with you, Malta.
Papa Bless you Australia.
I am in a good mood today, have a (you).

Oh hi engie. where've you been?

>As Russia and the Syrian regime declared ISIS defeated and moved to the west to ignore Astana, kill dozens and displace 100.000 civilians, @CJTFOIR conducted 25 air strikes on ISIS near Russian and regime positions in eastern #Syria on only two days.

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/951758399443755008

ITS ANNODAH SHOAH!
AMERICA PLEASE HELP!

>Displace 100,000 from area that didn't even have 50,000 pre-war
Fucking Julian

Good luck, Assad

also this is Julian's new profil pic.
do what you have to do

Good luck Assad!

Is he balding

top-tier journalism

Right back atcha

I could never tell. Do you think he's paid by Saudi/Gulf arabs or is he just legitimately retarded

Good luck,Assad

I really hope we can get a video of whatever speech he was giving.

>Rebel report about losing all villages previously captured

>syrian rebels 2018.

Praise be to the Lion fellow Maltabro, shame what happened with daddy Gaddafi

Holy shit look at all these near misses:
youtu.be/J71PPFchNHk

It's called Julianism.

Lel

i don't know for sure.
he is probably just your regular westcuck BILD journalist

Annuda Malta?
Yes, it's sad what happened to him.
Shame how we abandoned our ally during the time he needed us most.
Every day we inch closer to a Catholic/Orthodox reunion.

Good luck, Assad

Good luck Assad!
>He even included Alexandretta
Fantastic.

Hey WiC bro. Was busy dealing with some stuff. How are you?

The latter most likely. He befriends some fsa fanboys and then becomes a megaphone for their propaganda and delusions. Same with Charles Lister.

I'd like that very much, I'm sure the details will be sorted out within our lifetime.

Everytime I look at julian I think, damn, were did I went wrong with my career choices? This guy is making a living by shitposting on twitter and passing it as legit journalism.

The first isn't actually close. It's the canister for the bomblets that you can see exploding behind him

Are these trips a sign?

>Syrian army control Amiriyah, Abu Jalus, Burj Suma, Tal Anbar, Abu Abdah in SE Aleppo

>Government Axis Forces have taken Abu Julus,Abu Abdah,Tal A'nbar from Syrian Opposition Forces

Is Snus here? I'm not sure if you've mapped these onto your elevation map but these were reported 3-5 hours ago

kek

>Russian MoD says has killed group of militants which attacked its air base in Syria

Hi there Syriabro!

Why can't the Pentarchy just be given permanent positions in the Rota?
It seems as if the Holy Ghost is within this very thread.

That was a fun time.
I'll always remember the 5th of September

>Cheers about the destruction of a country
>Complains to twitter about a meme
Fucking Julian

God damn leafs.
I had all but forgotten about this faggot.
Never mention him again!

>Russin Special Forces eliminated the rebel group which attacked Hmeimim air base on 31th December

ria.ru/syria/20180112/1512515892.html?referrer_block=index_main_1

Can someone nuke Malta

What's he going to do when the war ends?

Rare picture of Hafez when he was young.

snus is sleeping right now. you will have to wait or do it yourself
here is the site and the locations:
en-dk.topographic-map.com/places/Syria-8906737/
wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=35.896699&lon=37.446899&z=13&m=b&gz=0;373935127;358457868;92696;745481;0;945641;102996;1045701;530432;1066546;621414;878927;707244;810817;844572;566129;914955;93223;863456;52874;863456;52874;722694;0;722694;0;475502;443758;111580;742702
i am shit at drawing

Malta will be swallowed by the sea as an act of Gods mercy towards humankind.

Why must the Pope assert primacy?
Peter himself conceded to James the Just at Jerusalem.
The Pentachy was broken not due to dogmatic differences, many of which arose after, but due to a power stuggle between the emperor and the pope.

Thanks, I'll have a browse and try to get an idea of the gains.

Assalamu alaykum akhi

Sweet

mawein inta achi

keep blaming Putler and ASSad for all the evils in the world.

Min kos omak

>Giving (((it))) (you)s
>Peter himself conceded to James the Just at Jerusalem.
When did this happen?
>The Pentachy was broken not due to dogmatic differences, many of which arose after, but due to a power stuggle between the emperor and the pope.
However even during the Pentarchy itself many Patriarchs recognized and spoke of the primacy of the Pope in his writings.
Some well know examples are St. Athanasius and St. Cyril of Alexandria (who, because of a dumb movie, gets waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to bad of a rep).

Updates from previous breads,

Idlib
Raqqa
DeZ
Manbij
Ghouta
Aleppo
Misc.
Video

Post Israeli grills or gtfo.

I liked him better when he was just @conflictreporter

you are welcome.
we must help snus sometimes though, he can't keep babysitting us 24/7

Good afternoon I hate america

Is he, dare I say, /ourneet/?

Tbaddel 6eezi be wjhak o ana el 5asran? Yl3an bizzha o5tak el shmal. Airy fe bzaazak.

thanks for the updates m8

glad to see them updates back

Lolz

they were initially doomed because they knew too much about plans and real leaders of this "operation."

>Militant group that attacked base in Syria liquidated – Russian MoD
According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the base was attacked from the Idlib province.

The Russian Defense Ministry has announced that the group of militants that conducted a massive attack targeting the Russian Hmeymim base in Syria on December 31 were eliminated in the course of a special operation.

“During the final stage of the operation, a group of Russian Special Operations Forces established the location of the subversive group of militants near the western border of the Idlib province. Upon the terrorists’ arrival at the facility where they were preparing to board to a minibus, the entire sabotage group was destroyed by a Krasnopol high-precision artillery shell,” the Russian military said in a statement.

Russian military intelligence units have discovered and destroyed a depot in the Idlib province used to store the strike drones used in the attack, the ministry added.

“Russian military intelligence has uncovered the site where terrorists assembled and stored unmanned aircraft-type drones in the Idlib province. The depot was destroyed by high-precision artillery ammunition ‘Krasnopol’.”

According to the Defense Ministry, the operation involved all the forces and means of a multi-level system of Russian military intelligence in Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-militant-group-attacked-base-syria-liquidated-russian-mod/

Malta will suffer.

he is.
/sg/ unironically almost turned to pure shit the few weeks he was gone. There were only few quality posters who kept /sg/ from turning into a complete shitposting/animeposting shithole

yeah I wonder who those might be

>Russian Ministry of Defense showing video of strike on military warehouse, connected with recent attack on Hmeymim

twitter.com/mod_russia/status/951821946647347201

>Damascus: Syrian Army units take full control of the parking garage in Harasta after intense battles with HTS, Ahrar al-Sham & Faylaq Rahman
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/951825556844105728

>SOHR : Syrian Army has completely retaken all lost points yesterday,Tiger forces have taken control of over 120 Towns and Villages in 2 weeks.

would be interesting to catch some of them and "interrogate" them about where they get the equipment and the infos for the attack

Saffron Jews and poles Maltaeesers and curry niggers

twitter.com/mod_russia/status/951825712759140353

Yeah, good point, Mark.
I can say that he probably contributes more than anyone else here.

latest Syria shitmap.jpg/.png pls for meme purposes

Good luck, Assad

What's the percentage for?

Dindu nuffin

>twitter.com/mod_russia/status/951825712759140353
no idea

whats left of the target ??

:(
>tfw we're all responsible for bringing the quality of this thread down.
Should we all fear the day of the rope?

He does it again, wtf.

>When did this happen?
50AD
>However even during the Pentarchy itself many Patriarchs recognized and spoke of the primacy of the Pope
Yes but during the Pentachy, the Edict of Milan was respected due to the caesaropapist policy of the entire church at the time.
Prior to the schism, it was always taught in Rome the Ecumenical Councils were above any one bishop, any had multiple times retracted or denounced dogma any Roman Pope had put forth.
And at the Council of Carthage in 419, the Pope was told to respect the jurisdiction of Alexandria after condemnation from St Augustine, and while they refused, it was not out of supremacy, but out of the assertion the Exarch of Africa was within their apostolic see.
And at Chalcedon, it was ruled the Rome and Constantinople were equals.
I'm sorry friend, I'm getting carried away.
I'm sure the clergy will sort it out amongst themselves, God knows they have more resources at their disposal.

i'm not Mark, just a regular Greek
>I can say that he probably contributes more than anyone else here.
yep

Don't think so; it jumped back to 99% in the last few frames

no

Fuck off russi maniak

Sri Lanka user isn't nearly as bad as the rest of us desu

Figured you'd enjoy this.

Bandits have been lured back, from where they came from.Good,good.

but look at square it changes 2 times , when it changes last time it goes back to 99% , maybe once square changes last time it means it lost focus on target so it resets to 99% automatically ?