Tapper clears Trump

It's on boys, Tapper just cleared Trump with one of his sources. and from this. it's pretty clear that he's an undercover magapede.

I think its a dem leaker now changing it up to seem accurate but he never said shithole or take them out.

Trump said that he should've recorded the meeting. Was he right?

A magna centipede?

Lol "cleared trump" does not equal "not saying this is better just what happened" you are fake redneck news.

Any more excuses for you spewing 3rd-hand "quotes" that are pure fucking gossip as verified fact?

You sound like my whiny shitlib sister who thought that it was okay that the yearbook used to slander Roy Moore was "only partially forged!"

Haiti is the only country on the list anyone gives a fuck about, since it's like 5 miles away from Florida.

If CNN wants to try and convince the world that Somalia and Sudan and the rest of Africa *isn't* a complete shithole, then I'd love to see them try. Only the most hardcore KANGZ pretend Africa is anything else, and they ain't voting Trump anyway.

How amazing would that be? Real transparency and the media cant spin and take shit out of context. He should just have CSPAN follow him everywhere not top secret.

I really do not like NEVER TRUMPERS. I think they should have their citizenship revoked and instantly deported

Of course he should have.

This does sound more plausible.

>be me
>working for airline industry
>fucking haitians come up asking for gibs and seat changes
>speaks in fucking ebonics mixed with retarded creole
>tell them our airline cannot change seat in the last 5 minutes
>nig goes apeshit

how does that clear him?

there were dozens of witnesses corroborating the fact that roy moore molested little girls at malls. stay mad you pantywaisted trumpcuck.

prove to me africa isn't a shithole

I've been saying since he won that Trump should produce a reality show about his day to day life as prez. I'd watch that even with a "normal" president.

The claim is that he called Haiti a shithole.

Why should we bother letting them clarify and straighten their story out if they're wrong right off the bat?

>t. Shitholer

so dozen of people saw roy molest a kid and did nothing?

>there were dozens of witnesses corroborating the fact that roy moore molested little girls at malls
And none of them credible. Do you believe anything the propaganda outlets tell you? lol, of course you do. Did you cry along with Anderson Cooper?

>"dozens" of tools with agenda "corroborate" something that "happened" 40 years ago with no hypothetical way for anyone to ever prove them wrong

recording meetings will be his downfall. the leaks the leaks the leaks. stuff said behind closed doors should stay there but if meetings are recorded I bet you the recordings would be on CNN daily

>The FBI and DoJ under the former nigger President used Clinton research to obtain a warrant on a Presidential candidate/President elect, then spied on Trump and leaked politically damaging info to the media in an attempt to remove the elected President. Member of the intel community and congress and the intel community have know about this for over a year and continue to lie to the American public about it, but reeeeeee Trump said shithole.

Better the recordings be on CNN daily than the third-hand, distorted, out-of-context quotes.

Anyway, how can something only Trump has physical control of be leaked?

trump should seth rich the leak and his entire family. say a car crash

Trump doesn't need clearing, Trump did the right thing, there should be absolutely no fucking refugees entering this country from shitholes like Haiti, etc.

>per my source.

How is this not textbook defamation? You got the leftist news reporting all these heavy and reputation damaging claims, and their only evidence is the word of a source not known to the public. What the fuck is going on?

Implying (((Jake Trapper))) is a MAGApede. He knows USA is the tribes best weapon, a overwhelmingly brown USA could weaken Jewish power, although a non white majority is still the Jewish aim to keep the Whites under control

Yeah but even with recordings they cut out shit to make it look bad. They did that with the mexican quote and they did that with the military suicide quote. If it sounds on tape like there are natural breaks or empatht they just use the written transcript because pauses ir changes in direction looks worse if you don't hear how it's being said. Goes to the basic saying that body language does 90% of the talking.

>CNN
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

So did Trump actually call these countries shitholes or what? I'm having trouble finding any audio clips where he's saying it. Some proof besides "yeah I was in the meeting and he said these things" would be nice. Not sure how this is going to hurt him anyway, since most of his base either doesn't give a shit or loves his lack of a filter.

Trump is a lot more tactful than I would be.

I'd be using microwave weapons to give them all cancer.

there's no evidence beyond "muh sources say"