Seikaisuru Kado

>20 hours until the resolve to drop a bomb
How will you spend the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

nizista.com/views/article2?id=3d6af12024c011e795f6374f9e9cc638
youtu.be/Ufxk2GNXqNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eating brioche with nutella while reading this thread, probably.

nizista.com/views/article2?id=3d6af12024c011e795f6374f9e9cc638

New interview with the sound director. Most of it is about the sound direction business in general, but there's also a few bits about the show's content.
>it's a "hard sci-fi" series
>Tsukai's role required someone who would sound "naturally cold and dignified, but also very young"
>zaShunina is essentially genderless; they had auditioned both male and female VAs for the role, eventually settling on a male VA who nailed that "neutral, inhuman" feeling
>moving fractals inside and on the outer surface of Kado are supposed to slightly evoke waves and the sea
Space Jesus was almost a girl.

But he isn't so that's all good.

If it's genderless, can I still fuck it

If there's an ass, there's a way.

But does zaShunina even need to poop? or to eat?

Would it be better or worse if his "body" was female?

We know he eats ramen.

Worse, it's a fujoshow after all, why would they make it perfectly fujofriendly and make the alien a girl? Makes no sense.

I don't think his body would've been female either way. He's supposed to seem rather androgynous.

Worse of course, his body is pretty much perfect already. Boobs would ruin it.

Probably not. His understanding of eating seemed pretty theoretical in ep2.

Pretty hyped desu

pretty

ffs they couldn't even give him a hint of a bulge. This is even worse than Code Geass pilot suits.

That's just fanart, user.
Check this.

Also that fig, wew.

wew it's massive

Speaking of Code Geass suits.

I recognize that buldge.

Much better.

no bully

It's a genderless being, give him a break.

>ffs they couldn't even give him a hint of a bulge

It's currently detached like he does with his arms.

He stores it up your mom's ass.

So what we'll get in ep 4?
Your predictions.

I want Shindo to bring Zashunina on a date.

The Jap government tests the Wams to see how they work, the Wams provide a shitload of power, other countries freak out.

Who drops a bomb?

youtu.be/Ufxk2GNXqNg

This trailer actually gives us some hints. A few lines/scenes are from ep4.
>Tsukai: Humanity is not ready for the Wam. It's too soon.
>Shindo: We can never know for sure what is the right answer. And that's precisely why we have to keep searching. (ep1)
>zaShunina: Resolve is necessary. In order to advance the world, it needs the resolve required to drop a bomb.
It seems zaShunina expected this.

There's one thing I still don't understand. Why did Hanamori threw himself on the wriggling body of Shindou back when the later was being raped by Zashunina's information beam? Is this a new, quick, fujo, and efficient method to put someone in recovery position?

It was to prevent him from hurting himself.
Based Shindo just happened to be so strong and based that Hanamori nearly got laid.

Think Hanamori will become more relevant at some point?

My guess is that he thought Shindo got caught in some invisible force field or something, so he tried to knock him out of it. The only sign that it's zaShunina's doing were his dilated pupils and Hanamori obviously couldn't see that from the plane entrance.

He's no.4 on the character list, so expect him to be more relevant than Natsume and co. but less than the main three.

I hope not. His archetype is annoying.

Maybe if he can evolve from acting like a lost pupppy all the time.

Nah, that's an archetype. Some people find it cute so there is always that kind of guy in every series.

To be fair, he's a normal young dude whose sempai got stolen by a creepy unreadable alien with world-reforming ambitions. Anyone would feel lost in these circumstances.

People can seriously hurt themselves during seizures. They can bruise themselves, cut themselves, dislocate limbs, puncture organs and break bones. By holding them down, if possible, you can prevent worse injuries. The level of danger depends on the type of ground. For example a person can thrash in bed relatively safely, however, a person who falls on the sidewalk and thrash around wildly can break every fingers in both their hand by slapping them against concrete for just a few seconds. This particular situation is unclear since it happened on alien ground. If the surface of Kado is truly unbendable and indestructible as implied then it's quite a dangerous place to thrash wildly. Hanamori reacted with the reflex of a trained medic by immediately dragging the victim to an inflatable surface.

>>Tsukai: Humanity is not ready for the Wam. It's too soon.

That's bullshit. If anything, we're desperate for it, held back by it. We have infinite amount of tech and projects we simply cannot do due to lack of energy, lack of portable energy. The wam is what humanity craves for but will never get outside of fiction.

Cheap space travel, power suits, flying cars, living anywhere on earth...

He was already on the inflatable surface though.

>Hanamori reacted with the reflex of a trained medic by immediately dragging the victim to an inflatable surface
While I can agree with everything else you said, for this it's pretty much the other way around. He dragged Shindo away from the inflatable surface to pin him down on the cold hard ground of Kado.

Would it be gay though? Asking for a friend.

You mean, dropping a bomb?
As long as the tip doesn't land on the tip of another bomb, it's not.

Does he even have a penis? I bet he's like an action figure down there.

Oops, I remembered that part differently. Hanamori is a walking disaster.

>Does he even have a penis?
Yes. It's detachable.

Can't complain about the amount of juicy fanservice so far, user.

The inside of kado reminds me a bit of gankutsuou.

i hope the next episode has more EXTREME NEGOTIATING

>detachable
Oh the possibilities.

I'm glad someone saved my terrible things.

>wears the pirate shirt

ZaHuina's smile brings unocle to my heart.

We also can't agree on cooperation even in things that are vitally important for all of us. The chances that modern humanity would handle wams well are pretty damn low.

Shouldn't you rather say his smile warms up your unocle?

51% accuracy, remember. The main question is whether that Unocle is stable or not.

I'd kill everyone in this thread for a wam.

Unocle janai.

That sounds like a good way to ensure no advanced alien will ever give you one.

>ywn have an advance alien husbando that you have to teach about Earth concepts

Yeah that's pretty much the reason.

This is the wrong answer.

So what IS unocle?

51%