youtube.com/watch?v=kTiRnbNT5uE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vcn4cnpv6Y&ab_channel=LearnLiberty
youtube.com/watch?v=lpit8jc3NeI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
youtube.com/watch?v=2RbiU2ivpdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's even debatable, then you are overstating things by saying "destroyed". Try to phrase it less provocatively.
>protip: you can't, shill kike motherfucker.

The professor said that the Alt-Right are just people who make irresponsible conclusions when met with facts they can't handle. It's just a slander and academic shitposting. If he ever got to the title of his video, the answer I give is that I agree with political correctness on a level of effective relationships of communities, but it's not distasteful to bring facts to those who ignore them.

>accepts all of our talking points as facts
>destroyed

Fuck off kike.

it doesn't matter what the alt-right claims to support its shit with because it's a shill label used to categorize and attack individuals who don't buy into the prevailing narrative

He's right, the Alt Right freezes time and assume the circumstances of today is all that matters. For example, today, blacks have an average IQ of 85, but there is a good chance that the black people born in 2030 wont due to technological advances made in embryo selection by IQ, or other gene editing technology. The same is true for black crime -- today the black crime rate is magnitudes higher than the white crime rate, but prior to the 1960s, the black crime rate was far lower than it was today. Now, the Alt right says blacks commit more crime due to their genes, but blacks prior to the 60s had the same genes as blacks today, maybe even more so since blacks today are more mixed.

I never had a more apt situation where that fit this picture so perfectly

fpbp redeemable bongs confirmed

Lel. Blacks with embryonic IQ selection will be exactly the same standard deviation relative to whites as today, or even worse, than whites with embryonic IQ selection.

it's the left he destroys on this video though

ah, thanks yank.
But you're right, on average we don't do well here.

>maybe niggers won't be niggers in 20 years!!!!
Lmao

Wtf is the alt right?

>The same is true for black crime -- today the black crime rate is magnitudes higher than the white crime rate, but prior to the 1960s, the black crime rate was far lower than it was today. Now, the Alt right says blacks commit more crime due to their genes, but blacks prior to the 60s had the same genes as blacks today, maybe even more so since blacks today are more mixed.

blacks lived under the boot heel of the white man in those days. In that time he was afraid of white man, same as in south Africa with apartheid. Once he tasted "freedom" he quickly broke down into his basic tribalism. If blacks were capable of advanced civilization then there would be at least 2 or 3 examples of flourishing black nations. It just doesn't happen.

gene editing stuff is sci-fi BS, but you're right that black crime could be reduced substantially by less-bad government. Hoteps and CRx both have relevant ideas here (in contrast to the entire mainstream) and they're both part of the broader "alternative right"

>after a week of spencer "BTFO" """debate""" blah blah
Rich.

The point is that just because the black IQ is 85 today, doesn't mean it will be 85 in 12 years. I think this is relevant because the alt right is so obsessed with making predictions about how the the world will be in 2050.

>blacks lived under the boot heel of the white man in those days. In that time he was afraid of white man

That's just a weak guess imo. I could more easily argue that the reason why blacks back then differed from blacks today was due to differences in cultural attitudes, which only eroded because of the social engineering done to the black populace during the 60s. Victimization, the authentic black man being the hood nigger, multi-multiculturalism, and the sex revolution were all ideologies successfully pushed on to blacks and America by leftist intellectuals, this made backs, at that time, susceptible to the family killing welfare state in a way that previous generations of blacks weren't. And sadly enough, this was most likely all done too feed the ego of white intellectuals and to get votes for white democrats.

>If blacks were capable of advanced civilization

I'm sorry, can you point out where I argued such a thing? Nice moving of the goal post.

>gene editing stuff is sci-fi BS

>Any given couple could potentially have several eggs fertilized in the lab with the dad’s sperm and the mom’s eggs. Then you can test multiple embryos and analyse which one’s going to be the smartest. That kid would belong to that couple as if they had it naturally, but it would be the smartest a couple would be able to produce if they had 100 kids. It’s not genetic engineering or adding new genes, it’s the genes that couples already have. - Geoffrey Miller, the evolutionary psychologist

>BGI experiment is Stephen Hsu, a professor of Theoretical Physics and Vice-President for Research at Michigan State University, and back in 2015 he predicted that the process outlined by Geoffrey Miller above would be possible in about 10 years’ time.

>If you think the hunt for intelligence genes is slow and complex, the hunt for the functional expression of those genes is a nightmare. Nonetheless, we are getting better at investigations at the molecular functional level and I am optimistic that, sooner or later, this kind of research applied to intelligence will pay off with actionable enhancement possibilities. The nightmares of neuroscientists are the driving forces of progress. - Richard Haier

Welp, the experts in the field disagree. I think i'm going to take their opinion over yours.

The point is blacks are genetically inferior and embryonic gene selection will not solve the IQ gap between whites and blacks. It may even increase it.

>Genetically inferior.

Iq isn't everything, there's plenty of factors to determine the survival potential of an individual, a Panda it's dumber than you but many times more valuable.

First, you don't know for sure what a technology like that will or won't solve.

Second, my argument was that the circumstance today won't necessarily be the circumstance of tomorrow, therefore, my point still follows, which is that just because that black IQ is X today, doesn't meant it can't be Y tomorrow.

Thirdly, can you stop strawmanning me, I never claimed nor guaranteed that embryonic gene selection will solve the IQ gap. You're putting that argument in my mouth to avoid the one I actually made.

The IQ gap between whites and blacks will grow in the future, not decline. Gene selection will be primarily for the wealthy.

it's technically possible, sure..
China will probably try it, at least
what I mean is the West is too squeamish to use it on any scale large enough to make a difference re. the topic at hand

>Blacks have had thousands of years in Africa
>Blacks have not changed in thousands of years

I think we can accurately predict the next 30.

yeah, thats the kind of reaction we see from a shithole country

when the factors for survival contain such gems as rims, weaves, chicken wings, air jordens, government programs and welfare, with a dash of theft and murder....oh shit, that's your country too

this - USG can't persuade the average hoodrat to use rubbers, let alone spend time + money on gene therapy

>what I mean is the West is too squeamish to use it on any scale large enough to make a difference re. the topic at hand

I honestly see it different. Not only will the west use it, they will subsidize the process for low income/low iq parents. Richard Haier talks about how the advances in this field is mainly being motivated to close the racial gap in academics and etc.

>In the 21st century, we know that genes are not necessarily deterministic. They are probabilistic and we are learning how to change genes and their functional expression. This is a major worldwide goal in medicine. Neuroscience has powerful tools so it is well within the imagination that aspects of brain function, like intelligence, that are under at least partial genetic control, can be modified by tweaking gene expression. This is good news for people at the lowest end of the normal distribution of IQ. For example, about 51 million Americans, including 13 million children have IQs below 85 (16th percentile). Imagine a neuroscience-based way to increase their IQs. And imagine increasing IQ across the entire distribution. This is where modern intelligence research is headed and progress may well have profoundly positive impacts on education and social issues beyond anything tried in the last 50 years. - Richard Haier

Niggers are natural murdering criminals. The countries with the highest international homicide rate is all niggers. Niggers hold all 55 top spots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>2030
It would be much longer than that

But even still, you don't make policy based on tech advances that haven't happened yet, especially not social policy

And assuming iq can eventually be manipulated, then it's really irrelevant where they are, so what difference does it make if they're in the United States or not?
>blacks prior to the 60s had the same genes
It can be argued that they did not have as direct control over their government. The gibs didn't come into play until their voting patterns cemented

Even a complete cultural motivator would be within the argument of the alt right because of the Putnam assertion that diversity de facto leads to your country going to shit

>there are a lot of reasons blacks are more violent that aren't due to race
gives no reasons
>there are reasons the Universities keep this information from you
gives no reasons
>the left and MSM shout down facts
doesn't offer reason why
>men and women have some ooverlap
destroys diversity quota without realizing it

(((genius)))

>Because the environment hasn't increased the black IQ in the last thousand of years, it must follow that IQ enhancing technologies in the possible near future won't have any affect on black people.

The only thing you've accurately demonstrated is how low your IQ is. Learn what a non-sequitur is.

ASS

So I just broke down my argument to you, and you still continue to strawman me? Please kill yourself.

I'm watching the whole thing, quite interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vcn4cnpv6Y&ab_channel=LearnLiberty

I don’t think you understand genetics. There’s no way to insert IQ genes through embryonic selection since they’re absent from the black gene pool.

You’re as dumb as a rock.

>Because the environment hasn't increased the black IQ in the last thousand of years
The premise isn't even true; IQs of both blacks and whites have seen increases (Flynn effect).

Wrong. The average IQ is decreasing.

Why the fuck do people keep strawmanning me? My point wasn't about social policy. My only point was that the circumstance of today, are the circumstance of today, not yesterday or tomorrow. The alt right likes to take facts of today and assume they are fixed forever, which is what Pinker was getting at. I.E, blacks commit high crime today due to genes so they will commit high crime forever unless we(white nationalist) remove them from white society to build are ethnostate.

>It would be much longer than that
That's not what i'm hearing from top people in the field. Well, it depends on which technology you're referring too. Straight up gene editing or IQ enhancing drugs seems to be longer down the road, but Embryo selection by IQ seems to be very close.

>Memeflag
>1Post
>1h30min since Op
Obvious shill is obvious.

This is what is being slid.
Sage all fields.

Not specific to the alt-right. The left also freezes time and doesn't account for Non-European age/sex demographics, and how this impacts future generations. Even your scenario can still be an issue: Why should Europeans be effectively taxed to the point of slavery to provide a future for children they can't afford to have, while Non-Europeans are under no such obligations and will be have their children genetically engineered to perfection at Native expense?

I changed my position. Before you kill yourself, kill your entire family to make sure your genetic line ceases to exist.

Then you misunderstood my point, because I'm saying the facts of today are the culmination of genetics, and would in fact apply forever, and your example of their rates being lower amounts to a transition period

>that's not what I'm hearing
They don't even know genes factor into iq

Gene editing is around the corner for non complicated alleles, but alleles expressed by clusters are infinitely more complicated for reasons too complicated for here

And let's say we can design babies insofar as nullifying any negative traits beyond what I presume you mean appearance. Putnam dictates you will still have problems.

And let's say that you manage to eliminate this, then it's irrelevant because the makeup of your population might as well be the starting soil on a farm. It's like trying base current policy on the singularity

>they don't even know the genes that factor into iq*

>wahhhhh why is the alt-right strawmanning me :-(
People are just taking your vague regurgitation of Pinker and his implications and strawmans.
>let's just kick back and continue being victims to a population that commits 349% more crime until future technology enables us to politely genocide them
Is extremely shortsighted and idealistic.

Damn Jew Harvard professor totally wrecked the alt-virgin loool

u mad dem bbc is stealin ur waifus

You don't have to be victims to anybody, that's not what Pinker is saying. The idea Pinker is getting at, is that the alt right wants to argue that everything wrong with other groups is immutable and will never change, thus, every option related to changing the group is moved off the table in favor of removal and permanent separation(though, I think if this ideology is accepted, the logical conclusion will be full on genocide of all perceived failed races around the world.) The issue at hand here is just how immutable and never changing are these supposed negative characteristics attributed to certain groups like blacks. Is it true that black crime rate today will be the black crime rate 30 years into the future, or that it was the black crime rate 30 years in the past?

He points out that the Alt-Right is correct on mainline facts. He just gives muh economics etc as a reason instead of genetics for example.

But isn't this with anybody who has a strong stance on anything? People who are completely sold on any sort of hard collectivism simply refuse the existence of free will or systemic counterposition just because.

While you're at it, prove this anti-muslim extremist on SPLC wrong too.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpit8jc3NeI

My country it's a lot of things and all of them work.

What about yours?

"Maybe we can train wolves to herd our sheep and be loyal household companions and such, let's leave dead chickens around our village and all our doors open when we see signs of a wolf pack in the area"
- unknown extinct tribe, 50,000 BC

>oy vey we need to put objective facts in context

ass

Sounds like the Sargon plan to defeat the "alt right"
>If they give them what they want they have no reason to exist! Checkmate racists!

An evolutionary superior race is just one that breeds more than the other groups. Iq represents a general intelligence that correlates with success.

He does not take into account that these groups collectivize in democracy and the only group that isn’t mentally capable of being non-collectivist is white people. These groups all aim squarely at white people, and the differences between those groups matter to brown people.

What white white people have built up for their children, the brown people call oppressive, and organize to tear it down. The correct response is to separate those people and let whites live in peace.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK
seriously why this conference even exist. Here he doesn't attack extremism, he attacks the reasoning of an extremist (one of the most stupid kind assuming the examples that he takes).

Of course all the behavior that he depicts are retarded. what a genius for finding out that rednecks and kkk dude are brainlets, congratulations, and you need to be a harvard psychologists to have these conclusions ? ffs

he debunks ancap theory by saying that this ideology is only the fruit of the interpretation of history where capitalism is better than communism. ah ok because the austrian schools of economics obviously doesn't exist and it absolutely doesn't rely on actual theories. (i don't defend ancap don't get me wrong)

Is this Harvard seriously ?

Now, what is more likely?

>Nonwhite group X,Y, Z will change it's ways for better

OR

>Pinker will white flight like a faggot to a more homogeneous country and keep spreading his bullshit

>The same is true for black crime -- today the black crime rate is magnitudes higher than the white crime rate, but prior to the 1960s, the black crime rate was far lower than it was today. Now, the Alt right says blacks commit more crime due to their genes, but blacks prior to the 60s had the same genes as blacks today, maybe even more so since blacks today are more mixed.

It's hard for a pit bull to to murder your 6 year old son if he's chained up in the yard, but as soon as you free him he'll go straight for the lockjaw

>people are presented with TRUTH and they aren't brainwashable enough to ignore the truth and continue the death march of society
wow this guy said nothing
if anything, he redpilled the audience

>wow this guy said nothing
fucking this
that speech was fucking empty

lol intelligent right. now the right will believe anything this guy says

he should have told them to fuck their sisters and then commit suicide

Harvard fucking tanked
They taught James Admire everything in his manifesto and then fire their kike chairman Larry Summers for making the same observations, so assman has to hide his power levels.
Pinker isn't /our kike/ but he does have a grudge for his team.

lol intelligent right. what a fucking comedian.
is that like flying pig?

The alt-right is reality. Reality cannot be destroyed by leftists' wishful thinking.

That analogy stinks, you're measuring the wolf based on its failure on being trained to carry out a human task as a way to make a point about black people, however, if you wanted to be more accurate, it would make more sense to setup an analogy using dog breeds of varying intelligence using training, breeding selection, genetic screening, and genetic editing to produce parallel between the breeds, or at-least something along those lines, since the gap between a wolf and human is FAR larger than the gap between blacks and whites, and training won't be the only option available to humans.

Though, seeing how extreme the views held on Sup Forums are maybe you do actually see blacks as literally being violent animals with limited sentience and self control to the point that there are simply just task that a white person can do that a black person just can't, no matter any breakthroughs that could possibly occur in the future.

stop shilling your channel here.

it was like listening to Noan Chomsky give a 5 hour lecture of page one of a Dr. Seuss book

>just because blacks and women today are dumb doesn't mean they'll always be that way
>see? I'm acknowledging facts to reel in those who are easily swayed on the other side!
>oy vey! it looks like most of history has actually proved that blacks and women were always dumb!
>but I can't let them know that

Yeah, he BTFO anyone for smaller government. Registering for democrat brb.

>you're measuring the wolf based on its failure
No, I'm recognising that normal people who have a survival instinct recognise a wolf as a wolf and don't encourage them into their villages uncontrolled with gibs and chicken.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
according to your own source it's south america that has higher homicide rate

>Through much of its history, Islam was far more enlightened than Christendom.
>There were equivalent Inquisitions or wars of religion

Serves me right for listening to a kike for more than 5 minutes

there is no intelligent right.
if the right thinks they're against political correctness it's because they're so unaware of themselves. the right is actually the original and traditional politically correct crowd.
look what happens when they were told schools would no longer teach their superstition or marx had some good points

It's not going to be destroyed but it is starting to split into distinct factions that are loosely allied by having a common enemy

oops he said "There were NO equivalent inquisitions or war of religions in islam"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent

did you miss the part where the jew admitted that highly intelligent internet-savvy people are moving towards the alt-right?

what are you going to do when the Chinese find the genes for intelligence and begin a eugenics program to create more intelligent babies? What are you going to do when the genetic researchers are forced to publish their findings that these IQ-related genes aren't equally distributed across the human races?

How many white women need to be raped, and how many white people killed by blacks, before you realize you no longer possess the moral high ground?

How many pints of European blood must be spent to civilise the muslim hordes, to satisfy you?

How many innocent little girls blown up outside concert halls will it take for you to realize you no longer have the moral high ground?

That's a really really big if.

>google

Try harder leaf, I wouldn't trust (((The Washington Post))) to tell me the weather without telling me it'd be better without white people.

That looks like it's from a Daily Mail article, and it doesn't even contradict what I said (world IQ = all races with an increasing proportion of blacks).

Wow. Slaves didnt have street gangs and raped lots o white girls? I hate the alt right now

Look at this guys face.

Why should I listen to anything he has to say?

pinker is the last of our worries, he's anticom
there are a lot worse academics deserving of our scorn.

>genius
>kike uttering bullshit

gas yourself faggot

it's been a constant clusterfuck of religious totalitarianism and Sunni-Shia interfighting, what the fuck is this guy babbling about

>not bait
>3 digit IQ

this and after the mongels sacked bagdad islam went deeply conservative and any advancements in thought have been squashed by imans and mullahs ever since

>Expecting rightwing brainlets to grasp what he's saying
They have too simple a worldview. They can't understand that there may be very good reasons why things like this happen that don't have pro-racist conclusions.

See?

ASS

The racial IQ gap has remained steady since we began testing, so there's absolutely no reason to assume that the black IQ is going to suddenly rise to the occasion.

Besides, with the dysgenic pressures placed on the black population, it is highly unlikely that there will be even small gains in IQ or better behavior in the next 10 years. Black women are having multiple children by multiple fathers who are in and out of the criminal justice system. These are men that will not marry them or provide for them, with criminal tendencies, passing on their genes at a higher rate than intelligent people who are abstaining from having children.

Not sure where you get the idea that gene-editing techniques will be inexpensive enough to "fix" the black IQ problem, nor what you will say when it turns out that these genes are not evenly distributed between races. Once that science gets out, it'll be very hard to justify to any white or asian country that they must take on the burden of the blacks.

Steven Pinker is a honest to god liberal. He's very liberal, very democratic. Basically sargon TM except way smarter. Radical centrist hero.

His talking points arent really worth even taking on when we have a much more dangerous monster to take down - which is the modern left.

You shouldn't. That's your genetic intuition telling you that he's a liar.

the left makes up bullshit in order to avoid reality

look at crime rates and poverty in relation to race
poor whites have significantly lower crime rates then poor blacks.

socioligists had to crime the way they access crime in order to not seem racist. they changed their analysis of crime stemming from poverty to crime stemming being caused by poverty and population density.

Though even this analysis doesn't account for rural blacks committing more crime then rural whites

youtube.com/watch?v=2RbiU2ivpdY

He is just the real treat.

"liberalism is a white tradition" is the fulcrum of the alt-right

in his own way he is warning the progressive left that they are losing the war of ideas by refusing to even engage with them

he's basically saying they need to begin tackling these subjects while putting a Marxist / egalitarian spin on things to prevent people from drawing the "wrong" conclusions about the facts

it's typical kike subversion, but thankfully the progressives will not heed his warnings and will continue to ignore or outright deplatform anyone who wants to hold an honest discussion on these topics

The problem with the right is that you missed the entire point of what Steven was saying, as predicted. Take the fact that 70+% of blacks are born out of wedlock. Dumb rightists take this as proof that blacks are just promiscuous dumb apes, totally ignoring the fact that this DID NOT used to be the way things were and that whites in America worked VERY hard to break up the black nuclear family and succeeded in doing so. Or the fact that muslims didn't used to be radicalized even half a century ago. The problem with these issues is that they require something above a room temperature IQ to grasp their causes. Many of the problems white racist Amerimutts are obsessed with constitute victim-blaming after you did the damage yourselves. Syrian refugees are literally the devil. Why do they exist at all though? Could it be because you armed literal terrorist merc armies to destroy their country?

The right can't think, can't read, and can't empathize. That's why people are done with you. You shouldn't be taught, you should be publicly eradicated with extreme prejudice. Those who are too stupid to think are too stupid to live.

That crime logic exposes you as a dumb fuck.