The ethnostate

I was wondering if someone on this website could explain to me why the ethnostate is a positive thing to the human race. What does it bring besides racial segregation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mGnluyj-IQM
youtu.be/uz6TwrRp0_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humans don't exist and people were always separate. Whites shouldn't have to foot the bill because you're a genuine low IQ faggot.

I was wondering if someone on this website could explain to me why multiculturalism is a positive thing to the human race. What does it bring besides weird ethnic food?

survival

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

I think this says it all

Now you have no excuse to be a cuck

As a serious answer, just look up political opinions broken down by race. If you care about libertarianism (looking at your flag), whites are the only group of people that more often than not believe in free speech, free markets, and individual liberty. If you think you can convince the hoards muds coming into our countries of these values, please provide evidence. We have a wonderful case study that is California, where we amnestied millions of Hispanics in the 80's and it turned the state blue permanently, and the same thing is about to happen all across the United States if nothing changes.

I want an all trap ethnostate uwu

>explain to me why the ethnostate is a positive thing to the human race

We only care whether or not it's good for white people. Fuck off.

because homogenous white societies are objectively better places to live and have advanced humanity

Sure, that's a fair answer. How would you have it happen? Would you deport everyone who isn't white/of white heritage or would you criminalize inter-racial mixing etc?

>All the people see themselves as a one single family, and the country as something worth contributing and defending again.
>Boats rowing all in the same direction, actually progressing towards utopia.
>No Jews, so no scams like American healthcare, good salaries and job conditions for everyone.
>Women free again from slave labor.
>No blacks, so cities safe to walk at night and doors can be left unlocked, as in the past.
>Jews forced to live in Pandemonium in their own ethnostate filled with Jews, as they rightly deserve.
>Countries can be friend with each other, free to live their own way without "oppresion" from majorities, and collaborate.
>Failed states full of violent and criminal-minded humans that are unable to collaborate or produce anything go extinct, as they rightly deserve. Communists starve and go extinct.
>Nuclear weapons can finally be dismantled.
>Nigger Ethnostates who live basically from stealing and pillaging (nigerians, somalis, british), get nuked out of existence, after they get tricked into getting rid of their nuclear arsenal beforehand.
>World becomes heaven.

Yes, but so have some Asian countries like Japan. That's why I don't see this as being about whiteness or race

They too have a right to preserve their culture and race. I don't wish to see them be gone from the world due to multiculturalism

The first part is having people recognize that they are white and they are going to get fucked if things are not put to a halt soon. An ethnostate for 'Muricans is not ''relevant'' yet, because the white consciousness is still sleeping.

Freedom of association is the first step, liberty to segragate comes after that. Racemixing could be ended with simple education and healthy racial consciousness. In the beginning of the USA, many states didn't have laws against it because they thought it was such a repulsive idea there was no need to ban it.

keep the thread alive, I'm coming with some OC

there is no acceptable level of civilization for white people with white people being a minority

sorry. that's just the way it works.

There's multiple ways to approach this problem.

A: Working within the current political order
Elect nationalist politicians who will enact legislation that will gradually shift the demographic trends of the united states. Examples: deport illegals already here, end birthright citizenship, get rid of welfare incentives that encourage low-IQ people (aka: mostly black/brown people) from having loads of kids. Some or all of these points may more may not be politically possible right now, which is why shifting the overton window to the right is important.

B: Partitioning the United States
This is a somewhat LARPy answer, but nobody thought the USSR would collapse and partition into multiple nation-states either. Here's a video by the AltHyp explaining in potential how-to's in broad terms
youtube.com/watch?v=mGnluyj-IQM
Also the Alt Hyp is generally a good channel if you truly want to understand our positions.

A society's freedom is measured (or at least should be) by the amounts of personal decission a person can make until he steps into another person's freedom.
To obtain more freedom there needs to be segregation and homogeneity. The more people's desires differ the more they jeopardize each others freedoms and more intervention from third parties and restrictions are needed for that society to function.

People's desires, morals, standards of living and other human traits are defined by a combinations of factors where things like race or culture weight in. This is a really big world, this is not a crowded bus where we all need to fit in and pile together. We can afford to pursue homogeinity in certain areas and give evey ethnicity their homeland. Regardless if the concerns of the separatists are vindicated or not, we're opressing a group of people that do not wish to live with other groups that do have the choice of mixing or remain homogeneous.

almost every country in the world is an ethnostate. borders were formed because different ethnicities struggled for dominance over land, and having that leads to relative stability - compare to african countries where borders were just randomly drawn by colonists with disregard of ethnicity, these countries have endless ethnic conflict between tribes that are basically indistinguishable for the outsiders.

the exceptions here are a few old british colonies that are now not an ethnostate (usa, canada, australia). you have to remember that these countries became prosperous when they were still basically a white ethnostate, and non-whites had no rights or were straight up considered animals (aboriginals in australia). what a coincidence these countries are now slowly losing their old dominance through the increasing internal ethnic conflict, while china (ethnostate) is set to take that leadership role.

basically every multi-ethnic country sooner or later goes into ethnic conflict.

Racial homogeneity is a postive thing and a desirable end in and of itself
Read Putnam

It would be positive for white people and other high IQ groups like Japanese. Because by removing the undesirables, the crime rate and welfare costs go down enough that you can have things like socialized welfare. People are more willing to pay taxes for social programs when they know everyone is doing their fair share. You can't have that in a multiethnic society where only one group pays taxes and the others soak up welfare or are a net loss because of the services they consume.

It's negative for black people and other low IQ groups like Mexicans. Because without a white tax base to sponge off of, and their general laziness and incompetence, their state will naturally devolve over a period of a decade or two into a shithole.

>Japan
that's an argument for an ethnostate though. all ethnicities should get their ethnostates, as every ethnicity has a right to rule themselves.

keep it alive fellas

It helps create a high trust, high engagement society.

It still needs the right race and culture to accomplish it of course, but without ethnic homogeneity it simply fails.

What memes are you brewing?

youtu.be/uz6TwrRp0_Y
Here is a video by alt hyp about how diversity reduces innovation.
Basically less people leaching off the system. This and the reasons such as people like their own more than forigners will make a homogenous country happier.

You guys working on memecoin? I have some rare pepes in store but I'm scared after watching this youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

it's a very detailed breakdown of crime in NYC by race and ethnicity. there's a bunch of scattered data, I'm compiling it into a single meme

I love how faggots try to spin the discussion in a way that presents race-mixed states as the default and ethnostates as a Utopian dream.
You should be providing an argument as to why a white ethnostate would be a negative.

>What does it bring besides racial segregation?
What does any state "bring"? A state ensures the safety and well being of it's citizens.

Depression by the slave cucks who are not able to earn for them selves and their knowledge that they have to be removed from the DNA pool. Opioid "entrepeneur" in pic related.

Itself it has no values. In terms of bring fresh ideas, it has.

Could that motherfucker look more like a used car salesman.

Collectivist nonsense. If the only avaible dad material are opioid zombies, no wonder whitey searches for replacement. I would believe you if whitey opioid soyboys would start getting their lives together and do something useful to themselves and society. These aren't Vikings on the search for new land. Thats the core problem

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

To maintain all those beautiful colours of the rainbow, it is necessary that they remain in their own precincts and are mixed only in passing without tainting each others enduring purity.

Reduces scarcity of political representation.
Reduced scarcity -> reduced conflict, just like any other resource.

This is getting slid.

Sage.
All fields.

.. and where does Semitics (Jews, Arabs) belong on this graph? I think I already know the answer.
It wouldn't surprise me if Asians and White's were on the same level.

safety, survival, self-governance, mental/spiritual/cultural well-being and flourishing, and all the other measures of quality of life that are ruined and brought down by shitskin leeches

Finished, what do you think?

This is the most accurate hispanic data we have.

Asian ethnostate in America when?

fixed, this one has the Assault category instead

Think of being in a math class where you can hear the teacher.

>racial segregation
That is a pretty good thing as a lot of science indicates.
People are usually happier in more homogeneous groups.

I think they will just put us in camps.

Millions of people died making those borders. Millions more people will die if they need to be re established.

Dead in 1 generation goofball.

Fpbp
/thread

every social studies say that when people from different background live next to each others they're less happy

REEE just how much we could've preserved of old Europe if not for those stupid fucking faggot WW's

Nice meme you have there. Sadly that meme you have there is 100% bullshit

Yes it does.

>It wouldn't surprise me if Asians and White's were on the same level.

Its true about Arabs(Their IQs range between 80 to 90) , but not true about Jews , their IQs are pretty high(If I remember currently the average Ashkenazi Jew in the US has 110 IQ).

How so?

Spbp