Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Give reasons

Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Give reasons.

I will accept her fat if she lets me rocket my cum up her vagina

I am accepting of all people I can't control their decisions

People conflate body positivity and having a healthy lifestyle, which is unfortunate because people shouldn't be shamed for their bodies, but at the same time, people who make poor life decisions shouldn't hide behind it to justify them.

same

I'd put my pork sword in her stench trench, if you know what I mean.

I’m ok with thick and juicy. Not ok with lumpy and flabby. BIG difference!

I'm pro fat acceptance because it will cause more of these fat fucks to avoid exercise and proper diet which will lead them to an early grave. This will either cause a decrease in the landwhale population through Darwinism or through social recognition that being overweight is unhealthy.

I wouldn't personally bang a fatty.

Woo!

I'm anti-fat acceptance because being fat is unhealthy. Why is this so fucking hard for shitlibs to understand?

Some more evidence to consider.

I fucking love OONIKU

C'MON user, YOU KNOW YOU WANT THESE JUICY TIDDIES #THICC

I'm not gonna pay for her healthcare, but I'd pay her to sit on my face.

We got room for one more~

Holy shit I've never thought of it like that.

I like em thicc but not fucking disgusting fat. Trust me anons, you don't want a skinny bitch they have bad attitudes from lack of eating, and cuddling is like hugging a stick. Was married at one point.

With some slick editing, this photo is no long NSFW.

Yeah, suck my sweaty crack....Oh look, a hot dog!

I accept that they're fat.
What I can't accept is that their obesity is costing me money, and they have the nerve to do nothing about that problem they're causing.
Fuck them.

Thicc gookfu's sure look better than their skelly 12 yo boyish looking counterparts...

>being attracted by hippopotamus
What's wrong with you?

Damn that bitch has more folds than /po/

I'm just going to say if we executed anyone over 20 stone everyone would be healthier and happier.

FAG

We must give them so much food that they will die from it. Encourage, but not help.

I'm very much against fat acceptance. I can't stop the weak willed mongrels from becoming more lard than man, but I sure as hell shouldn't give them special treatment for it. If people are going to be fat, they should suffer their fat consequences in silence, and that includes being shunned for it.

Obviously anti.

Fat people can be proud of their disgusting bodies all they want, the trouble lies in them telling others that it’s okay to be fat, and telling me I have to find fat people attractive.

It’s not okay to be fat, it’s unhealthy, and obviously it’s not illegal to be unhealthy, but it is discouraged. Fat is not attractive, curvy != fat, I won’t be fucking any fatties.

I only date women looking like pic related. Just what I find attractive.
Unless they are fat acceptance warriors though. They are truly the most annoying bitches on planet earth. Like the ones that blog about fashion all day. Its like a form of militant feminism or something

>post a jap
>calls it a gook

lmao

Until they dress like men for fear of looking too fat in a dress.

I'm against retarded "movements" based in stupid shit like being "fat". That's more of a club than a movement, honestly; a club with extra mayo, but a club either way.

Plus, if these fat people don't like what you have to say there's not much they can do about it. What are they gonna do, chase you?

Asian expert, white virgin detected.

Why are fat japs so hot?
Why can't out homegrown whales be like that?

The only thing that matters is how fast her panties drop. Sluts are the best thing that exists.

Chubby chasers are fucking disgusting.

>Even fat people in gookland are beautiful
Literally how?

Pro Chubbie Asian, Hell Yeah !

WE'RE WHALERS ON THE MOON

/thread

>asian women aren't fa---

I'd date and marry a fat woman if she would birth my children, and mine alone.

> no, that really doesn't exist any more, thanks feminism

I accept fats because I want people stupid enough to be fat to die. I'm anti-welfare state.

Anti-fat, because I used to be a fat ass. Anyone can lose weight and look good if they give the smallest amount of effort.

I think healthy people are sexier, if you want to be unhealthy. Not my problem.

she is too skinny...i love fat women only

ost fatty not these skinny bitches

Being fat is very bluepilled. Red pill starts with yourself...If you don't take care of yourself why should anyone take you seriously

I'm pro "I would pound that in private" but anti "being seen with it in public".

My reasons are obviously sexual.

obesity should be illegal

Fat chicks are like a moped. Fun to ride on, but wouldn't want to be caught with one in public.

whos his erection ejector

Plump is great, fat is disgusting. Its often a fine line to walk

True.

Fat should be shamed non-stop.

they should be forced into work labour camps to lose the weight and only be eating healthy food
they will be thankful when they are older.

Fat people are disgusting, and an irresponsible burden on any nation that has a public healthcare system, and by no means should anybody make apologies for people who can't stop shoving cake and pizza down their gullets simply because it feels good at that exact moment, with no regard for their long term health.

Because nip fatties are intentional and they stay within the chubby zone. On the other hand western women are a product of laziness and gluttony.

>force them to work, make them a better person
stop cucking for other people. If they are fat let them be, they will die because non-fats have advantages over fatties. We just need to make governments not take care of the weak and stop repressing the strong.

anti of course

although I think being fat has a lot more to do with artificial environmental stimulus than anybody else seems to

Jason Fung says that energy expenditure should be regulated like all other processes within the body, and in eating many calories or few calories there is no saying that calories won't be stored instead of used, or vice versa

So I see it as a modern health crisis that needs to be addressed. People need help, not ridicule.

I actively look for women like this to date. Fat chicks are great.

literally only fat asians get me off anymore
im this close to going to a tug parlor and telling them to give me the one they keep in the closet

Anti. I've been fat and can confirm I was far from happy. That plus the health issues is big enough for me to say we shouldn't encourage complacency in that kind of life.

desu

>Be 5'4" 110lbs
>My top secret fetish is hyperfat weight gain (>1ton)
>Want to fuck a 600lbs+ fatty
>mfw

I actually liked MAGURO until they started casting disgusting obese women rather than reasonably thick qts

I'm anti.
My sister lost 30 kilos for being jokingly referred to as a fat pig in public while weighing about 80+ or something and is now thankful for those comments. What's curious, initially she didn't realize she's become fat all of a sudden. Heard her say things like 'look, I weigh 82 but you wouldn't say it, right? RIGHT? I'm not lying, I really do!'.
She suffered from some kind of perception disorders. Confrontation with our comments and old pics made her start working on herself. Since then, she also quit smoking, made at least 2 people do it as well and convinced a bunch of other girls to start walking instead of driving, drinking vodka not fatty beer, etc. Acceptance doesn't help. She'd believe it was all ok with her, becoming even a fatter pig instead of someone who's really in shape now.

As a fat fuck, I say kill all fat people

It's possible these days.

How big were her tits? Did they get ruined?

There's 0% fat in beer.

He means fattening, don't bully the pierogi

Anti. Fatties are fucking gross lol

>tfw find this hot

Asians are cute even when they’re fat, god bless those genes.

Fat Asians YES.
Fat white/black ppl: NO

Thats waaaay over the fine line. Render them for soap

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPOOTTTTHHHHHHGGHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDTTIIIIIIEEEEEEPPPPHHHHH

rawdogging over and over

Go eat some sweaty sumo ass

>This thread

Is this nigger Sup Forums?

It was a mental shortcut; compare your appetite after drinking beer and vodka.
Objectively - she's got a far better ass and legs than before, the tits are smaller but e.g. the skin on arms or legs looks ok, I guess the damage can't be that big there. This is what exercises do. Anyway, she transformed between a nearly malnutritioned kid, a semi-whale teen and a sporty adult. More fatties should do it, I can see how they're getting bigger in number around me and it scares me. Don't want to see sharts or carts in my local supermarket one day.

BBw turns me on me since I'm natural
High test. They are more fertile than skinny weak women.

I'm against it if there isn't a valid medical reason for the obesity (such as thyroid issues and other things that cause it).
I don't see any reason to promote an unhealthy "lifestyle" (if you can even call it that).
I'm not saying people should hate themselves if they are obese but I'm saying they shouldn't stick their heads in the sand and give up on trying to improve their health just because the general populace would be accepting of the obesity.

To all my fat bros out there: You can lose that weight. Don't give up. I know you're people too and cake is a hell of a drug. Fight the power!

More please

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPFPFPFPFFFT

Pro
More insufferable people dying early