It's probably the most boring fight as of yet in HunterxHunter. I don't know how anyone actually enjoyed it...

It's probably the most boring fight as of yet in HunterxHunter. I don't know how anyone actually enjoyed it. The strategy of using fodder waves to create an opening reads boring as fuck. Qworof's offscreen indoor fish was more interesting than this shit. The art looks pretty bad, I liked Togashi's scribbles with moments of highly shaded/detailed/expressionistic moments much more than this.

Warm up those presses. Togashi is now a hack doesn't know how to write along with not knowing how to draw. Maybe we can still get the 10 O'Clock news...

2smart4u

O

MY

GOD!

you might as well say death note is boring or they just "talked"

>still salty

NEN

>Qworof's offscreen indoor fish was more interesting than this shit.
Uvogin's requiem is the interesting scene in hunter.

Why is Chrollo such a pussy he can't make his own power or ever do a legit 1 on 1 fight? He always surrounds himself with other Troupe members using them as bodyguards like a pussy and he has to steal other people's powers. He couldn't even win against Hisoka without having to use the audience like the pussy he is.

So what would you have done instead ?

Maybe it's part of a greater plan to lure his enemies into underestimating him and going right into the ambush he pr-
>he was captured by Kurapika
wait nevermind. How the fuck did that even happen ?

Chrollo can't do jack shit by himself that's how, his friends weren't even able to save him until Kirapika put that Nen curse on him.

because he's that much into bondage

That's his character. Not everyone is a brawler in HxH.

it was very random and strange. It was cleat that togashi felt he needed to put something out there sadly.

>How the fuck did that even happen ?

He was lured by his enemies into underestimating them and going right into the ambush

>as to steal other people's powers.
and? that's his nen

Sorry it wasn't the super epik brawl you were hoping for, user.

Maybe this might tell that not every fight has to boil down to high speed punches, laser beams, and uber powerful "hidden" techniques/power boosts that's running battle shonen further into the ground.

I liked the fight. At first I was convinced it was going to be utter shit when Qworof decided to explain his powerset, but then he got other cards under his sleeve and he only explained things to Hisoka to deceive him, so I gave it a pass.

The fight was overcomplicated, and not in a good way, but I liked that the characters acted according to their character. Kuroro wasn't interested in fighting, he's a thief, he wasn't going to go 1 vs 1 and without cheating against one of the best fighters (and donning the heaviest plot armor) in the world.

While I'm not still sure of the proper power sequence he used, the fact that he threw the audience against Hisoka without any care was pretty HxH, where people cassually kills without a second thought, and it was interesting to see that even fodder could eventually wear down Hisoka, instead of him being an unstopabble killing machine.

On the other side, for all the care Kuroro had shown during the fight, the entire Troupe dropped the ball hard during the end. I can believe that an experienced Nen user like Hisoka would know and exploit the fact that Nen gets stronger after death, but on the other side the Troupe should know it too, and they should be wary of a death that lets the body mostly unharmed. Severing Hisoka's head, just for precaution, wouldn't have costed them anything.

Hisoka a shit.

the point is why wouldn't kuroro, who doesn't take unnecessary risks, NOT fight in this manner?

and it was pretty fun to read with the constant shifts in who appeared to be winning.

he's a thief and a planner. he doesn't care about honor or being the strongest.

WHERE IS THE VOLUME RELEASE TOGASHI

Chrollo > asspull clown

>Severing Hisoka's head, just for precaution, wouldn't have costed them anything.
Why bother ? It's not like people regularly use this trick, Hisoka pioneered it because he's just that good

That was Hisoka's ability at play rather than something anyone can do. What's amazing is how he managed to pull it off right before dying, and also how he managed to die in a way that it would work as intended.

All things considered, I think this fight had a severe case of laziness on top of it. It makes much more sense for Hisoka to already have that nen set up in his organs instead of doing everything at once, and focus on controlling the conditions surrounding his death. Instead of having Hisoka think what he's about to do, Togashi should have went with his usual narrator thing, which would look much better.

I do think it makes sense to completely destroy you opponents body in HxH, as there could be traps or information left on it, it seems Togashi completely overlooked that.

This.

It was totally in character, Kuroro doesn't give a fuck about Hisoka's fighting obssesion.

>people not appreciating the character development this fight caused for hisoka

I hope Hisoka kills all the spiders and Chrollo ends up breaking down when he realizes he has no one left to protect him and could get ambushed by Hisoka anywhere anytime.

And then he sends Chrollo's head to Kirapika as a gift

The Phantom Troupe are known for thier overkill so you would expect if Hisoka was some ordinary mook that he'd be in pieces.

I think it's a matter of respect in a way. None of them seem to harbor animosity towards Hisoka even though he was a traitor. And Machi as it seems kinda sorta likes a bit, at least before he went all Slasher Clown on them.

Edgy.

I'll allow it.

Gon will defeat Hisoka and turn him into another Razor.

Gon's nen crippled for life and deserves it.

I think nannika couldnt repair gons nen, instead the nen gon has currently belonged to someone else. He will do the nen test again and get a different category.

It was very unlike him, he usually picks up the manga back from a hiatus and smoothly transitions to the next chapter. I think he was impatient to get to Hisoka returning from the dead and killing two Spiders so we could get into the Dark Continent Arc.

I don't know, maybe it is like him. He seems to thrive of off bursts of inspiration and motivation but then it kind of simmers away. That would explain why there was little build-up, reasoning or explanation for why Hisoka's last name was mentioned, or why there was even a fight in the Heavens Arena in the first place.

Either way, it feels as if he's lost all motivation by this point to continue the story, which is a huge shame.

Why does he deserve it exactly?

best girl

Because he's a murderer.

not him but gon got fueled with rage, sacrificed his potential, and now he's paying for it.

Now he can join the club.

Leorio's gonna be all that's left and that's a good thing.

ants are not people
So he deserves to be nen crippled because he did whatever it took to avenge his bro? Actually I wont lie the fact that hes even still alive is such a huge asspull anyway, that you may as well just give him his nen back too.

I'm not saying he deserves it, but hey you gotta pay the price user.

Chrollo is pretty impressive. Hisoka is just a monster. What Hisoka lacks in sheer power he makes up for with ill intent and creativity. Dude is 100% lethal.

Not everyone is a brawler in HxH, an aspect that I wish Togashi focused on instead of turning it into a battlemanga. I mean, keep the fight but he hinted at a lot of interesting concepts to being a hunter and immediately withdrew them all.

They aren't things either and the Royal Guards are half human except for Youpi.

Not once has anybody ever called Meruem an it. They only start that shit with Pitou because of assrage over HIS gender so it's better spouting off "Pitou's an ant, lel."

For killing even though throughout the who series he let serial killers and other scummy people that have done way worse get away just because they didn't hurt anyone close to him.

I hope that if the story ever continues that Leorio gets to keep being the MC with Kirapika. He has the least amount of screen time and deserves better, he's been treated more as a side character.

>I don't know how anyone actually enjoyed it.
If it's so hard for you to understand how other people enjoy things you don't, you might have autism.
When this fight was released, the hype was pretty high and most people had a blast with it. Sure, there was a lot of shitposting and memes, but it genuinely kept us at the edge of our seats. Get off your high horse, faggot.

So why exactly does owning a hunter's license lets you legally murder people?

Because the chairman was an amoral psychotic

>went on wiki to check it actually says almost no legal responsibility for murder
Netero was fucked up

It was more than just fodder waves, it was him finding a way within the crowd and Hisoka trying to figure out ways to deal with the waves, plus the explosions. Though I did expect it to be more complex based on the first couple of chapters. Hisoka never really had any good plan to get to Chrollo.

>muh honorable 1 vs 1
Get out.

>Hisoka never really had any good plan to get to Chrollo.
this.When he realized what Chrollo was planning to do he pretty much knew he was fucked.
it was enjoyable for me though, I wouldn't mind buying all the DC volumes and reading it again why not.

Since he's dead now do you think they'll try to change the rules? How many hunters would actually try to protest making murder illegal even if you own a license?

well the idea of being hunter is being free isn't it.I'm more concerned about who's taking care of the organization while the zodiacs are gone bean can't do it all by himself.

Sounds like it's too smart for you.

I'm sure Bean weathered alot of crazy years with Netero.

I think he can handle it.

true

>That was Hisoka's ability at play rather than something anyone can do. What's amazing is how he managed to pull it off right before dying, and also how he managed to die in a way that it would work as intended.

In other words, a convince use of a power for the perfect time that has never been foreshadowed before also known as assssspuuuuuull.

I loved it. I actually didn't mind Hisoka's asspull. The only thing I disliked was the reason Hisoka's hand exploded. It just didn't seem like it should work that way and really opens a big can of worms.

Yeah i was expecting hisoka to fake his entire body getting destroyed by explosion while using texture suprise to hide himself in a hole he dug under the corpses.

The point is, knowing that people can do freaky shit with Nen after their deaths, and observing that Hisoka engineered things to make sure he died by asphyxiation, they might have done it only to be sure of his death.

Not neccessarily an asspull, it was established that Nen becomes more hax after death, it wouldn't be surprising that the biggest Nen masters could pull off freaky shit like that (maybe it's not something common, but there must be a few precedents). And that's why it kinda bothers me that the Ryodan didn't do anything about it, and just went "welp, yeah, he's dead, it hasn't passed enough time for having actual brain damage but that's enough".

Take Dio vs Jotaro, for example. The man listened to Jotaro's heartbeat from a safe distance to make sure he was dead, and then he took a traffic sign to smash his head from a safe distance, just in case he was faking it somehow. That's the level of autism that one would expect from Kuroro after going so far to make sure Hisoka was dead.

He was going to fail anyway, because there's no way Togashi would kill Hisoka before such a big arc, even if he never finishes it.

The fuck?

/ss/ confirmed

>How many hunters would actually try to protest making murder illegal even if you own a license?

There was a faction that was against it during the elections, and I think Cheadle would agree, but with all the shit they're about to face, I don't know if she has the time to do that, or if it's even convenient. I don't think they're going to make friends on the New Continent, and making themselves liable for the crimes they might commit doesn't seem a good idea.

Now that I think so, are Hunters really allowed to kill people legally, or it is simply that the rule of Hunters can't go after other Hunters plus the fact that law enforcement probably can't do shit against most Hunters results in the fact that you can murder people and nobody can do anything about it?

>Gon got more pussy than the average user

Do you think there is a sex tape hunter in the H.A. who might be able to aquire the tape with Palm getting dildo'd?

You don't appreciate strategy, do you?

Pitou-chan kawaii!

>now

Oh well, she deserved it. I wish all the ants would've been exterminated like this and/or in more painful ways.

Even this didn't feel that satisfying since she was glad to receive all that anger instead of the king.

why does he has breast?

>How the fuck did that even happen ?
Hax chains and sharingan power boost.

If Pitou is best girl then how come Meruem would rather hold hands in the dark with an ugly blind retard?

because meruem clearly has shit taste since he didn't want to fuck onee-chan. he should've spent more time on Sup Forums

Any girl that plays 3D Go Chess on that level is hot. So she's a snot nosed blind retard, she can still be prom queen.

ye man i was like wtf too. Hes a pussydestroyer.

Murder is straight up legal for hunters, even against other hunters.

Go away Gon you hypocritical faggot

>>Even this didn't feel that satisfying since she was glad to receive all that anger instead of the king.
That's the best part. Gon was fucking invalidated. feels good

>Gon "I never give a shit about other opinion" Freak
>Hypocritical

Come on. He is clearly a psychopath.

Boy, did she take one for the team.

Togashi, y?

Eh, she is a slut so she probably enjoyed it.

The hypocrisy comes from him letting other murderers away just because they didn't hurt any of his friends

I wonder whose idea was the dildo and lube between the two of them.

Why did Togashi make him the most boring major character in CA? Outside of taking the 'L' for Meruem's sake and playing operation with Pookle's brain all of his scenes where fucking sleep inducting. Hell even fucking Octobro held my attention and we all know he's a shit.

I would literally kill you in real life to see it animated.

I hope the first thing that comes out of Gon's mouth if he meets the Phantom Troupe again, especially Nobunaga, is "I'm sorry I judged you. I get it now"

Severing the head didn't help with Pitou, though.

Well she had a unique ability.

Greed Island was the worst arc.

Which he'll never do because he still thinks he was in the right

The best thing I like about this series are the names. Quwrof Wrlccywrlir, Curarpikt etc. LOL

>Qworof's

Hxyzouhqka beat him don't even pretend.

>has never been foreshadowed before

What kind of bullshit monster Is at the top floor of the battle tower?

Ging, he uses the prize money to restore all the old ruins he discovers.