Brit/pol/ - Stormzy edition

>Who is Stormzy?
Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr., better known by his stage name Stormzy, is an English grime and hip hop artist.

>Where is he from, and what was his upbringing like?
Stormzy originates from Thornton Heath, London, and attended Harris Academy South Norwood. He is of Ghanaian descent. He began rapping at the age of 11 and would clash with older rappers at his local youth club. In school, he was excluded several times, and was known as a troublemaker. While he excelled at GCSE, he was expelled for the final time in sixth form, and subsequently decided education was not for him. Before focusing on his music full-time, he studied for an apprenticeship in Leamington Spa and worked in quality assurance for two years at an oil refinery in Southampton.

>How would his music best be described?
Stormzy describes himself as "a child of grime" influenced by the likes of Wiley and Skepta, but also cites R&B singers such as Frank Ocean and Lauryn Hill as influences on his sound.

>So, how did his career progress?
After garnering attention on the UK underground music scene via his Wicked Skengman series of freestyles over classic grime beats, Stormzy released his debut EP Dreamers Disease independently in July 2014. He later released the single “Shut Up”. After a year's hiatus from social media, Stormzy returned in early February 2017, to promote his new album. The album title was announced to be Gang Signs & Prayer. The album was released in 2017 and debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart.

>Incredible! But what are his political views?
In May 2016, Stormzy endorsed Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn. He said: "My man, Jeremy! Young Jeremy, my guy. I dig what he says. I saw some sick picture of him from back in the day when he was campaigning about anti-apartheid and I thought: yeah, I like your energy. He added: "I feel like he gets what the ethnic minorities are going through and the homeless and the working class...

The Verdict? - Visionary

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-haiti-africa-white-supremacy-norway-uk-visit-embassy-a8155671.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y63UIj48xs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>9/10 of people here will never get a mortgage

JUST

we only build new build semi detatched shitpits for deanos

Lads my dad is at the top of a very lucrative career path. I'm a neet. I regularly btfo him in arguments and yet i'm still a neet. Why is the world this way?

How does it make you feel that millions in Britain are gobbling up this fake news?

>By refusing to condemn Trump’s ‘sh**hole’ comment, Theresa May has legitimised the white supremacist hate he is trying to spread
independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-haiti-africa-white-supremacy-norway-uk-visit-embassy-a8155671.html

HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT

Is there a sizeable number of Scottish lads in the RN? Thinking of joining, but the tradition up here is that just about everyone goes for the infantry

because you lack conviction

next!

Go infantry so when you come out you can be useless just like you are now

World ain't fair, pal.

join your local EDL Division

don't really want to get blackman'd

what do you mean conviction?

I'm not (((English)))

then you're a subhuman anyway

>HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT

Absolutely fucking not

the task of nationalists currently is to capture the hearts of high iq middle class folk. the edl hinder that.

i dunno man im just chucking words out there, havent slept for a few days

>Only the finest minds on this most esteemed of generals, Brit/pol/, can achieve this tough task!

I've had way too much coffee and I'm beginning to understand varg virkenes

bruv i beg you stop promoting this pop music grime ting and pst good grime tunes instead

lmfao at that image

>But what has happened is that they represent the lowest level of enormous tides of force which are washing all over the planet and which are beginning to convulse us all. Because the Islamic civilization, which is partly racially based, is asking a great question of all of us and of our culture and of our civilization. Because they are saying that they want their own bloc and they want to be separate. And I agree with that. They’re saying that the Western society is irredeemably desperate and decadent. And I agree with that, actually. They’re saying that our civilization, certainly if it doesn’t toughen up, is finished, and they will come in.

>There was a debate recently with some sort of radical Muslim warriors and those who ideologically support them on Radio 4. All of them spoke perfect English, and they were talking to the BBC over satellite phones from places like Kashmir and Chechnya. They said, “You’ve just institutionalized homosexual marriage.” Which is quite true. That happened last week. “Your civilization is finished! Marriage is a man and a woman, because it’s biological. Your civilization is against God and against that which is ordered, and it will finish, and we are coming with an answer.” Because you have to understand that Islam theoretically is a completely race-blind religion. All should convert, which is known as the perfect state of ummah. There will be peace after justice, which is Islam.

rate the battlestation lads

fuck i was hoping for a revelation which would lead to me getting a fucking job. get some sleep my dude.

stop drinking and smoking please

This. The working class wont do anything until they have permission and leadership from those above them.

>drinking

why?

>blue rizla

way too thick m8

just apply for literally anything then make the best out of it.

>banning Air Rifles
>Banning the sale of all knives online
>Banning the ownership of knuckle dusters and other things completely, even illegal to just have it in your home
>Illegal to shine a torch in someone's eyes as self defence

what will you defend yourselves with lads?

fuuggg , scrolled by and saw this, now im jelly af cuz I cant smoke for another 2 months

green rizla or nothing

>drinking and smoking
keep yourself safe, user.

>implying i wont just punch you in your throat

well we can always post edgy opinions online

oh wait

i guess nothing

it's a cope that doesn't allow you to properly grow as a person

i'm overqualified for stupid jobs and under-qualified for clever jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y63UIj48xs

I'm not sure any more if they're authoritarian despots, or just hopelessly naïve and cowardly. It seems like all Parliament does is moan about Trump and talk about what to ban next.

your a fucking nitty m8 i bet you smoke reds aswell

Stormzy is popular not because he had degraded and stripped back Grime music, but for precisely the opposite reason: he has transformed the genre by adding new and exciting elements to his songs, often borrowed, often of his own design, to his beats and rhymes, imbuing them with a spirit nothing short of revolutionary, and an energy as infectious as it is progressive.

>i'm overqualified for stupid jobs and under-qualified for clever jobs.

So just sit on your arse and do nothing then stop complaining

this triggers the brit/pol/

I own my own house and the land it is built on.

It's fucking great never having to worry about rent or mortgage payments.

This man triggers whiteoid brainlets

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE?

i guess they will get 6 months community service

Well?

he only got popular because shut up rode off the back of skepta's popularity

Nice.. Very nice

>mandatory gay sex soon

As a James O'Brien fan, yes it's discrimination

start going to my restaurant

Man has made dat mistake many times ahahaha lolololololol 2 much Bacardi n man is gon' hahahahaha out pops the willy, out man runs u get me

Stormzy is popular because he's tall and because he has a large group of friends.

wow the uk government is so racist

fuck the right wing tories literally hitler

Looks alrite

Not so. You can't win them over just now because they're too self-aware, and have a conscious need for social approval. The goal is the break through the working classes, who know the system is broken beyond repair but don't know what to do about it. You need to convince them that LabConLib are a dead-end-road, and that they should withdraw their tribal support, and pledge it to a new party (Joe Owens' Rights For Whites Enoch Was Right Party, for example).

i like how third world wiring is slowly growing around it, really adds to the character

electrical diversity is good for britain

>What do our people believe in now? What do they believe in now? Christianity has collapsed. The educational yardsticks that used to empower our establishment and they imposed on their on the rest of the society, classical learning and so forth, all collapsed, all gone down the toilet. Large stretches of our population know little of our history, little of our art, little of our architecture, little of our law, little of our science. 90% of all the intellectuality of modernity has been created by White people, essentially White men. 90% of it! But vast stretches of our population know nothing about our civilization and have been completely de-educated and miseducated.

>Left-wing White people brought in comprehensive education to equalize things up, to make sure these invidious grammar schools and these nasty class sectarian examinations like the 11-plus were done away with. What has resulted is that you have a mass dumbing down in relation to media and culture and knowledge and capacity for education, and it’s just created passive, know nothing consumers who do nothing and who think very little, but are internally very worried as they see tube stations blown to pieces in their capital city.

>People come up to me and say, “Why has it happened?” And I say, “Well, the Islamic world’s radicals have been fighting a war against the Western world for the last 25 years; they think our civilization is a total atheistic attack upon them; they don’t want liberal secularism; they detest us for our support of the Israeli republic, and they want to take this territory because they think we’ve got to0 weak to maintain it.” “Oh, alright . . .” This is what many of our people are like, because for the first time in our history our people find themselves leaderless.

disagree. the alt right is making better progress than britain first

GO ON BILAL MY SON HIT IM

STATE YOUR NAME CUZ

Is it still rape if a tranny doesn't tell you before you go to bed with them in Scotland?

The bigger delusion is that anyone is pretending places like Haiti aren't shitholes.

Let the left wing media get hysterical. Even normies don't want literal cannibals let into their country.

4/10

Drinking is for degenerates and smoking is for poofters. The mince pie ice-cream and shopping at sainsburys instead of aldi/lidl gives you some points though. Have you tried their taste the difference chocolate ice-cream? That really is something special.

Ginuwine?

what is that

rate the battlestation lads

They're making progress in two very different domains. The Alt Right isn't translating its victories into reality very well. And Britain First progress is automatically real world, electoral progress.

Yes it is discriminatory, by it's very definition. But discrimination is not inherently a bad thing. We discriminate literally all the time.

The working class are too done down. They'll never break their tribal loyalty if they vote at all, and those that don't vote wont go out for the Local Party either.

Especially not while there's something on the telly.

The reason we need the middle class is because they have a sense of stature and social, and financial possession to lose.

It's like the Red Weed from War of the Worlds.

Hiei's a queer, Kuwabara is best character

Bruv i will i personally come to icelands and slap the grime out of your mouth.

PEOPLES OF THE WORLD, WE ENGLISHMEN APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXPORTATION OF GRIME TO YOUR COUNTRIES.

PLEASE FORGIVE US

Apart from Barbara(as far as i can tell), all of them are probably jews...

Typical Australian cuck

>incognito mode

>The working class are too done down.
That's why I think the way forward is to present yourself as a saviour of them and their country.

would you rather entrust our future with millennial woes or jayda and paul?

>KFC chicken
fucking shit taste like nothing
gravy is nice though and the paki chinkenshops dont do gravy

So you're saying V A N G U A R D I S M?

I've never heard of any of them and i like to think i'm quite literary

The Alt-Right had literally one demographic that it could appeal to: Loser neckbeards searching for someone to blame for their shitty lives, and autistic meme merchants. The latter have moved on, the former will convince nobody.

The only appeal the far-right has ever had was the appeal to tribalism, and considering literally nobody really cares about petty racism anymore, it will continue to die out.

jesus christ im trying to figure out what weight and ethnicity you are but there's too much going on in this photo

Jayda and Paul are actually accomplishing something. Woes doesn't even go outdoors.

Exactamundo.

user be saying grime is bad?

SHUT UP

T. Amrou al-khadi

Some shitskin basically.

Being openly attacked by a brown person is no longer racist. Thanks libs

The thing is that I would never date any mentally ill people, ethnics, or men for that matter, so it's not just trannies that I discriminate against.

>She's a big girl

They would be the ones in poundland and similar places selling shitty romance novels.
It all adds up in the end...

you're a disgrace

Owen would, and he's an icon.

>Woes doesn't even go outdoors.
Not true. Sometimes he goes to conventions and talks to people that already agree with him.

> considering literally nobody really cares about petty racism anymore
>"Many of the reasons our people do not seem to have a sense of solidarity amongst themselves in relation to the degree that some other groups could be said to have is because a significant number of them have never been kicked, have never felt what it is as a group to be disprivileged in a society. Unfortunately, in certain areas of British and continental life now and North American life that process for some, and certainly not at the top or middle of the society, is beginning. They’re beginning to realize what it is like to be a minority or what it is like to be culturally disprivileged or what it is like to be dispossessed in a way. "

disagree. the issues raised by the alt right are going to get more difficult to ignore and more difficult to deny. reality will redpill the masses and the alt right will scoop them up like a strawberry icecream.

why wont you date me user

>the task of nationalists currently is to capture the hearts of high iq middle class folk. the edl hinder that.

Actually, the reverse is true. Middle-class cowardice has left a vacuum in nationalism that gets filled by the EDL types. I was in the BNP for ten years and I got more grief and abuse when I went canvasing in white middle-class areas than I did on council estates. The supposed "high IQ middle-class" aren't remotely interested in anything outside of property prices and what BBC Radio4 says is the respectable opinion to hold.

Big up man like user

No one cares about this worthless nigger. I hope he dies

you're not transphobic are you?

it's not cowardice. it's intelligence. if you brainwash an intelligent person they will more aggressively defend their beliefs.

lads im 28, jobless and caught stop shitposting and wanking.

what should i do?