#FUSIONCOLLUSION SECOND THREAD

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

I'll post some of the best tldrs and resources from the last thread in the comments.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/156422239#bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/951619616442408962
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/12/the-fix/
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/was_seth_rich_killed_over_the_steele_dossier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=44if_oFBNnA
archive.is/frYMy
archive.is/CQwcY
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/10/answering-common-questions-about-the-doj-and-fbi-2016-trump-operation/
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=CIJGH9RS2Fc
white-house-logs.insidegov.com/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/251897/obama-steele-dossier-russiagate
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/230846.pdf
twitter.com/USNJack/status/951788176900874241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

previous thread that covers many of the same topics.

Time line:

Prior to March, 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC lawfirm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December, 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October, 2016: NSA conducting review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October, 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October, 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

#ShitholesFused
#ShitholeFusion

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November, 2016, post election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May, 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Ticky Tockity

Have a roll.
Bump this thread.
Make them regret their espionage.
Safety first anons.

#FUSIONCOLLUSION

DON'T LET IT SLIDE

bumpan

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/951619616442408962

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

Bump for happenings

roll

TICK TOCK
NAZI SPOCK

the gays

Don't forget the British connect faggots.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

Remember, the boss of GCHQ resigned right after Trump won.

IS THE USA GONNA DECLARE WAR ON THE UK?

bump for great justice, fuck the slide bread tsunami

TICK TOCKS ON THE CLOCK LIKE MY COCK IN A SOCK

With 5 eyes being involves I have the slightest feeling that a certain location in the middle east is going to be implicated in all this.

Trump mentioning the 702s being fixed. Please help me consolidate information in this thread, I need help combing through all this shit because theres 600 posts between the last thread and the other anons thread.

Hijack leftist controversy tags as well.

BBUUMMPPAARROO

>Remember, the boss of GCHQ resigned right after Trump won.
SOMEONE POSTED A MEMO FROM THOSE FUCKERS. IT DOESN'T BODE WELL

I GUARANTEE TRUMP SEEN IT. IT WAS SIGNED BY HANNIGAN

gump

Can you post it in this thread?

bump for great hashtag

>theconservativetreehouse.com

Here it is

I'm sure Sessions will get right on that, right after he's done sending pot smokers to jail

I ONLY SAVE FROG MEMES BRO

stop changing your flag shill

Just gotta give the bastards enough rope. They'll do it themselves.

It points to the infestation in the US government taking marching orders from at least the UK intel agency.

I really want to know just how bad it really is in the upper echelons across the pond. Do the issues in the US pale in comparison to what they're doing in the 'elite' circles over there?

Do we have a new cold war brewing between the US and Europe?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/12/the-fix/

Look at Thomas Wictor tweets. He has the rundown!

>*insert source name here*

is a classic shill tactic, fuck off an die nigger

Brace for impact!

bump
strong shillstorm today

because "the conservative treehouse" is such a reliable and noteworthy source
you faggots are practically digging in the dumpster to find something

Bump

didnt post pic but someone else did o well

bumping with something worthy of contemplation

Was Seth Rich Killed over the Steele Dossier?
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/was_seth_rich_killed_over_the_steele_dossier.html

>Thomas Wictor

HE'S AWESOME

wtf is that real?

Bump

bumperigno

Hide shills
do not respond to shills
keep high energy posting.

respond to this post or hillary clinton will rape you in your sleep and your mother will die

McCain's role shouldn't be left out of the timeline

Can I get a run down on this? First time I've seen it,

>you faggots are practically digging in the dumpster to find something
how dumb can you get? there's a reason MUH SHITHOLE is being spammed on every major media outlet you tard

The fuck is wrong with you? You fucking Jew of a gypsy.

that is interesting, thank you for the post.

I think he was killed for the download and release to Wikileaks of the Podesta emails

didn't change anything bruh

Hijack that controversy trend and the related hashtags. We can break the Allies code ja.

yeah that way, i used to trap by the subway

can you add his role to the timeline so I can keep it updated?
dw aussie posters have immunity

IF IT IS REAL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL BE PISSED

This account of "Russiagate" leaves out the starting point, which is not HRC, but British intelligence, not Christopher Steele, but GCHQ head Robert Hannigan, who "alerted" DCI John Brennan to the "danger" of Trump being a Russian asset in the summer of 2016.
Robert Hannigan, CMG, probably got his orders from higher up in the Privy Council.
On Jan. 23, 2017, three days after Trump’s inauguration and shortly after the first allegations that the British were involved in the anti-Trump activity through former MI6 agent Christopher Steele, Hannigan resigned as head of GCHQ, citing "personal reasons."

I don't think so, I was under the assumption that he was killed for leaking.

Yep, really fucking disturbing.

The US, New Zealand, UK, Australia, and Canada are a part of an intelligence alliance called 5 eyes.
They trade information with each other.
They commonly use this alliance to spy on each others citizens to bypass anti-spying laws.
For instance, the UK spys on US citizens then passes the info to the CIA.
It's not illegal since the CIA isn't officially involved.
In this case it would appear that Susan Rice knew or requested that the UK's intelligence agencies *continue* (guess they were already spying) spying on the Trump transition team.
This is....pretty big and may have devastating results.
I suspect that this is the real reason Trump canceled his trip to England.
Fuckin Limey spooks.

Also remember this is just follows the same pattern of Obama/Democrats abusing their power in order to spy on Trump.
They are so fucked.

>conservative treehouse
>we have been tipped off
Ok

REMEMBER TO POST IN THE HASHTAG ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA, THE MORE WE POST THE MORE LIKELY THE STORY GETS PICKED UP BY MORE MEDIA OUTLETS

THREAD THEME FOR HIGH ENERGY POSTING:

youtube.com/watch?v=44if_oFBNnA

ALL THOSE WHO REPLY TO THIS POST WILL BE BLESSED WITH THE ETERNAL AUSSIE SHITPOSTING BUFF

Yeah but this shit has been going on for months if not weeks.

>at the request of the US president
OBAMA spied on Trump for Hillary
They all need to hang for treason

#FusionCollusion

I hope it'll be public and recorded.
Would be really good fap material.

BAMP

Public conscious and possible new info.
Pretty sure it's been going on since 2016 strictly speaking.

>I suspect that this is the real reason Trump canceled his trip to England.
same.

i think the UK is in for Trump's wrath. They honestly thought they could get away with this. With aiding and facilitating treason and sedition. such hubris.

there is no loophole that will spare anyone involved.

none of that matters, didn't you hear Trump called a shithole a shithole?!

bump

Bump

>443377
serious bizness

I think Trump just doesn't like muslim countries.

Bumpety

uncovering deep state usa will uncover other foreign deep state players
>dis_gon_be_gud.jpg

bump

2/2

We need the bureau of memetic warfare on this shit state. Any veterans here want to fire up photoshop and start making material we can spam on twitter?

moments like these i wish i didnt get permanently b& from twatter

back to page fucking one, boiii

It's insane what these guys were getting away with.
The timeline where Hillary wins must be a complete disaster right now.

Let's archive it: archive.is/frYMy

archive.is/CQwcY

Trump is starting to use "treason" out loud and publicly, this is the signal for a change of narrative, these words have LEGAL repercussions. Trump would not choose these words without a reason.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/10/answering-common-questions-about-the-doj-and-fbi-2016-trump-operation/

2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed

83/99

last bump. dont wanna shit up the thread. good luck, gents

[Backstory] Watch Admiral Rogers Explain The Timeline: youtube.com/watch?v=CIJGH9RS2Fc

During the exact same time-frame that Christopher Steele was assembling his dossier information (May-October 2016), the NSA compliance officer was conducting the internal FISA-702 review as initiated by NSA Director Mike Rogers.

The NSA compliance officer briefed Admiral Mike Rogers on October 20th 2016.

On October 26th 2016, Admiral Rogers informed the FISA Court of numerous unauthorized FISA-702(17) “About Query” violations.

Subsequent to that FISC notification Mike Rogers stopped all FISA-702(17) “About Queries” permanently. They are no longer permitted.

The full FISC Court Ruling on the notifications from the NSA is below. And to continue the story we are pulling out a specific section CRITICAL to understanding what was going on

Please pay close attention to this section [Note the date April 18th]
Notice how it was an FBI “private contractor” that was conducting the unauthorized FISA-702 Queries.

We have been tipped off that the contractor in question was, unbelievably, Fusion-GPS.

It is almost certain this early ’16 series of FISA-702 compliance violations was the origin of NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers concern. His discovery becomes the impetus for Director Rogers requesting the 2016 full compliance audit. It appears Fusion-GPS was the sub-contracted user identified in the final FISA ruling.

Note the dates from the FISC opinion (above) – As soon as the FBI discovered Mike Rogers was now looking at the searches, the FBI discontinued allowing their sub-contracted agent access to the raw FISA information effective April 18th, 2016.

[Fusion-GPS was working on behalf of the FBI? Fusion-GPS was a subcontractor for the FBI? Fusion-GPS was being paid by the FBI?]

On April 19th, 2016, the day after the FBI stopped allowing access to the FISA database, the wife of Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson, Mary B Jacoby, went to the White House. white-house-logs.insidegov.com/

After months of prior opposition research, including what appears to be their access to FISA-702 “Search Queries“as a sub contractor for the FBI, the wife of Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS), Mary B. Jacoby, with years of Russia-angled reporting –including Donald Trump– visits the White House.

This is April 19th 2016, the day after the FBI, taking action as a result of Mike Rogers discovery, stopped allowing Fusion-GPS sub-contracted access the NSA FISA-702 database… and immediately thereafter the Clinton campaign hire Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Donald Trump, surrounding Russia? tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/251897/obama-steele-dossier-russiagate
>[The Tablet] … Simpson and Jacoby had ID’d Manafort as a world-class sleazeball and they were right. A slick Georgetown Law grad running in GOP circles since the Reagan campaign, Manafort used his talents and connections to get paid by some very bad people. I would only add here that, in my personal experience, journalists are not in the habit of forgetting major stories they’ve written, especially stories with a character like Manafort at the center.

>So when the Trump campaign named Paul Manafort as its campaign convention manager on March 28, 2016, you can bet that Simpson and Jacoby’s eyes lit up. And as it happened, at the exact same time that Trump hired Manafort, Fusion GPS was in negotiations with Perkins Coie, the law firm representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, to see if there was interest in the firm continuing the opposition research on the Trump campaign they had started for the Washington Free Beacon. (more)

Source for image?

This timeline is entirely too obvious.

What plan came from that April 19th White House meeting? What plan did Mary Jacoby and Glenn Simpson present to use all the information they had assembled? How and who would they feed their information to, and how do they best use that ‘valuable’ information?

That appears to be where Fusion-GPS contracting with Christopher Steele comes in.

What happens next? Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby, Fusion-GPS hires Nellie Ohr:

Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year.

The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016. (link)
DOJ Deputy Both Bruce and his wife Nellie Ohr had a prior collaborative working relationship with Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson. Together they worked on a collaborative CIA Open Source group project surrounding International Organized Crime. (pdf here ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/230846.pdf ) Page #30 Screen Shot Below.

Keep in mind, AFTER April 18th, Fusion-GPS knows the NSA compliance division is now reviewing all of the prior FISA search “query”; activity conducted while contracted by the FBI.

The Clinton campaign hires Fusion GPS (April 2016), who then sub-contract retired British MI6 agent Christopher Steele to write the opposition research report “The Trump Russia Dossier”, and they hire Nellie Ohr.

Nellie Ohr is a subject matter expert on Russia, speaks Russian, and also is well versed on CIA operations. Nelli Ohr’s skills would include how to build or create counterintelligence frameworks to give the appearance of a series of events that may be entirely fabricated.

Knowing the NSA was reviewing FISA “Queries”; and intellectually accepting the resulting information from those queries was likely part of the framework put together by Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby; the discovery that GPS employee Nellie Ohr applied for a HAM radio license [May 23rd 2016] (screen grab below).

Yes but why do the fix via the executive that can be unfixed

Why not change it via law? Iirc someone preposed that amendment

Now this begins to take on additional context. Open traceable, or monitor-able, communication would be a risk. The same FISA-702 surveillance activity used to assemble information on the Trump campaign could just as easily be used to discover information about the people now assembling that information into a fraudulent basis for continued spy operations over the Trump campaign.

The last thing Glenn Simpson, Mary Jacoby, Hillary Clinton, Christopher Steele, or the FBI would want – would be traceable communication networks. Each of these people or entities would know exactly what the monitoring capability of government is.

Accepting the FBI was utilizing Fusion-GPS as a sub-contractor, there is now an inherent clarity in the relationship between the FBI (Counterintelligence Unit), agents like Peter Strzok, Fusion-GPS Glenn Simpson, and ‘Russian Dossier’ author Christopher Steele.

The information that Glenn Simpson put together from his advanced work on the ‘Trump Project’, was, in essence, built upon the foundation of the relationship he had with the FBI.

Simpson, Jacoby and Ohr then passed on that information to Christopher Steele who adds his own ingredients to the mix, turns around, and gives the end product back to the FBI. Now that end product is “The Russian Dossier”.

The FBI then turn around and use that “dossier” as the underlying documentary and investigative evidence for continued operations against the target of the entire enterprise, candidate Donald Trump. As Peter Strzok would say in August 2016: this is their “insurance policy” per se’.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

~FBI Agent Peter Strzok to FBI Lawyer Lisa Page
In October 2016, immediately after the DOJ lawyers formatted the FBI information (Steele Dossier etc.) for a FISA application, the head of the NSD, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin, left his job. His exit came as the NSD and Admiral Rogers informed the FISC that frequent unauthorized FISA-702 searches had been conducted. Read Here.

The New York Times never wrote about the admission by the Obama DOJ to the FISA court. The court itself only declassified their opinion of the DOJ and FBI conduct, in May of 2017, and that’s the way the public discovered the 2016 admissions by the DOJ, FBI and ultimately the compliance department of the NSA.

Yes, ultimately and specifically the FBI was working with Christopher Steele through their sub-contractor Fusion-GPS. Yes, the FBI and Clinton Team were, in essence, both paying Christopher Steele for his efforts. The FBI paid via their sub-contractor Fusion-GPS.

Lastly, when the DOJ/FBI used the Steele Dossier to make its own prior surveillance activity legal, they are essentially using the outcome of a process they created themselves in collaboration with both Fusion GPS and the Clinton campaign.

Where did you get this from? Got a source for it?

All research indicates the information the DOJ and FBI collected via their FISA-702(16)(17) queries, and the stuff Fusion GPS created in use of their own unauthorized contractor access to FISA-702(17) “about queries”, was the data delivered to Christopher Steele used in creating “The Russian Dossier”. The “dossier” was then used by the DOJ to gain FISA-702 approvals – which provided retroactive legal cover for the prior campaign surveillance, and also used post-election to create the “Russian Narrative”.

Ten days after the election, November 17th 2016, Admiral Rogers traveled to Trump Tower without telling ODNI James Clapper. Rogers likely informs President-elect Trump of the prior surveillance activity by the FBI and DOJ, including the likelihood that all of Trump Tower’s email and phone communication were reviewed within the FISA-702 abuse.

On November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers went to see President-Elect Donald Trump in Trump Tower, New York. –SEE HERE– Director Rogers never told his boss DNI, James Clapper.

On November 18th, 2016, the Trump Transition Team announced they were moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey. –SEE HERE– Where they interviewed and discussed the most sensitive positions to fill. Defense, State, CIA, ODNI.

The transition team was set up in Trump Tower. The very next day, November 18th 2016, Trump moves the entire transition team to Bedminister New Jersey.

Ultimately, the people within all of these unlawful intercepts of information is what Devin Nunes discovered when he looked at the “unmasking requests” which were a result of those FISA 702(17) collections on Team Trump. That’s why Devin Nunes was so stunned at what he saw in February and March 2017.

Bumping. Because the alphabets have everything ever communicated, I wonder what the alphabets have on Seth?

There is another twitter Trump supporter, NavyJack, that has a different angle on this than sundance. I don't know who is right. Maybe they are both right and both wrong. But here is the link to NavyJack's thread he posted this morning that is very interesting: twitter.com/USNJack/status/951788176900874241

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. They DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to both gain access and hide their collection of private data monitoring the Trump campaign and conducting surveillance on the officials therein.

Pay attention to the Admiral Rogers timeline. As many of you are aware, immediately following the 2016 presidential election NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers traveled to Trump Tower to meet with president-elect Donald Trump. The day AFTER the Rogers visit, President-elect Trump moved his transition team out of Trump Tower to Bedminister New Jersey.

We always suspected NSA Director Rogers gave President-elect Trump a head’s up of sorts.

Later, during the December 2016 and Jan, Feb, March, April 2017 Russian Conspiracy frenzy, when the entire intelligence community seemed to be collectively leaking against Trump’s interests, those suspicions gained even greater likelihood. However, what we learned in 2017 about the activity in 2016 almost guarantees that was exactly what happened. That back-story also ties into both the FISA issue and the Devin Nunes concern.

Admiral Mike Rogers became NSA director in April 2014.

Sometime in early 2016 Admiral Rogers became aware of “ongoing” and “intentional” violations of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), Section 702 surveillance. Specifically item #17 which includes the unauthorized upstream data collection of U.S. individuals within NSA surveillance.