Black Panther Outrage!!

Black Women are Outraged that Black Panther Star "Micheal B. Jordan" was dating a "White" Chick??

Why are nig women so outraged?

Should we join in the Trolling?

Are sheboons our allies in stopping White Genocide?

That bitch isn't white

(((White)))

cause in actuality, the real group that can't compete is black women vs white women

saged

>#NOTWHITE

Not true. White women have been coddled by the West. They're handed a free education, free court protection, free food and home, and they still believe they are a gift to any male they deem worthy to gobble their snatch. I'm not MGTOW, but I'm also pretty done with white women. Black women have their own set of issues, but if you find a level headed, educated one, they'll treat you a hell of a lot better than their Caucasian counterparts.

WE dont want your white whores, they just dont want anything to do with the white boy

A literal race mixer posted above you, black troll-kun

>Why are nig women so outraged?
Because of all races they're the least attractive women. Now with the Tyrones rejecting them they realise that no person wants to fuck a nigress.

Are they going to make black-people-only-screening and then wonder why whites don't go watch it like they did with Wonder Woman? Would be hilarious.

she's cuban or mexican, nowhere near white.

that girl is not white.

Why all American girls have blowjob lips?
But is it actually racemixed nigger lips or blowjob lips?

We should be making soul sistah sockpuppet account to post outrage st every advertisement and media featuring black male/white woman.

That's white? So i'm a nordic god?

your a retarted......... you obviouslyha ve no experience in this matter ..... what you said is the farthest thing from the truth

I think she tries to look white.

Wow, thanks internet detective

Yoo 16 yo kids. You actually went through that post lmao
>inb4 ad hominem

Kek. Good one
Brown skin just isn't attractive.