3. Canada
4. France
5. UK
6. US
7. Australia
8. Belgium
9. Denmark
10. Norway

Why is Japan cucked. asking sincerely. Aren't they homogenous and xenophobic?

>Germany is burning too much coal
if only they could find something else to burn...

The increasing status of females are making all men MGTOW and while western MGTOW go their own way to be masculine, the japanese are doing so to be feminine and metrosexual. They are also in the hands o the US leaders; they, especially the young females love American culture and the nation could not stand alone against China if USA crumbles inthe 20:s especially as they import 70% of their own food.

>sweeden
>not the most cucked country on the face of the earth
Kek

1. USA
2. USA
3. USA
4. USA
5. USA
6. USA
7. USA
8. USA
9. USA
10. USA

This is nsow a captain sweeden thread

>6. Sweden
Keep dreaming

So tolerant!

I will admit, we are fucked but you take a podium position without a doubt.

Sweden would know a great deal about being cucked, of course they want to pretend the others on this made up BS list are more cucked than their cuckoldery, natural for cucks to whine like this, especially when they are the most cucked of all. youtu.be/jYNIl9azHOk

hahahah americans always try to put themselves low on the list

when are they gonna accept the reality of the situation? what do you gain from pretending you're country isnt the prototype for mass scale cuckolding? literally 56% white, home of the interracial cuckold fetish, highest jew pop outside of israel, highest interracial breeding rates, highest non white crime rates

just accept it guys, its not healthy to deny reality

Swedes thank you for putting your mental illness and dangerous denial on display for us to laugh at this morning.

>USA most cucked country
>No you're all racists and shoot black people all day

Which one is it, cuck? Can you answer or has your country already turned into a third-world shit hole? How are you enjoying being the rape capital of the world, btw?

Americans elected Trump so you have to offset their extremely cucked Leftist points

Russia is cucked country too. May be we are the most cucked. The main differencebetween Russia and Sweden that we live in deep poverty and Russia is shitholl.

canada should be higher then germany

1.Finland

I don't care about the rest. Fix my country REEEEEEEEEEE

1. United States
2. Canada
3. Mexico
4. Panama
5. Haiti
6. Jamaica
7. Peru
8. Puerto Rico
9. Colombia
10. Venezuela

I think the real list is like this:

1. UK
2. Sweden
3. Canada
4. USA
5. Germany

>norway higher than sweden
??

USA has the most narcisistic women; Swedish women are more feminist but not as narcisistic. It is from there the degenerate culture comes from. USA starts the wars, Europe gets the refugees. It is from there the economic insentives to run a feminist /pro migrant movement comes from. USA is predicted to be a hispanic country within your lifetime. The postwar gay movement with parades started in the US. Men ar getting raped in divorce courts.
Only leftists are literally thinking that there is too much white on black crime.

Swedish is obviously the most cucked country. They are the one country that is definitely beyond saving.

We don't even need a wall just about 100 of these types along each border state allowed to live where migrants move back and forth across the border and immigration problem will solve itself nicely. Anyone up for migrant stew?

also
1. US
2. Germany
3. Sweden
4. UK
5. Canada
6. France
7. Belgium
8. Denmark
9. Palestine
10. US, because 1 time wasn't enough

Only slightly less feminism, and migration but far smaller reaction. Less masculine men/language. Less alt media. The people can't even peel their own bananas.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

Fuck you, kKZoJFt7 !

1. USA
2. Sweden
3. France
4. Germany
5. UK
6. Netherlands
7. Belgium
8. Italy
9. Denmark
10. Norway

Ah shit, forgot Canada. I put Canada after Sweden or maybe before, so remove Norway from the list.

I know, but until there are mass rapes/grenade attacks/trucks of peace you can't really list them above you
just kick out all of your migrants towards their direction

Why Australia?

Is it due to our fullness?????

Sweden
Canada
Germany
UK
France
Australia
US

Sweeden yes!

But females are treated way worse professionally in Japan than in any western countries. Where is this status coming from?

I haven't followed the politics of Canada that well. Serious question: since you're from Canada, what do you think is wrong with it?

1)Russia
2)Sweden
3)Germany
4)UK
5)Nitherlands
6)France
7)Canada
8)USA
9)Belgium
10)Danemark/Norway/Finland

1º Sweden yess¡¡¡
2º Sweden yess¡¡¡
3º Sweden yess¡¡¡
4º UK
5º France
6º Notherlands
7º Belgium
8º Denmark
9º Germany
10º Spain

>Butthurt is strong in this post.

We don't have these in France

they behead those that insult islam

1. Always Sweden
2. England
3. Germany/Canada

>mental illness
>USA
>if everyone has it, no one has it

>1. USA

The USA is not cucked. Being cucked implies that there's an identifiable white ethnic-majority that's cowardly kowtowing to external liberalism/cultural bolshevic pressures. The USA is so far beyond that, that it's now the Hotwife getting sharfted by multiple BBCs....and enjoying it.

HAHA
Swedistan less cucked then Norway?
Are you fucking blind

And again, what you smug fucks fail to realize is that we have the most likely chance of having a massive, beautiful white ethnostate. All it would require is a simple redrawing of lines and boom, those two coasts you people always have your panties in a twist over? Nada. That’s what you guys always tactically avoid. The fact that we’re also the poster child for secession and segregation.

>The USA is not cucked

How is russia cucked; are there a lot of feminists?
Do MSM preach multiculturalism and coalburning like in the west?

And
1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. France
4. England
5. USA
6. Netherlands
7. Belgium
8. Italy
9. Denmark
10. Norway
300. Poland

Haha totally cucked

1. Canada
2. UK
3. France
4. USA
5. Germany
6. Sweden
7. Spain
8. Belgium
9. Switzerland
10. Australia

Least cucked counties

1. Syria
2. Iran
3. Pakistan
4. Lebanon
5. Russia
6. Philippines
And that's about it.

First thing in order to fix problem is to admit to a problem svenbro. Look, me, Norway, Denmark and Iceland are all very disturbed at your recent behavior, you can't keep doing this to yourself.

Check Russia population demographics, specifically the % of muslim population. Red pill of a kind really.

>If we are talking homogeneity...

I'm going to say it's 1. Portugal, 2. Iceland, 3. Ireland, 4. Poland, 5. Greece.

Holy shit.

1. Sweden
2. Canada
3. Germany
4. UK
5. France
6 US (they are relatively fine)

Mein Neger ;)

Did someone say refugee stew?

the 3 most liberal shitholes are
USA
England
Sweden.

Germany occupies rank 4

you can't beat sweden, otherwise germany would have been #3. But never forget that that country exists and what they say about it is true

1. Germany
2. Canada
3. UK
4. Sweden
5. Belgium
6. France
7. Netherlands
8. USA
9. Austria
10. Ireland

Looks about right

None of them are South American. heh

What's wrong with ireland?

Forgot Australia, they would be nr. 7, Netherlands go to nr. 8 etc.

I'd put aus between USA and Germany considering Queensland now has genderless and height drivers licences and we are going digital only very soon.

Melb is fucked probably above most eu shitholes

Syd sa act and the rest of nsw is not far behind.

Wa and nt are beyond fucked

Me TOO...I heard there was a nice snack spread down by the border, yummie!

>Using countries instead of regions

1. Southern Sweden
2. West Coast, USA
3. London region
4. Northern Germany
5. Paris region
6. Canada excluding Quebec and northern territories
7. Southern Italy
8. Northern Sweden
9. Denmark
10. Norway

I don't personally think that UK or USA are THAT cucked compared to the Nordic areas. Most of our populous doesn't think that and its just our nigger politicians trying to get votes from gibs

Fair enough, London isn't even British anymore

US is cucked in its own ways. but as long as the constitution holds there will always be a fight. most European countries and Australia have already folded and will only get worse.

Serious? We don’t have niggers mass-raping women on the streets in full view. We just have a faggot for a leader.

are swedes really that butthurt about how cucked they are? Maybe enough to do something about it?

I kinda agree with the leaf, except moving UK to #3
Rankings aside, face the truth - thats a big ole list of #shitholes

1. USA
2. USA
3. USA
4. USA
5. USA
6. USA
7. USA
8. USA
9. USA
10. USA

The faggots literally invented cuckoldry. And they are nigger rape children. They even let Jews cut off their dicks at birth FFS

The rest of Britain isn't that bad. Your non-Brit 'visitors' are the worst anywhere outside of Sweden.

Jokes aside, it is, on average, pretty bad here. White regions are nice, but that's true everywhere.

if USA can keep people like Trump in power, AfD gets a majority vote, that one non-cucked Swedish party gets elected and France gets Le Pen then we might actually be able to fix the white world

Why did you only list England? Scotland is just as cucky. The entire UK is fucked (NI is the least bad, but that's a shithole for other reasons)

Where do they think green energy comes from? The construction of turbines, electric cars, solar panels, etc?

A lot of it comes from oil and a HELL OF A LOT comes from coal.

"Green energy" is a scam.

Come on in, the parties just getting started hombres....what's for dinner? You.

Outside of Trudeau, Chinks owning all the prime real estate in Vancouver and Toronto, Poo-Loos taking all minimum wage jobs in Southern Ontario, and a proposed tranny pronoun bill, Canada really isn't THAT cucked. No more than Sweden, UK, France, Germany, or even the 56% US.

Canada is the only OECD country that actually had a majority right-wing government in this decade. Stephen Harper was Prime Minister from 2006 to 2015, and had a majority from 2011-2015. He used to be part of the Canadian Alliance Party which was basically the a Canadian federal party of Pat Buchanans'. The Alliance then merged with the PC Party and became the Conservative Party which Harper led.

Trump's "Muslim ban" is basically baby's first Bill C-35 which, unlike Trump, the Conservatives were smart enough not to telegraph all over the place, and got enacted beneath everyone's big, hooked noses. They got rid of long-gun registries, lowered taxes dramatically, curbed immigration by 40%, gave more power to the Church, and made abortions harder to come by.

Not only that, but all of Sup Forums's favourite meme pundits are Canadian, and even the CBC keeps shitposting on Trudeau. Every media outlet is sick of the guy, and lambasts him. Definitely won't be re-elected.

More like

USA > Germany = Sweden > Canada > Belgium > Scotland > England = France > Netherlands > Norway

This takes into account politics, general demographics, etc. And if you are from one of these countries it doesn't mean you personally are "cucked" either.

It only has a civic identity and is 50%. Stop licking arse. Vast vast vast majority of American politics are neocon/lib.

All of Europe is full of Ethnostates user and had been for the whole of their histories.
>B-BUT YOU HAVE 4% MOSLEMZZZZZ
And most countries in Europe are 90%+ native.

The US is lost and just needs to break apart. God bless the AfD.

Foreigners aren't aware of how far left Scottish politics are. Burger heritagefagging often gives off the impression they're "SUPER BASED GUUUUUYS" and somekind of bastion for their general beliefs. Happens with Ireland too.

Oh and Canada was the first country to have orders of F-35's. Unfortunately, Captain Cuck froze the orders.

The butthurt is real, cuckoldry is as European as the black plague (lmao you guys got fucked by something black before anyone else)

>156447976
>Cant stop worrying about our dicks
>We're cucked tho
meme flags dont get (you)s

They just need directions to the border party horderves.

Holy fuck Sven you put Sweden at 6? You more than anyone should know Sweden is well and truly fucked.

There are a lot of muslims. Police and goverment commite a lot of crime. Our women sleep with midle Asians. There are a lot of jews and pedos in goverment too. And shit economics, laws (gun laws too).

Border welcoming party band...
youtu.be/O52jAYa4Pm8

I Kek'd at the black death joke.

Just a shame that it is over with you now
#PreyForPensylvania

Nah, I want to look up to the USA again. I've a lot of respect for the old images of USA that exude power, authority and rationale over the rest of the world. Same goes for my country.

fucking leftists

>Flag
>6.