Why is this show so shit?

Why is this show so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/yoduww.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I couldn't even finish episode 1 when I tried it.
COULDNT FUCKING DEAL WITH HOW MUCH I HATED IT

The chibi out of nowhere ruins it for me. I mean I love that cute shit by it's totally random and it pisses me off in this series idk

Too slow, didn't do it for me and I like CGDCT

It's mediocre (basically a worse GochiUsa) but picks up. Episode 3 > Episode 2 > Episode 1.

Why is everyone's taste so shit? Hinako Note is good.

I want to eat Hinako's mother's shit straight from her ass.

>not watching the superior cgdct of the season

It ruined the whole CGDCT's genre.

I like the OP

If you think this is good, I would hate to see what you think is average.

Shitty gochiusa ripoff

>CG shit
>toy commercial

no thanks

I want to fuck Base.

Pleb filters at their finest.

Your loss.

It looks like shit.
The characters are not endearing in the slightest, mostly because they're cliche personality cutouts.
The humour is beyond stale.

Why is Baselard's room censored?

>Implying not every anime character is based on cliches.

It's a stitched pan from the op.

What more anime.

Passione.

It's okay to start from scratch with the idea of "this will be the X type character", but if the character never moves beyond that, it's pretty shit.

>never moves beyond that
It's at episode 3 and SoL's are slow-moving by nature. Give it some time.

The stale humour already shows this show wont change shit or evolve at all.
3 episodes and virtually every joke in this series so far has boiled down to a) MC gets mistaken for a scarecrow for no reason b) blue is hungry c) blond is small

You mean like every cgdct? Tell me how GochiUsa is any different.

this is the best pleb filter i've seen in years desu

>idk

GochiUsa is a masterpiece you piece of shit.

It had good jokes and better direction. Also the designs for the girls didn't seem generic and cribbed off of other shows. Blue Book eater is literally Konata

All the best CGDCT shows aren't this dull and derivative.
And I wouldn't rank GochiUsa among those, top 20 at best.

GochiUsa is the most overrated cgdct anime ever.

>subjective shit
So you have no argument then? That's what I thought.

my.mixtape.moe/yoduww.webm
This scene was gold
Show is pretty good but the OP and ED are fucking garbage.

>What
I do, but continue to try to claim that the majority of characters can't fit easily into categories. Were taking about shit nip writing here considering the amount of LN garbage going around. What I'm getting at is saying a character is shit because they emulate characteristics of a cliche is usually used for bait posting especially because I could just say a character is shit for being tsun/flat etc because they usually have cliches that come with it.

>Show is pretty good but the OP and ED are fucking garbage
Is today the opposite day?

No man, they're terrible.
I love denpa songs but these sound like the guy who has no idea about them was asked to write "one of them wacky anime songs" and just churned out this shit at random.

Fuck you, the show is adorable. More entertaining than Stella no Mahou, though it doesn't reach the mastery of Yuyushiki.

Fuck you buddy, characters in Stella were fucking gold. The only distinct character here so far is Hinako, the rest are whatever.

There's a big.

Big.

Gap between Stella and Yuyushiki. At least a 20 shows gap. And this being better than Stella isn't a great accomplishment, hell, I can't even think of any other CGDCT worse than this.

>Better than Stella
Not exactly a high bar to surpass.

I wasn´t expecting anything and still got potato scarecrows.

Is this the Urara of the season?

I miss urara.

Don't compare this shit to Urara

Urara was actually mildly entertaining and cute. This shit is just a cautionary lesson to not make the shy autist who can't speak the main character.

Even nips on 2chan don't like the extreme shyness of the main girl, how do you fuck up so hard?

Who the fuck else do you make the MC? Other girls don't have any character.

Kuu-chan could have some character if she tried. Or maybe do something different for once and make Yua the MC.

>how to tell a cgdct pleb

A true cgdct pleb is someone that thinks GochiUsa is better than KinMoza.

Both are at about the same level

Its the embodiment of an outsider's view of these shows.
>peeping at tiny girls
I can't think of other reasons to enjoy this series except maybe the music.

Expected GochiUsa, got a show that couldn't be carried even by cuteness. Not sure how you fuck up that badly.

No one could possibly, honestly think that.

you can try putting this boring ass show in the trash

Discount Konata is distinct too, if only for the fact that she's Konata, has Gabriel's voice and is likely dying of severe malnutrition.

Is Architect going to have brain problems? Why is her room a complete disaster?

KinMoza just wasn't as well conceived, both in ideas and in production values.

The way this show can't even decide what they want to rip off is pretty entertaining for me.
>they work in a used book store
>but wait, there's a cafe as well
>they also making a theater troupe
>and go to school
>and join a club for better measure
>and here, have a flashback to rural life while we're at it
I just hope they will keep to pile up even more bullshit into this derivative salad with every episode.

And yet it's still better. Really makes you think.

Hopefully the theater troupe will perform a better CGDCT series.

You also forgot to mention the book eating thing that gets dropped extremely fast even though they made it seem like it would be a big deal (it's even in the show's synopsis). It felt like one of those extremely long titled LNs where something really quirky happens in the very beggining so that the reader goes "oh that's the gimmick that separates this one from the others" and that inevitably gets dropped after a fanbase is formed

She's still eating books.

wait, so if she stand like a scarecrow it's beating an unfunny joke into the ground, but if she doesn't eat books it's a dropped quirk?

>GochiUsa is the most overrated cgdct anime ever.
Yuyushiki is worse in that respect.

Yuyushiki is better and Gochiusa is more popular so I don't see how that can be the case.

i'm just watching it for the cute girls

How is Yuyushiki overrated when everyone still circlejerks over Gochiusa and that shit Chino every day while forgetting Yuyushiki even exists?

yuyushiki is older and doesn't have a sequel and has a weekly thread.

Watched the 1st episode and it feels worse than Acchi Kocchi.

Only 1 year older and it has an OVA.

I don't disagree that gochiusa is posted a lot more, but a season 2 is a lot different from an OVA

Yuyushiki > GochiUsa = KinMoza.

S2 is just a matter of time. OVA sold 10k

With Taneda still on leave, it won't be happening anytime soon.

>Is Architect going to have brain problems? Why is her room a complete disaster?
All the money went into Materia's room.

In thought it was completely fine. Even better than some from last season. I like all the girls.

The entire loli sequence was great.

wew

It's... ok. If you like CGDCT and have nothing else to watch.

Materia a shit.

>More entertaining than Stella no Mahou
It's not at fucking all.

this smug bunny just ate your book
what to do?

I'm just watching it for this semen demon. The only CUNE anime I've liked really was Nyanko Days and that was a short that also disappointed at times by focusing on the humans.

Slap the shit out of her. Books are fucking expensive.

Can we agree that both were boring as fuck? CGDCT hit a rut.

What do they feed this country girl?

Stella no Mahou was cute, so no.

Everything is good enough except the pacing. If it was a bit punchier it'd be average.

Being average is not a bad thing for CGDCT SoL.

What is FAG?

You can make any terrible show watchable by changing the setting to a rural town and replacing half the cast with lolis. Just look at Higurashi.

What I do want to see is how they handle their being a theater troupe and an association. With the sensei showing up in the OP it is clear that the association will be the focus, but I am not sure whether the troupe will be an sidelined and "worked toward" by the main cast, or whether they really go all in in both for some reason. If I could actually read nihongo this wouldn't even be a question of course.

I dropped it on episode 3. The scene where they're outside the drama room had the most fucked up sound design I've ever heard. It's glaringly obvious the studio has no idea what it's doing.

Daily reminder we won't get this animated.

I can't wait for the inevitable doujin where she eats oneesan's ecchi book and gets addicted to the taste

>last season had maidragon, gabdrop and demi
>this season the only CGDCT worth watching is sakura quest

Thank you for reminding me to watch episode 4. This and Sakura Quest are pretty good, but I wouldn't put them in the same category as your standard moeblob.

I don't watch anime with headphones for this reason. Not only does it sound weird to have Japanese girls talking right into my ear but it makes all the audio production flaws glaringly obvious.

I agree that Stella no Mahou and Hinako Note are both pretty boring, but New Game! was damn good, and season 2's coming this summer.