Yo Trump is a dumbmotherfucker yo

That's a lot of words for not denying it's a shithole.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Trump only has to make a statement, and they fall all over themselves trying to say the opposite of what he says. While never seeing the irony in their own statements.

>they got rid of slavery, so it's not a shithole

Truly a deep thought.

>(((white person))) unironically claiming Haiti is not a shithole

Why can’t we just deport these people to Haiti? Clearly they would have no problem with that.

>got rid of slavery
That is a pretty good euphamism for massacreing all white people. When there is no work being done there is no reason for slavery.

So, they are shitholes?

Even accepting his premise
>if a country was once good, it can't become bad

Even accepting his second posts premise
>the us being the reason a country is a shitholes (reasons that Trump and his supporters would oppose) invalidates them being a shitholes insofar as you don't want their citizens

no he didnt. He called Africa shithole

>Being so delusional that you don't think Haiti is a shithole
>HAITI HAZ HISTORY LUL
Some (((people))) just live on a different planet.

screencap pic related and shove it in every self-hating lefty's face

Trump has something brewing in the background. Every time he says something "outlandish", just a week or two later, he does something based as fuck. Screenshot this faggots. Btw, he said nothing incorrect.

t. Miami fag who has to deal with Haitians on a daily basis

If Haiti isn't a shithole, then there's no need for it's people to move to the USA.

Liberals tying themselves up in knots.

And people say Democrats don't want more dead niggers. They could have handled this so many ways, including using it to try to help Haitians, but instead they decide to virtue signal. How can anyone not find this funny?

note that, despite all these protestations, nobody is actually saying "Haiti isn't a shithole"

There's a lot of incredulity, and some offense, and even some outrage.... But nobody is actually trying to deny that Haiti is a shithole

why didn't Jake Flapper's source report that to begin with? Probably because it was leaked intentionally.

Twitter nobody said stuff.
Quickly! React to it!

>yeah but what about muh 100 million native americans!

This is how they'll respond

>The US wanted el salvador to be a shithole
so he recognizes it indeed is a shithole, right?

Is Haiti still the AIDS capital of the Western Hemisphere or did the Br monkeys finally pass them up?

Sounds like the US knows how to train some fucking killers, scahill

If Haiti is so great, if Africa is so great then why aren't people moving there? Why aren't blacks/Africans staying put? Why do they always seek out white lands if we are the devil?

God Jeremy has always been this faggy hasn't he

fpbp

Look at South Africa after Apartheid and Zimbabwe, surely they are doing good without White people. (i'm being Sarcastic)

Tbh Haiti re-introduced a servile system which was basically slightly less oppressive slavery after they BTFO'd the froggies, so no point either

I love it because what he said is true. Both Haiti and Africa are literal shitholes. There is no net benefit i letting them immigrate here.

*of

By Haiti is a victim of the democrats
The Clintons robbing it is the reason they're living on mudcakes right now

he didn't call anywhere in africa a shithole, either. he didn't call any place a shithole. this is all fake news shit.

What if I told you Jesuits who profess and believe in communism deserved to be executed? Jesus was always rebelling against the communist nwo aka synagogue of Satan

I like it

Murdering Jesuits is good though.

Quads of Truth!

By this dumb logic anyone who moves to another country regardless of their intentions is from a shithole.

If you're a five year old and you're a complete utter mess, it's your parents fault.

If you're fifty years old and you're still a complete mess, it's your own damn fault.

Muh slavery and muh colonization are not really excuses for still being shitholes.

You retweeted this commie faggot. Go back to Twitter... then kill yourself, you dirty rotten commie faggot.

The eradication of Native Americans is the greatest argument against immigration in the history of the fucking planet

It's also hypocritical nonsense because not a single faggot who says that crap refuses the prosperity afforded by warring with the natives. They dont want it rectified, they want the spoils for themselves.

But it's a great argument for white nationalism since the white American nation was far better than a bunch of tribal savages eating each other.

>Trump called Haiti, the first Black Republic in the world... a shithole

And?