Why aren't there any good/successful right wing comedians?

why aren't there any good/successful right wing comedians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iY35NeiElg
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are left-wing comedians only funny when they're not talking politics?

probably because you get triggered when they talk about politics. stay in your safe space snowflake

There used to be so many working-class, right-wing comedians (Chubby Brown & Bernard Manning) but over the decades, comedy has become more bourgeois and politically correct. I reckon many comedians still do have right-wing views but they're scared to express them. The Overton window has shifted to the left so comedians have to pander to their liberal, cosmopolitan, normie audiences.

Owen Benjamin

>Owen Benjamin
literally who?

Owen Benjamin is a comedian who got fired from his agency because he said little kids can't be trannies. Leftists thus think he's Literally Hitler.

>right winger says highly inappropriate things that could put lives in danger and gets fired accordingly

good

i wish bob monkhouse was still with us, and 30 years younger

Because the right is all about doom and gloom and nobody finds it funny.

Sam Hyde?

because you have to be intelligent.

>good/successful
no

(you)

NSFW comedy. We wouldn't want to have too fun now would we?

Jim Davidsons still lurking

Norm MacDonald

Because no self respecting man would ever take the role of clown.

Whats funnier than Democrats trying to say Haiti is not a shit hole? Comedy gold. How can the right ever compete

Hahaha, "put lives in danger"? Like mutilating a childs genitals with unnecessary and dangerous cosmetic surgery and doping their bodies with the opposite sex hormones? Whew lad. Xir, have earned this (you).

>lefty commedian does politics
>X Y and Z are all racist something something sticking things in my arse DAE stale left wing talking point
>laughtrack.wav

Stephen Lawrence and Steve Hughes spring to mind

Al-Murry

the left is too full of hate

Norm mAcdonald is based

when you say 'successful' do you mean on the BBC? what defines success really? if they're on left wing biased television panel shows?

Tim Allen
Adam Carolla
Norm Macdonald
off the top of my head

Fucking BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=_iY35NeiElg

I'm not a big fan of them but, they've outsold any other comedian working today. liberals btfo

Not allowed on telly these days. Youve got to have...
>white guy poking fun at ukip
>black guy still harping on about white people being racist (then proceeding to do racist nigerian accent)
>poof flapping hands everywhere and generally being loud instead of humourous
>old school successful white comic with balls on a leash
>brown face making witty remarks (mostly about fellow indians which would be deemed racist if the aforementioned white guy said it)
>token female (ditsy if straight, militant man hater if gay)
Et all.
Basically anyone who will bash white guys for being stupid and/or racist for 30 minutes.
(And dont get me started on that little prick russell howard)

Bill Burr...

>implying sam hyde is not successful
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>BLACK PEOPLE AMIRITE
>LOL GAYS ARE WRONG
>WOMEN SHOULDNT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT MAKE BABIES
>LOL THERES A BIG INVISIBLE MAN IN THE SKY WHOS IN CHARGE AND WROTE A BOOK THING FOR US DESPITE US BEING ON THIS PLANET FOR AT LEAST 100,000 YEARS BEFORE HE DECIDED TO TELL US ABOUT IT BUT HES COOL LOL
>ISLAM IS BACKWARDS LOL

yh i can see why no one wants it

Adam Sandler David Spade. Barely made any movies or anything.

this one is my favourite
youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM
>weebs getting triggered

Sam hyde

Autistic faggot.

>what are memes

Comedy is trivial.

Jeff Foxworthy, Mr. "You might be a redneck" is the highest paid, most successful comedian in the English speaking world.
He's right wing and family friendly.
He's sold more tickets than there are stars in the galaxy.

Fuck off. Media want to run out lefty comedians. When Miller was still sucking liberal cock, they ran his ass everywhere, as the greatest, bestest, smartest comedian in the world. After he say a bit of shit, and actually started thinking about the shit he was saying, he realized how full of shit his original lefty beliefs were, and started drifting to a more consistant, logical position. The left felt he'd "Found Jesus" and dropped his ass hard. Same smart man telling the same smart man and smart ass kind of jokes, only now he skewers lefties as well as righties. Dead in the media.

It burns lefty producers up, having to put a vehicle around a non-lefty, but those are the only ones that last in front of viewers.

You kidding me?
That was quality stuff, you selling tickets or?

The right wing doesn't rely on the chattering class of approved comedians to entertain it. Think of all the grass-roots comedy that's come from the right. It's a genuine DYI movement. Because they don't have the same control of the cultural capital institutions they have to be more creative and subversive. They do have the artistic freedom of not having to give a fuck.
>What's with the leftist compulsion to have celebrity spokespeople? Aren't they confident enough to have their own viewpoints? Do they realise implicitly how weak their arguments are, so by mandating doubleplusgood speech it gives them a sense of reassurance?

>ITS FINE I DIDNT EVEN WANT IT ANYWAY

this ladies and gentlemen is butthurt personified

Why do lefties always type out walls of text to get their "point" across when Conservatives can get their much better point across in 1 sentence?

the absolute mad lad

Tim Allen

Norm is so funny. He'll subtly btfo leftists and then be all, "I don't follow politics, don't like to get involved in that sort of stuff."

Dennis Miler
Adam Corolla

oh wait, they aren't funny at all
plus both of them sound like they're broadcasting from Rush imbaugh's rectum

Leftists cannot comprehend humor
They are mentally conditioned to laugh when the designated authority known as the "comedian" tells a "joke", but they do not find it humorous.

Right wing comedy is spontaneous and real.

And this Xir and Xer is the left not having an argument to stand on.
>We all know that the funniest moments of the past few years have come from right wing DYI. And the ridiculous over reactions by the left.

Anthony jeselnik... constant ironic Nazi allusions and almost 100% anti-pc jokes

Because of Fags like this in the audience.

>$9k to shill
literally selling your soul and your future offsprings future away for shekels.

That little prick. Doesnt even write his own material, sticks his tongue in anyones ass to gain approval, makes endless jokes about a fake brother, and i hear he signs on the welfare when hes not working (citation needed, but i can belieb it)
That little cunt should be hung up for corrupting the youth of the nation with extreme leftism to the point of insanity

Because "good" and "successful" are largely determined by a consensus of left wing owned media critics

He’s not fully right wing but he dabbles in it a lot

Larry The Cable Guy
Jeff Foxworthy
Tim Allen
Dennis Leary (?)

That's just off the top of my head.

He’ a lefty shill that ridicules white people.

yoookip? yooooooooooooooooooookip?

There are, it's the only reason you're here desu.

Right wing is based on logic and empirical evidence or faith and tradition.

Left wing is based on drug abuse, chaotic living, shame, misunderstanding reality, hatred for white males who are right wing and hatred for successful people in general.

The left has more material like Emo Philips and the Jimmy Peterson joke. It is based on mental illness. (JP joke: I was walking downtown the other day when I saw my old friend Jimmy Peterson. I ran up to him and put my arms around him and said Jimmy! I haven't seen you since preschool. How have you been? He started crying and ran back to his mommy. Then I thought, "Wait a minute. If that were Jimmy Peterson, he would have grown up too.")