Is there any studio with better visuals than Ufotable?

Is there any studio with better visuals than Ufotable?

Studio Pablo

Apparently all you have to do is add a shit ton of filtered cloud pictures as backgrounds and some retard on Sup Forums will shill you.

none of this is impressive

Pierrot

What is impressive with UFOtable is not the visual in itself, but how they use digital effects in high quality animation.

That's not KyoAni, user.

Thread over

Honestly Maid Dragon didn't do much visually for me. Some parts looked very nice but most of the time it looked just average. Takemoto disappointed me, honestly. All their other directors are very good, though.

Ghibli is always #1

Most of them.

>implying
Takemoto is the best director they have though.
kill yourself user.

He did some great work before, and Hyouka is my favorite KyoAni anime, but that doesn't change the fact that Maid Dragon disappointed me visually. I'm not going to call it great just because of the name behind it. That also doesn't mean I think his bad; on the contrary, if he disappointed me is because I hold him up to high standards.

>think his bad
think he's bad*

>disappointed me is because
it is because*

I need to do more proofreading before posting this shit.

>calling washed out pastel colors the most visually beautiful
user you can't be serious, i liked maid dragon as well but it visually wasn't super impressive aside from the 2 fight scenes

which of the characters shown in the image is best girl? 99% of Sup Forums will get this question wrong!

Saber

We can expect VEG to have their most ambitious visuals since KnK, right?

Lailah is the only one that's even halfway fun to play as so her.

Obviously. It would be completely retarded of them to give it a low budget when it's their only grand prize winner and they already set the expectations up high with the PVs.