ITT: top tier villains. Because we all already know that Dio and Shishio are God Tier anyways

ITT: top tier villains. Because we all already know that Dio and Shishio are God Tier anyways.

Pic related.

>dat plan of his on Episode 11

>Biba
>top tier villain
He meh at best

You mean meme tier villains

Biba did nothing wrong.

But best bro died though.

>Biba
>Dio
>god tier villains
???????? I am confused.

That keikaku guy from bleach

>biba
>dio
>shishio
Nice MAL taste.

But Biba is top tier.

Garou

How? his motive is so corny and stupid.

It's because the majority of Kabanerifags haven't seen more than five shows and have their minds blown by the simplest of things.

He wants only the strong to survive, what's wrong with that?

>Biba, savior of mankind
>villain

he was willing to threaten the survival of humankind for
1. petty revenge
2. misplaced interpretation of darwinism

>he was willing to threaten the survival of humankind for
Sorry, he was never threatening the survival of mankind. Was he killing mass amounts of innocent people? Sure. But at no point was it so bad that all of humanity was going to extinct because of him.

And all revenge is petty, but Biba went through a lot of bullshit. He would of literally saved humanity if his father didn't backstab him.

I dont remember much but
>wahh daddy sent me away out fear
>wahh daddy must be trying to kill me
>well im gonna make mankind go extinct in revenge
>that will show him
I mean the show was doing pretty well for me up until this point.

BONDREWD

No one else can compete with best boy

He's not a villain, a villain is a character. Biba is a plot device with no depth

>wahh daddy sent me away out of fear
>wahh daddy must be trying to kill me
>revenge
Literally Lelouch

Funny Valentine and Kira are way better JoJo villains

Biba basically ruined Calamari of the iron fortress!
The show took a massive nosedive when he showed up.

I remember fuck all about this beyond how the pacing was terrible, and the main villain had father issues.

You talking about the movies that came out last night or the show?

I don't think any character that ruins his own series can be called a top tier villain unless you were wanting to be really meta

>well im gonna make mankind go extinct in revenge
That's not what he was trying to do. He just hated weakness, as his father taught him.

Take it back

Pretty much this

Whose worst Dio or Biba, they both shit, but Dio is way more memorable

>Daddy Issues
>Top Tier

Not sure if troll or serious.

Yeah, but its done for some of the dumbest reasons. And his plan was just stupid.

Biba was shit tier at best.

>daddy issues
>automatically a shit villain
Why?

>misaka worst then mumei

kys

>Mumei better than Mikasa

It's not hard to be better than mikasa

its not hard to not be a faggot, yet there's you

Biba a shit.
Stop reminding of wasted potential: the show. The best thing about it was /fit/-chan.

It's getting a Season 2

I was hoping the show would be about surviving on the iron fortress while looking for a sanctuary, and then it shit itself. At least the girls were top-tier fapbait.

Jesus christ. I want to say I won't watch it out of principle, but I love /fit/-chan too much. God I hope it doesn't suck too much.

But Lady Ayame was Yukiko Amagi-tier at best.

Eat shit.

Ayame was stacked

She really didn't do much on the show besides used up and arrow or 2 and given that one dumbass the master key for feeling incompetent on the job

>kys
Fuck off.

Yeah, but she's really, really cute; I say that as a DFC man too.

I bear him for Mamoru Miyano. Recorded everything he said and that's it. He is so cartoonish without deep. Kabaneri started well, it is too bad

>Kabaneri started well, it is too bad
Memes

Kabaneri was always a shallow action show with edgy writing. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional idiot who for some reason thought that this SnK ripoff would somehow have more artistic value than that shit-show. Biba was just par for the course.

The first episode have a shock value I guess ? To be honest I like first episode of Kabaneri than SnK. About the edgy writing, isn't that to be expected. I do not think anyone with working brain cells expected a deep writing. We are on the train for the 'shallowness' itself. If it is entertaining, it is good. Kabaneri started of well that it entertains me, but later became a chore since I am a masochist that can not drop a show.

The only reason why Biba isn't one of the worst villains of all time is because Miyano voices him.

No shit sherlock. I watch Aoi Bungaku if I want a good story.

my african american brother

>REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kabaneri was amazing, Im glad it will get another season regardless of what the vocal nay-sayers believe.

Biba is a scapegoat. The show was never that good.

>petty revenge
People throw this around, but what constitutes serious revenge? The shit his pops pulled is worth being mad about. Not saying it justifies everything you could do to get back, but you don't take that kind of crap lightly.

I just want more Kuryuu. And Kurusu.

>mfw wanderer Kurusu and endgame Ikoma kicking ass together

What a last episode.

No other villain ever stole a series from the main character as hard as Kumagawa.

>No other villain ever stole a series from the main character as hard as Kumagawa.

Does anyone actually like Accelerator?

Correct.

You know it to be true.

Did they rip off some other show for their final showdown? The full power Ikoma and Biba's speech right before it really reminded me of some other anime.

>the sequels antagonist
>THE GAMES ANTAGONIST

Probably like every battle shounen anime of the last thirty years. It was painfully cliched and uninspired.