Thinking blumpf won't get impeached

>thinking blumpf won't get impeached

I'm lmaoing at you all right now. I don't see how anyone could support this xenophobic, racist, crooked asshole

weak b8

Maybe that's because you're 19-23 years old and don't know what you're talking about?

you can't impeach a madman, you can only contain him.

To be honest this is the first muh drumpfkin post I have seen all day.

I >almost< forgot you existed.

Sorry, Sharia, but this is the /mlp/ side of the board. You'll need to find your way to page 10 to find the section Sup Forums has set aside for you.

Also don't forget to SAGE people

Where's the ponies when you need them

Skippy....The Don isn't going anywhere. Say it with me... 4 More Years! 4 More Years!

this.

Hail to the chief!

You can, and he should be impeached... but Congress lacks the fortitude.

Shareblue out in full force

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

LMAO you are triggered!
tippity top kekkles

Hahaha nice b8
sage

what

>lefty wants trump gone, dosn't realize this would make pence prez

You're a little dumb ain't ya

Okay... I've heard

>blumpf
>drumpf
>trumf

And every combination in between.

Are you shariablue hirees so retarded you can't get his name right? And what the hell is the deal with "tr*mp" and "45"? Are you Libs afraid of his name. Here-

TRUMP
TRUMP
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

go fuck off to Reddit, Ahmed.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.
Bump

you are gayer than people who want to fuck cartoon ponies

Shill spotted

> Believing xenophobia is a bad thing

OP is a faggot.