How’s the job hunt been going anons? Remember you promised you would try to get a job as your New Years resolution?

How’s the job hunt been going anons? Remember you promised you would try to get a job as your New Years resolution?

I’m still a loser NEET sorry to disappointt, roastie

Having a job since i turned 18, so go fuck yourself

I've not been looking because I'm tired.

I get paid to post on the webz by a Cuban midget.

NEETS take notice! Target is a great place to start! Bunch of teenagers, just like you; either in age, or mentality!

how much do you bank a month?

DELET NOW

Right now all I want is a blow job from the trap in OPs pic

>projection
Most of us are employed.

>trap
Say it ain’t so

>most of us are employed
If only you knew how wrong you are

Considering that I'm pulling in 2.5 salaries I don't think I'd make a resolution to work some shitty job at Target.

I earn online shekels, not bitcoin shit, but real money

What's the QR code about? I can't get a QR reader right now

I've been looking for an HVAC apprenticeship for a very long time and everyone I contact never replies. My only options are to check daily and be disappointed daily until a position opens up, drive all around giving my resume before being refused for lack of experience or get an absolute shit job like I used to have.

Recently got a new job with better pay then the last one after two months of unemployment.
So I say it went pretty well!

bout to head into work at a gun store in about 2 hours, feels goodman

I habs a job. Working on getting a raise as soon as my boss wants to get off vacation mode and stop having wine in the office right after lunch.

>gun store

Always find down to earth people working, shopping in a gun store. Bonus points if the gun store sells bait and tackle. The fishing fags are probably cooler than the gun fags.

i have a job, earn $1600 neetbux a week

I'm still a NEET and that bitch is still an ugly, drug addicted roastie.

I don't really care about my life though. I always disappoint people and make them uncomfortable. Everything goes smoothly when I PC game all the time in my room. Sucks that I'll probably never get a gf, but I'd probably just disappoint her too.

>TFW make way more money than a retail cuck
>TFW I can see the depression in their eyes
>TFW I live off their suffering
>MFW

Who has to try to get a job? Are temp agencies not a thing everywhere? Show up, do some paperwork, take a drug test, then go to your new job tomorrow. You don't even need to have skills. They'll put you in a warehouse closing boxes for ten bucks an hour if you can't do shit else.

Jobs should hunt for me, desu

>tfw autissbux and subsidized $375 monthly rent
Why would I ever want to work?

>you promised you would try to get a job as your New Years resolution?
I would die before I did this.

Have you tried the job openings at the unions. Ask for temp jobs (one day or two). Make yourself known. Sending around emails will not cut it. All this old trades are not really "internet based". Go there show up.

Tfw nursing internship that devours all the time i have.

I dont know where to go or what to look for. I just want a nice job where I dont have to interact with others. I want to stock shelves or something. But the websites I go to seem kind of shady.

>You don't even need to have skills.

Wrong. Every job needs skills. If you have an IQ below 87 or have some kind of severe learning disorder, every job is out of the question.

Looking for work sucks just as hard as having a shitty job. I just want some liquid capital, I can invest and passively collect dividends forever.

Amazon is always hiring for their warehouses and they literally treat employees like machines, not humans.

pls delet this

She's underage

"Gold mining on RuneScape" isnt a real job

Still happily doing what I did last year, conditions improved, more responsibility, improved salary. 2,5k net instead of 2,3 last year.

Been employed since getting my Master's in 2012 nigger

I work maintenance at a plastics company while living with my parents. After I get my industrial maintenance degree, I'll be starting electrical work.

Yes it fucking is mom stop abusing me!!!!

you don't know shit

>How’s the job hunt been going user
I live in a country that has 500.000 unemployed and 100.000 open positions and I'm a crippled faggot. I never stood a chance. I mean I'll still type out the applications but I've lost hope.
Funny thing is our media is still pushing the "we need immigrants to help revitalize our economy" meme.
Also I couldn't in good conscience accept a position even if by some miracle one was offered me because I'd be taking away a healthy persons chance to do work. Most likely they'd do any job better than I could. amirite?

569 makes the contact and lead them,
U-94 scores a kill in the dark.
124 sinking four in two approaches,
406 suffers failure on launch.

It's not too late to make something of yourself, user. It's your responsibility to support your nation with the circumstance you've been given. Failure is not an option as you too are depended on by the great POTUS. The future, for once in your life, is yours to command. Don't waste your window of opportunity. Seize your life and make the right decision.

Someday you too will be honored for your life on earth, but only if you reply to this post with "for Land and Glory I shall fulfill my duty".

Fuck this nigger loving society.

i want to be a correctional officer, but i can't pass the physical.

fucking 21 consecutive push-ups. i got long ass twig arms. the physics work against me.

Some dickhead over at my local union left me a voicemail about how he was looking to hire me after I applied. I called back twice and it sounded like he answered the call with ass and hung up a second later. I ended up working seasonal at Best Buy. I'm starting school next fall but I was hoping to find a Carpenter Apprentice position for the past year but there's nothing in my area. I'm 98% I'm autistic but I won't get diagnosed because I'm sure that'll mess up my chances at getting a job. Retail was a mess so they don't want me back as well. Wish you the best, mate.

>21 consecutive pushups
If you can’t do that you should kill your self
What kind of fucking cuck are you

But if you apply with that mentality your work will be poor and your ethic will be poorer still. Take pride in your work and you'll find that people will appreciate it even if it's not the best quality compared to the next competitor.

She got really ugly , really fast

Can this be a Ciara thread?

I work for 10% above minimal wage, sucks but having a job feels way better than sitting at home jerking off and using 20% of your brain daily

i'm 6'2" and 160 pounds. formerly 280 pounds.

still skinny fat. barely any muscle mass. need to lose 20 pounds of fat, gain 30 pounds of muscle.

Practice makes perfect. Your body will jot be stronger by escaping the daily struggle of 21 consecutive pushups. By forsaking this practice you're doing yourself a massive disservice. It's never too late to start now.

went from 5k usd to 25k usd in crypto in one night, (sometime in btw xmas and new years)--now i'm pushing 60k

fuck a job nigga

buy zcl on bittrex

Join the Army. A friend of mine joined the REME ( British Army) and when he left he set himself up as a HVAC engineer and cleared over £100k in his first year of business.

ehh it's not really the quality of work since I do put in the time and perfect it as my only real way of clawing over the masses.
Employers invite me to plenty of interviews but once they see me (crippled) I'm usually cut out of the running.
If you had a company why would you hire a cripple? I wouldn't. This is just something I've observed over the course of my life.

What's your condition like?

Sleepy post?

how the fuck are you going to correct someone if you can't do 21 consecutive push-ups.

start training, yiour goal is 82 in 2 minutes.

Or you're just a fat faggot weakling. 21 pushups lmao are you fucking kidding me

paralysis but without the wheelchair as of yet. It's coming down the line.
Picture your average tard and that's pretty much me.

Tell that to bannon

My family company provides jobs user

In 6 month I earned 1300 in passive income and spent it all. After almost 11 months I finally got a new job... But I am around a bunch of niggers. But at least now I can get money to eat.

Reminder that the people who calls you loser on this site are themselves jobless losers. You are all pathetic.

>can't do 21 pushups
You better be able to give 21 blowjobs then

Damn yeah I can see your point. If it's severe paralysis it can become a liability in the work field. Have you considered other alternatives as of yet?
Your mind is still a working tool which can be cultivated. You'll just have a hard time acquiring resources. Where you from memeflagger? Maybe some countrymen can give you better suggestions than a twiggy leaf.

i havent been called ;_;
gonna off myself feb 28th if i cant find a job by then i've decided it & got everything set up

i agree, yes we sell fishing stuff & archery. Glad to know even in a gun store politics are rarely brought up, only time is when we're shitting on our state's shitty laws

/neet/ lyfe 4 ever
where ma tendie bois @?

It's getting worse as time goes on because my muscles are atrophying. I'm able to walk but it won't be very many years until that is no longer possible.
I've not really considered many alternatives other than going deep in to chemistry and hoping a lab will take me. Plan B is to fullfill my part in our endless war against Japan in sudoku statistics. I'm from Finland.
Just a stupid mongol tard.

I work 3 days a week as a dishwasher and also I make money on the side doing stuff . It is okay. Currently I am playing doom and destiny advanced and really into it. After I beat it I may try to get more hours

>New Years resolution
Never had one, never will. It is a (((Hollywood))) meme.

I actually got a job after deciding to fuck off from being a cook. Working 60 hours / week of physical work with no recognition, 25 hours of unpaid work everyweek, no side bonus, worst work environment ever...
Never again. This is real slavery.

Inb4 I worked at MC: I worked in gastronomic / 1 star restaurants.

never did that tho
deep down I know I'm a lazy
my nigger genes are strong on that one

I work in a shipyard. Trying to get on a boat soon.

Lol what a joke

Why should I get a job if I'm undateable and friendless? I see no point to pursuing a career when I have nothing

that makes 2 of us.

>500.000 unemployed and 100.000 open positions
>our media is still pushing the "we need immigrants to help revitalize our economy" meme
Same here.
I can't get an official job anywhere because I have none to list on hte (now mandatory) CV bullshit.
I made the mistake of doing unofficial odd jobs after finishing school, in result I locked myself out of the job market.

so you're basically the nerdy GTA V guy

t. lazy millenial

Good point. You sound like a loser infact im going to go study something just beacuse you posted that. I dont want to become like you

>posts on a right wing forum that would take away their autismbucks in a heartbeat
can't make this shit up, folks

You have me cheering for you
>Go nigger user

Anyone actually get an accounting job in Pittsburgh. Shit is like impossible if you don't know anyone.

no with that fucking taco name you won't (((Julian)))

Today i was just gomna slack off and not do anything but im actually RIGHT not going to go study

Reminder that if you over the age of 18 and are a NEET then you need to legitimately kill yourself. You're literally worse than niggers. I would rather have third world refugees who work shitty jobs flood my country than have you worthless NEETs who contribute nothing to society. Fuck you.

You are nothing but leaches and parasites who eat off the people who work for a living. You're a bunch of thieves yet you come here to brag with your stupid fucking memes because you're a loser.

Uh ok?

No he's simply black.

Degrees are pointless for introverts.

Even better, nig nog

Look at the ragey wager
While you spend your life Slaving away making mr shekelstein rich I’m at home studying philosophy, history, literature and other academics. Not to mention learning a musical instrument and bettering myself in every way

I know that feel man.
Latvia is a great place to get drunk tho. We should hang out.

Can confirm that it's hard, good thing i have my family as a safety net.

I'm not really that lazy, I had a full time job a while ago. Then I walked out one day early 2017 because I realized I have nothing to work for.

If you have a good family, friends, gf etc. I think there's plenty of reason to work and pursue a career. I have none of those though, so NEET is the best life for me.

Keep being a loser bye bye im gonna go do something today

checked and kek'd