Immigration Hate Thread

I'll start off. An estate like this wouldn't cost you $1 million + if immigrants didn't push up housing prices. This would actually be something attainable for hard working families.

Fuck off its not a generalized immigration hate, its a hate of illegal immigrants. I don't think anyone can argue that immigrants are bad, its just those who break the laws.

You're a NEET living in your parent's basement because you can't afford rents that are being pushed up by Paco and his family of 12 living in a one bedroom apartment.

No, we have too much legal immigration. We need a pause.

No we need those who want to live here and contribute to our wonderful society, they help provide our cheap labor and cheap goods and bring strong work ethic. The only problem is when they cross into our country illegally. Which is why I've always admired trumps policy towards immigration. A wall with a big beautiful door.

Spoken like a true boomer. No. These immigrants only help the rich bring down their labor costs. They get cheap home cleaning, day laborers, and the like. What do young Americans get? Shafted.

So you would rather have a million squatting niggers instead of a single hard working person? I take that you are a citizen so do you even know how hard it is to immigrate to the USA legally?

maybe if young americans like yourself had the work ethic of immigrants that you hate so much you wouldn't feel shafted

Bullshit. I don't want to pick grapes for $2 an hour and live in a slum with 5 people to a bed.

We already have a nigger problem. Why would I also want a beaner problem?

> tfw I want Trump to practically end all immigration from countries that aren’t European, especially Western European.
> yet I’m helping Afrikaners come over here from South Africa and it’s already a huge pain in the ass as it is

well then maybe you should shut up and start working

Fuck off, boomer

How fucking retarded are you? Is this bait?

Goddammit, I am probably going to get swallowed by the black ocean before I make it out of here.

Yeah?
Well maybe you should stop being such a kike.

Just hold out and make a plan boerbro. You have time. We’ll see how things are come the elections next year. I’m helping one afrikaans girl to immigrate to here now under a student visa where I’ll help her and try to do whatever I can to get her a green card. Then we might move on to the rest of her family. Then I’m getting two more friends that will try to come under work VISAs for the job fields their entering, and from there I’ll try and help them chain migrate if they can get in before trump messes with immigration.

A huge proportion of valuable living-space in the U.S. is currently occupied by populations which have no legitimate right to live in our white country. If we pogromed all nigs, spics, gooks, kikes and poos in our country, every white man could live like a king. We need a program of domestic colonialism, where armed white men violently remove enemy populations and resettle our lands.
>I don't think anyone can argue that i̶m̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ hostile enemy colonists are bad
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Bring on the right wing deportation squads. Sign me up.

>if immigrants didn't push up housing prices.
What the fuck country are you even speaking for, memeflagfag? And where the fuck do immigrants drive UP realty values, besides trying to financially alienate immigrant buyers? Gtfo nigger

They push up rents by overcrowding apartments. What do higher rents do to home prices?

Nice boomer post

Jew tier

immigrants are bad. we don't need constant immigration, we don't need constant growth even, that was never a thing historically
fuck you