What did Sup Forums think about SankaRea?

what did Sup Forums think about SankaRea?

I think that I want those toes in my mouth.

manga gave me a serious case of the blue balls. such a cop-out ending

Why did he want to fuck the corpse when he had the far more attractive, still living cousin who wanted nothing more than to hop on his cock?

>muh zombie fetish

don't think too hard about Sankarea, shit doesn't make sense

He also told this off

It started out looking like it had potential then dived into shit.

It's a mystery.

Yeah. If I remember right the ending was 'lol I wasn't actually eaten to death' which was bad enough, but then there was an extra epilogue chapter set in the future that added nothing at all.

it's sad

I don't understand why people focus on the "no wait, he's alive" bullshit. Who the fuck cares? This is a magic girlfriend series. The only thing that's important is whether or not the MC and the girl get together.

I don't care that the MC lived after getting his heart eaten. I care that the ending had this weird, ambiguous ending, where you're not sure if they even got together and it's implied they didn't, since the MC has a grandchild and zombies can't give birth.

that chick had a hard life man, I would honestly fuck her lovely

I watched it. I enjoyed it. I promptly never thought about it again.

>people focus on the asspull that shitted on the build up to the ending
Really hard to understand

Forgettable, i don't remember anything about this show other than mc had a fetish for horror movies.

If he had lived after his heart was eaten, but they still had gotten together, no one would have cared. Or rather, some people would have cared, but not nearly as many.

The bullshit isn't that he lived. The bullshit was the rest of the ending.

Wanko a best girl.

Nothing like living some in a cave for an ending I guess.

Odd considering the picture was drawn specifically to make you think of her feet on your balls.

if you have read his previous work (Umisho and Umi neko Jump), that won't be a surprise.

I haven't read the one about the erotic hamsters.

I watched the first 3 episodes, looked at the Y-7 rating, and called bullshit. Straight up sexual necrophilia and more than one bloody death scene.

Somebody just needed to fuck her and the mc decided to be an asshole and push her away in exchange for rotting pussy.

One of the first manga I read. And It will always hold a place in my heart.

I'll have to look into both buying the entire series & the author's other works.

Weren't his earlier series axed though?
Terrible endings make sense for an axed series.

Idk OP what did YOU think of it? Prove that you didn't wanna just post those feet

that's my point user. It happened with Sankarea too.

It was fun enough, I can't say I particularly enjoyed the ending, but I think the story really have strong enough writing to give us a good ending which matched the tone of the series.

cute feet~

Ah. I didn't know SankaRea was axed too.

So was she really a zombie OR what

I liked Rea, qt zombie waifu that eats leaves and sometimes bites you

I need to dream something like that tonight

Rea is so beautiful

Delicious pale skin

It's a sin that this manga/anime has so many great and delicious girls. The manga really didn't give any justice to them. Fuck that ending.

good premise
really good girls
faggot MC
shitty ending

I dropped it because I had to, not because I particularly wanted to (I didn't have a real inclination to continue the series either, it became so apparent that the writer wrote himself into a corner).

Most unsatisfying ending ever. How am I supposed to believe that a girl who accepted dying if she could live like a normal girl for a month would be okay with being a hermit in the woods for all eternity?

Not as good as Umisho

Rea > Wanko

That was the more unbelievable point to me as well. Her whole impetus was on living normally rather than live too long. Unless tey bothered to show her change of heart it's merely a cop-out.

Whenever I see her, I can only think of her crazy, obsessive, perverted father. Crazy fucking dysfunctional family. Makes my family seem normal in comparison.