When did you first take the jewpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/trump-america-first/514037/
archive.fo/h8qME
google.gr/url
youtu.be/rZN7nm1Y8ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't take pills, but my grandmother told me about jews a long time ago. i thought she was crazy until i was in my 20's and actually looked into the subject.

thankfully she planted the seed in my head so i didn't have a natural aversion most people have when you say anything negative about a jew.

711 A.D.

I always knew leftism and racemixing was degenerate as fuck, but I used to think the fact that Jews were almost always behind it as a (((coincidence))) because they were just naturally wealthy and could afford propaganda like that.

But then I did some digging and found out that all the other wealthy immigrant groups are conservative. Almost every single one. Iranians, Chinese, Arabs, Polish, Italians... except Jews. They are almost unanimously leftist.

What if we joined the jews instead of trying to defend the retard pleb tier white masses that hate us anyways? Think about it:
>we would be finally ''the good guys''
>khazar milkers
>profit from ethnic nepotism (and there's nothing goyim can do about it)
I do love muh dick tho. Maybe we can pretend to have cut off our foreskin but in actuality not? Is the Rabbi going to check if I have it or not?

jews are very conservative in their homes and communities.

good for thee, but not for me

When reading Adorno for the first time in the German originals. Anyone who doesn't take the Jewpill after that is either blind, a literal communist or an anti-German/anti-white himself.

>tfw they even slaughtered Justinian II's child by "dragging him from the altar"
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/trump-america-first/514037/
archive.fo/h8qME
Learning about the America First group that advocated to keep us out of ww2 and who opposed it and pushed us into a war we had no stake in

bump

When this guy came up.
Copy/paste in new window : google.gr/url

Yeah, I'm old.

youtu.be/rZN7nm1Y8ls

Keep carrying the torch young men.

same here, only it was my grand fathers and parents. My redpill was coming living in Paris.
Hell, when I come back home (Moldova) every person I know is antisemitic. I'm surprised we don't see nazi flags all around town

Look who got violent first. The lib and the nig.
Everytime.

LUCKY LARRY

matchmaker matchmaker
make me a match
find me a Prince
loaded with cash
matchmaker matchmaker
look through your book
make me a perfect match

matchmaker matchmaker
i have a nice rack
i stripped back in Vegas
don't tell him i'm black
and hitting the wall after turning those tricks
Our revenge for 1776.

literally feds on tv

> Meet Misha NONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>be me, a teenager finally getting around to watching Raiders of the Lost Ark
>Dad walks by, sees a Nazi and yells "Goddamned Kikes!"
>me: "what'd they do this time?"
>Dad: "They always have to make Nazis the evil villain"

Yeah, I was pretty much constantly force fed red pills growing up.

Really, did this actually work on you though? Sounds like an easy way to get labelled a psycho by your kids

Parents warned me about the jews in a nice way

As a kid, it was just an annoying Dad thing and I never really thought about it much.

Of course he was right about all of it.

Prince? What Prince; all I see is a slave of the jews.

>In 1985 Metzger was invited to speak at a rally of the Nation of Islam. Despite Metzger's open racism towards blacks, the two groups found common ground based on their desire for racial separation and their hatred of Jewish people. Metzger donated $100 to the Nation of Islam

>tfw the true redpill is uniting with mudslimes to eradicate the jews before establishing racially segregated areas

bump

Back in the early 90's when they tried to stiff my dad for building a fence in their garden by not paying him.

Around last summer. I don't believe in a conspiracy though, just a Kevin MacDonald type situation

Wow, jews actually help people get into relationships, huh?

That beats the ass off of white people, I tell you what.