Can we all agree on this?

Can we all agree on this?

Only people inside the red circle can claim to be white. Just because you were born in Europe doesn't mean you are automatically white. I don't want greasy wops and mongols thinking they're white and shitting up our gene pool.

>inb4 le divide and conquer shill reeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guess you aren't white either then, lul.

fuck off shlomo

No

Western Europe isn't white by any strech of imagination

Western Europe is beyond point of Return

I just consider everyone from Europe as white desu. Europe is the white man's continent.

wrong
only Balto-Finns are white, you are probably some swarthy angloid thinking he is in the same league as Finns

iceland is pretty fucking white

Portugal is white too.

literally one of the most irrelevant countries in Europe

still whiter than most of other countries

White is a broad term. Better to use terms like European genetic decent etc.

>falling for the white hispanic me-me

and yet more conservative and white than fucking niggerland with all of it's degenerate drug policies and shitty government with people that couldn't get Wilders through to win

fuck off kike

If you are not pan european and do not want relationship and brotherhood with europe’s Other children, you can fuck off and repeat hitler’s One fucking mistake.

And everyone says Burgers are the ones dictating who is white or not. Options bar Rage.

>tfw not white according to this map

JUST

>divide

>Conquer

>The Black hole of heritages

>European genetic decent

I agree but most leftists will be triggered/protest/erupt in violence - so we first need to gas kikes

What's your issue with Cork, Kerry, Mayo, and Limerick?

Geography is irrelevant to genetics, there are so many mudshits in Europe after centuries of mixing and foreign invasions, just take a look at your average greek ffs.

>almost entirely atheist

lol

Fuck off, you kike posing as a leaf.

Iceland
Ukraine
Western Russia
Serbia
Romania

Not white

Come on, the others I can see arguements for due to admixture, but not these.

The pot calling the kettle black

Saved, that’s beautiful.

Here's the accurate one.

thanks
t. finn

Stop posting this retarded shit its so retarded to pretend that the Islamic conquests and occupations didn't happen.

nufag

Indeed Nigel

I'm in northern ireland lol

>nice try shlomo
>saged
>let it die nu-pol

Too many mongols in the north

Iceland is huwhite but the rest are gypsies/turks/tarars with a sprinkle of white. Russia is not Europe.

This triggers my autism.
There is no black in the legend.

Lol, everyone on that circle is just as mutted as your average mart-sharter. Oi, oim English (and irish and scottish and italian and french)... But mostly English, init? I Love my euromutt brothers across the pond. Stay safe, "white" folks.

you just went full retard nibba

So you have been cucked by blacks?

>western Russia
That's the only part of Russia that is white. Pic related are the whitest people.

Stop trying to restrict the boundaries for "white" so much that no one is left.

If your ancestry is overwhelmingly European and Christian, you are white.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0

According to the dominant Kurgan hypothesis in Indo-European studies, the Pontic–Caspian steppe was the homeland of the speakers of the Proto-Indo-European language

Our common ancestor who created our languages lived in the Pontic–Caspian steppe. So, is the goal to be 'white' or the goal to be native and dominant on our continent?

Shut the fuck up you degenerate capital of Europe, keep taking drugs and fucking STD ridden whores, hopefully you'll die soon.

yes exactly, leaf. We are not white we are meds. Now gtfo of our OG Europe.

>if your family follows a sand nigger religion you're white
Truly a mutt.

Such a waste of digits.
The circle obviously means original population, and by that definition, Western Europe is the original white you absolute retard.

>any cities in that circle
>white
kek

Fck off leafy

>deus vult flag
>defends the czechs

Only once

Relevant

>Claims the religion that has defined Western Civilization isn't connected to being white

Typical Britbong. Probably a Celt.

KYS chink.

>bosnia
>white

I'd rather hang with the Spanish and Italians.

Greece and Rome defined western civilization. Western civilisation is an addendum to ancient Greece. If you knew anything about history beyond your Christ cuck memes you'd know that.

you weren't born there either canuck?

Nah 70% of greece's population is Greek lol. I agree with your general point about not everyone in Europe being white, and there are definitely mutts in Greece, the Balkans, Spain, Portugal, and Italy, but the majority of those countries populations are white and the least white part of Europe is in Spain, where there's a region that has a frequency of nonwhites DNA that is as high as 35% (highest in Europe). Also Sami, Mordvins, Basques (they're mongrels now, originally not white) aren't white.

Slavs are as white as everyone else, unless you're talking specifically about certain Cossack hosts, which still have Turkic genes (only like one or two, since haplogroup Q isn't too common in Ukraine or Russia)

Define "white"

they are tho

fuck off?

Let me present an hypothesis

The first modern europeans to categorize races where the iberians due to the reconquista and later to the discoveries of new people. In those classifications the iberians were the standard for white. Therefore we coined the idea of "whiteness".
Conclusion, Iberians are the gold standard for being white, everyone else is not white.

Greece and Rome were built by nords you retarded anglo. But the nords later went back to scandinavia and came back to Italy for the renaissance and went back to scandi again

Apparently Northern Swedes and Northern Finns can go fuck themselves.

Too much north and you get a frost tan.

wtf? Basques are not mongrels wtf? And 35% because we fucking have islands in Africa you retarded dipshit. God damn I never thought a fascist would be retarded . I guess you're just an American fascist

Heard of Ceuta? Melilla? Canary Islands? All in Africa

Gas yourself oven dodger.

How is this relevant to anything I said?

DAS WOKE MUH NIGGA

Ancient Greece and Rome ( White). The greeks and italians of today are mutts

You're a nigger lol

how is Iceland not white

t. Juan Martinez

I think we can all agree that OP is a faggot and should be saged

None of you burgers understand what admixture means. It doesn't refer to the average person in a country, it refers to amount of individuals with a nonwhite lineage (when talking about nonwhite admixture in Europe). The highest admixture of nonwhite genes in Europe is in Spain, in one region where the frequency of nonwhite genes is 35% (I think the haplogroup in is E1b1a, or some Semitic subclade of J). No country in Europe has more than like 12% nonwhite Y or Mt DNA haplogroups present in the population, so excluding whole countries because 12% of them are mongrels is sort of retarded. The kikes want us to purity spiral, we should worry about who's not truly white after the kikes are dealt with

what about indians? i thought they were aryan, and iranians too they are white. also north mexican castizos and cubans are also white.

Why are anglos so ugly, Potatonigger?

>None of you burgers understand what admixture means. It doesn't refer to the average person in a country, it refers to amount of individuals with a nonwhite lineage

I already fucking told you. MELILLA! CEUTA! CANARY ISLANDS! ALL IN AFRICA

NAPOLEON HAD J1 HAPLOGROUP AND HITLER HAD E1B1B AND THEY WERE PRETTY EUROPEAN

the only true map

Idk, all whites look the same to me.

:/ fuk u

w8 the sami aren't white? why?

>Spain
>south of France
>germany
>northern italy
>"white"

gas yourself

I thought i'd never see a based Canadian. thank you for proving me wrong.

Go read my post and the American I was responding to. I wasn't talking about modern day Greece at all.

Balts are more white than anyone.
As shown here.

>Hungary
Why aren't Hungarians entirely white to you?

I really don't need to, I consider greeks and romans as the people of today. All I know is that greeks gave us democracy and that isn't a good thing. But Sparta's nice.

Balts are asians

Anyone with at least two of the following: pale skin, light hair or light eyes. This is more of a guideline than strict definition.

Am I white?

None of these are white, stop wishing you were white Pajeet

Correct. Absolutely agree.
Saved.

This. If you're not Balto-Finnic, you're not white.

I said guideline because I knew some dumb faggot like yourself will post people like Captain Peroxyde in your pic

Of course we'll have to make allowances and just accept everybody in Europe as white. But the truth is half of Europe is mongrelized.

>northern italy
i don't think so m8. not unless you want to include the likes of spain and bulgaria as well.