Starbucks discriminates in hiring

I propose a fun game. Search for "Starbucks employee" in Google Image Search, then count the amount of white males in the photos. Notice a pattern?

This does not happen solely with Starbucks, it is well-known that US fast-food chains are tools of the planned population replacement in Europe and US. Their jobs go almost exclusively to non-whites, who accept those salaries because they get funnel money from the State. In other words, if you think Google discriminatory hiring is bad, they are a joke compared with Starbucks and their pals. And it is easier to prove. They are so proud to be anti-white males that their own employee photos hide their presence.
So, let's start a campaign that exposes their racism, using their own photos. If our campaign is successful, it will help stop the Islamization of Europe at the same time, because they will be forced to hire whites again, or get sued for discriminatory hiring. And they will only be able to find white employees if they start paying their employees more.

Nope. Campaigns/movements about anti-white racism are doomed to die out.

Keep sharing that image of the LARPer who wanted to shit in coffee. It's fake as fuck but it's good persuasion. Add comments about how shitty Starbucks coffee is as well. Because it is, it's fucking terrible and overpriced. And don't forget to mention the minimum wage hike.

Make the connection between Starbucks and soyboys. Starbucks is one of the few places that regularly has soy/almond milk available. Make fun of girls liking pumpkin spice shit as well, they're sensitive to that.

If you don't believe it is that bad, you will get AMAZED at what you get from the first page results of Google Images.

Notice that white-men, if appearing at all in the photos, they are always placed at the back. Never at the front, because they are icky. Democrats always reserve the last seat for you.

>Starbucks
I'd rather work at Walmart

No men at front, please, and we would prefer if you did not work here at all. ~~Signed Starbucks

You thought this handsome man was the elusive white male employee of Starbucks? Buzz! Wrong answer!!! He is just the CEO of Starbucks, and the demon behind this machination.

Look at them, how happy now that there are no white males around anymore!!!

White males at Starbucks look like this.

Will white male employees of Starbucks become more valuable than rare pepes?! Start your collection now!

My sister works at Starbucks in Seattle, I can tell you right now that almost all the higher-ups, district managers, and corporate employees are white men.

Jokes on them, I turn around and walk out the very second I see niggers handling food.

>entire staff is non white
>Manages to never fuck up my order
>Drip coffee is always pretty good, at least better than Tim's

They figured something out, that's for sure.

I'm not even cherry-picking these photos, I'm just posting them as I find them.

I go to Starbucks twice a day since there's one by my house and I work at home. The only white male who works there is the fucking manager and I live in Vancouver FWIW.

>My sister works at Starbucks in Seattle, I can tell you right now that almost all the higher-ups, district managers, and corporate employees are white men.
That would make this campaign even funnier to share with your friends. We need funny slogans. Only happy jokes allowed!!!

Guess which ones are employees in this photo, and which ones are managers!!

I have yet to see a manager that is not a white male in a Starbucks. How could feminist groups miss this elephant in the room?

Who would've thought the glass ceiling was filled with Starbucks coffee!!

This photo probably remarks the woman-man job differences in Starbucks better than a thousand words.

No one fucking cares you pathetic faggot

Faggots should care. Here is pic related.

id rather be a corporate recruiter in an office full of jewish 3/10s than work at any starbucks.

A white employee male in this photo?! Outrageous! Let's clarify he is gay so that we remain pure of white male heterosexuals.

dude white males have better stuff to do then brewing coffee and rolling burritos,
for example programming the PLCs in the factories that produce all the cheap low quality shit the darkies want.

As a white male I am always placed in the back because I'm so fucking tall

Is this photo lacking white males, or Starbuck managers? Probably both!

YAMEDE

just imagine what all of them do to your coffee and food...

White men are the store managers

just touching the cup is enough

look at the photo make feel bad for then even as neet all of them look genuinely happy ,its quite creepy

I just did a google image search for "Starbucks employee" and plenty of white guys came up. You must be using a different google OP

so starbuck is a place where middle class faggot can feel their power throught generosity ,and help to the good pet .
its must be like the sensation of the rich when they make all those presuntuous donation dinner.

Only crazy drug addicts can sink so much money into coffee.

I'm just happy I never fell for the coffee jew.

They are forced to smile and look cheerful for the photo or they get fired. It is in the Starbucks training manual. I joke you not.

That's a good trend, lowly shit job.

Starbucks is shit

Fuck that and fuck you. Reverse bait SJW cuck, let minorities waste their lives until their service jobs are replaced with robots. Fuck them, the less domestic whites working those jobs, the better.

Wrong. Force them to hire whites with the racist quotas they themselves have lobbied. This will force them to raise salaries to everyone, will stop their population replacement plans, will increase jobs for poor white students, will make them lose money OR backtrack on their lobbying.
The only reason they have been winning, is because all this time nobody focused on THEIR COMPANIES, because they do not fund agit-prop groups against themselves, only against our nations. We must redpill the masses AND their slave employees.

>it is well-known that US fast-food chains are tools

Good. Another reason not to got here and eat thr schlock. Don't take food from niggers, and don't eat that junk, OP.

Nope, whites should strive for better. Minorities should work the shit jobs at low wages were they cant move up. But you wouldnt know bong, yiu havent helped the white race since 1776, delete this shit coffee thread abdul. People shouldnt drink coffee anyways

blacks are cheap labor
you want a job at starbucks? keep lying to urself

huh my first job was programming PLCs for a coffee company
how bout dat

>thinking that NOT ruining your order is some sort of superhuman feat

just make your own coffee you dumb fucker, then you'll realize how easy it is.

don't use that term
that little slut is going to sue you
also don't feed that phrase

imagine being a wog called nigel

Forcing them to hire whites forces them to make the job conditions better to everyone. The only reason minorities take those jobs is because they also get taxpayer money, and the enemy has set up the system so whites do not have access to that money. So, whites pay so they can lower wages to minorities and increase profit for themselves.
Force them to hire white men in the low-paying jobs, proportional to population distribution, and we foil entirely this extractive scheme AND their urge to import millions of illegals, because they will find exactly 0 white men at their prices, so we sue them for discrimination in hiring. Force Starbucks to hire black and latino managers, and their own company implodes.