twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turns out Trump can't control his mouth

Who knew?

>minutes without new shill threads = 0

you guys are on a roll this morneng

Trump is right
and you're both faggots

>embarassment
You know when you're super fucking good at something, and people try and tell you how shit you, but you just laugh it off because they're shit and you're not?

Yea

>but you just laugh it off because they're shit and you're not?

sounds like how you dealt with being bullied in school, nerd.

It's like when people try and insult you for being white. Something else I'm sure you're not familiar with

just because

>national embarrassment
>checks flag

This is absolutely degenerate

>says something literally everyone agrees in private
>''oh no, my feefees, Haiti is actually pretty comfy, Blumpf''

Alright that was good

turns out trump is a narcissistic faggot that can't keep his fucking mouth shut

no wonder you merrifats voted for this guy, HE'S JUST LIKE YOU!

>search haiti on duckduckgo images
>2nd result

Reminder that Haiti deserves to be a shithole.

archive.org/stream/whereblackrulesw00pric#page/n7/mode/2up

I work with a few haitian people, I have nothing bad to say about them. Their country has been in a very difficult situtation for decades, even centuries, but it doesn't mean that people coming from this country are bad. It's actually amazing to have a conversation that stupid.

t. Algerian

Niggers aren't necessarily bad, just like dogs aren't bad. But that doesn't mean you let dogs in your house to run wild.

isn't the point that Haitians are less likely to be educated?

Well the ones I work with are definetly very ok human beings embracing values of this country. 2 of them went to University, since it does not require an awful mortgage over here.

pls don't pull out of NAFTA
pls

Haiti was a niggers dream, it was literally gibs: the country, and they managed to fuck it all up. I wouldn't trust a Haitian anymore than I would trust a Frenchman.

I knew. That's why i voted for him. We don't need spineless cowards representing us.

Yeah.
Now you got someone with spine but without brain.

In fact that's a really good representation for the US.

I trust Trump's instincts far more than I'd ever trust modern German "intellectuals" deliberating themselves into a certain oblivion on a national scale because they can't get over the fact that they were the baddies once.

no trump supporters are embarrassed because no trump supporters care about le euro trash or what they think about our amazing country vs their overran by islam shithole countries.

>having to ever feel embarrassed about your country
go kys cuck

all of this is because he told the truth.

With us, love will win over hate.

same man. Trump has permanently ruined the reputation of the country. It makes me fucking embarrassed to be an American.

And? I don't see the problem here, it's just a kid expressing his creativity. In fact, it's kind of hot. Really makes you think about conservatives and their obsession with oppression of sexuality.

Since that Faggot Obama hasn’t been in office!!

Fuck Obama!

name one embarrassing thing Obama has said.

More like most Trumpers couldn't locate Europe at all. They'd probably think it's one half Iran/one half North Korea.

you could cut that count down by killing yourself, thx.

You niggers need to be put down.

Obama was literally jesus christ, and trump is the antichrist.

This might all be fun and games but the way this is going the GOP is going to legit lose the 2018 elections, remember no Hillary

Pretty much. For the record anons; Looking back, Obama was the fulfillment of the promise of the founders. Obama's glorious, triumphant victory over the will of hatred was because the Constitution said that all men are created equal you autist microdick hillbilly larpers. We were built on absolute equality, not hitler.

You shills are losing your minds. The whole nation has been thinking exactly what trump said yesterday. We all hate niggers and sand niggers and fags. Deal with it.

Daily reminder that if Trump's "Other countries are laughing at us!" speech on his campaign resonated with you and you voted for him to improve the USA's standing and reputation in the world stage, you should probably neck yourself.

This is exactly what you signed up for. Those of you who voted for Trump as a catalyst for the USA's downfall to usher in the "Hard Times Create Strong Men" phase of civilization, carry on.

>We all hate niggers and sand niggers and fags
>lost the majority vote

>Source: MY ASS
This sums up you Spencer cocksuckers in a nutshell.

You're missing the point , the big deal of using neutral language is that it isn't polarizing, once provocative language is used you HAVE to take sides and that's why this was a dumb move, It doesn't matter much in the end as this will dissappear from the news cycle pretty quickly probably

You're right the UK does embarrass itself fairly regularly Mohammed.

>Caring what other cucked Countries think
You're whats wrong with America you pansy faggot.

If this is true, why do you guys lose your minds and go into denial and damage control when Dems call Trump and Trump supporters racist? Why don't you just tell the truth and say "Damn right, and proud of it! White Power!"

If the majority of America felt this way, surely they'd come forward and break the taboo.

Who says I care? It's just an objective fact that Trump's inability to navigate politics has made the United States a laughing stock. If this is the outcome you wanted, great. I just think it's hilarious that some people actually thought he'd "Make America Great Again" despite not even being able to command the respect of his own staff.

>""people"" on Sup Forums think it's a good idea for the sitting president to call other countries shitholes

Really gets my noggin joggin

Theory: Trump is tired of playing President, but doesn't want to just resign because he doesn't have any plausible rational, so he's doing what he can to trigger an unfit-for-office impeachment and removal from office?

I think he's just jaded, his venture into politcs went along the lines of pic related

The lengths that Sup Forums and /r/T_D are trying to go to spin this as a positive are embarrassing desu
>Now libs are trying to tell everyone these countries AREN'T shitholes! They're redpilling the rest of America by DENYING REALITY
No one is claiming Africa and Haiti are first world utopian paradises. Literally not a single lib. They're mad that Trump insulted all of these countries and the people they're from. Even Trump's been backpedaling and claiming he never said it and described Haiti as "economically troubled." No one's denying these countries are economically troubled, that doesn't mean it's good form to call them shitholes as representative of a nation.

because Trump's not actually racist you dip, he just believes in meritocracy. I wish he was racist, but all of his policies are pure common sense and you'd better pray he gets them through. if not the next guy who comes along will be Hitler-tier. I was a good goy libertarian a few years ago and now I'm flat out 1488, and I'm not alone. white people are pissed off and for good reason.

>bong
>"national embarrassment"
>doesn't understand borders
Jesus. how retarded can shills be at least use a proxy.

Military graveyards are filled with brave men who became lifeless corpses. Courage is only good if you have intelligence behind it. Otherwise you are merely racing to your own death.

Yet here you are wondering why your soon to be shithole of a country let in so many people from shithole countries.

But Yeah Drumph is the brainlet.

I just don't know why we thought a celebrity would be a good president out of the first fucking time. It didn't work with Reagan, it isn't working with Trump.

Fuck libshits are trying to push Oprah 2020, I mean fucking seriously? If we do this a third fucking time I might just off myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

You can keep your doctor.

What happened in Britain that's so embarrassing?

I wish everyone that pretends to be outraged by this had to spend a week in one of the shitholes

SAY IT WITH ME FAGGOTS:
HE
>WON
THE
>POPULAR
VOTE
>CORPSES
AND
>ILLEGALS
DON'T
>COUNT

>No political stance.
>Posts shareblue shit-tier pic
Haiti makes clay cookies to eat them it is a literal shit-hole.

GUYS WHY WOULD DRUMPF CALL THIS BEAUTIFUL PARADISE A SHITHOLE?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

>Seconds without OP being a faggot
>0

Move to...oh idk...Haiti?

I hear this same crocodile tears bullshit coming from the SJWs and commies. "Baw! Baw! I had a rough go of it and now I want to systematically exterminate races and classes I don't like! I'm the victim here, THEY made me this way!"

I normally hate trump but

Africa actually is a fucking shithole. Look at the absolute state of that entire continent and tell me trump isn’t right

Your government is turning brexit around on you and the best you have is to insult a better country online.

I barely come here anymore because the majority of this board has gotten to the point of blatant hero worship, and wouldn't even say that it's a bad thing. Every thread has people posting about how they've stopped listening to any kind of media because they trust what Trump says wholeheartedly even when he contradicts himself or says something blatantly fucking retarded like this.
Politicians are not to be trusted, not a single one of the corrupt, spineless bastards. For some reason this board remembers that for everyone except for a single reality tv conman just because he makes liberals mad.

drumpf wont come here :(

Except that he's an order of magnitude smarter than you.
And braver.

Voter fraud, we all know the Dems do it.

Every finnish news paper is writing about trump daily. All of the world is laughing at him.

Kek

>Pretty much. For the record anons; Looking back, Obama was the fulfillment of the promise of the founders. Obama's glorious, triumphant victory over the will of hatred was because the Constitution said that all men are created equal you autist microdick hillbilly larpers. We were built on absolute equality, not hitler.

Lying shithead.
No, the Constitution DID NOT say "all men are created equal."
Try again.
Oh, and Hitler wasn't around then, so why bring it up?
Oh, I know, you are a lying faggot.

Show your flag, faggot

>being so beholden to your government that you become embarrassed by it

The euro mindset.

Do you get embarrassed when Lloyd’s of London does something?

If calling a shithole a shithole is an embarrassment, OP = faggot.

Seriously neck yourself

He's a fat draft-dodging pussy with a fragile ego. Stop worshipping him.

donald trump says what we are all thinking and im supposed to be embarrassed? why haven't the media learned yet that that is why we voted for him

He's the best president ever, and you are a salty liberal.

This

I'm not a liberal at all, but I also don't decide how good my president is based on how mad he makes people I dislike.
Maybe the entire world mocks him every day because he says dumb things sometimes, and not because MUH LIBRUHL TEARS. I would say anybody who frequently talks about how great and smart and well-liked they are on their own twitter page loses respect from me.
The person I was replying to said he was very brave, which is pretty blatantly untrue when he dodged the draft with fake bone spurs. Teddy Roosevelt and Andrew Jackson were brave presidents. To say Trump is on that level of bravery is hilariously stupid.

>finnish
>All of the world