Wtf I hate drumpf now

wtf I hate drumpf now.

>maybe if I flood Sup Forums with fake tweets the real ones won't look so retarded

Believable.

>maybe if I use this brainlet image macro, people will think Im above impotently kvetching about some idiots tweets on an anonymous image board

Drumpf can say wtf he likes. He's a human being. If everyone wants to be all precious and omg about it fuck me. Issues not personalities define the man.

Fedora tips all round

Leafs BTFO!

>Canada is a shithole

The day of the rake is upon us, fellas.

Two days ago it was -37 celsius and today it's +10 celsius

I don't even know how to dress appropriately in this shithole anymore

he isnt wrong on this one either

that's kind of a lame attempt at a save, though.

Smells of fear, tell you the truth.

Feels bad man

Real and hetero

HAAHHHAHAHAHAHA
Leafy faggots eternally BTFO-d.

Fucking leafs!

The sad part is that people will read this and think "That's fake!" Then, a few seconds later, they will think "Wait...IS this fake?" Then they will have to go check. That is how bat-shit stupid Trump is behaving.

rude

He is acting just fine, you are obsessed with political correctness and you should seek personal help.

At least canada doesn't sell it's people out to medical insurance companies to get campaign contributions.

>kvetching
die in the one true god's righteous fire, kike

>being a sodmite
Hell is for ever!

>The sad part is that people will read this and think "That's fake!" Then, a few seconds later, they will think "Wait...IS this fake?" Then they will have to go check. That is how bat-shit stupid Trump is behaving.

We all know it's fake because it uses the word shithole. If the designer of this fake was smarter, he wouldn't have given it away so easily. But I get your point. Half of the headlines on any given day reads like an Onion article. I've had to double check countless times when seeing articles online

Annex me daddy

You're retarded