Kindergarten celebrates 5-year-old transgender ‘transition;’ kids traumatized

Kindergarten celebrates 5-year-old transgender ‘transition;’ kids traumatized

>Ankur Dhawan's 5-year-old daughter was in the classroom that day. She came home and talked about what she learned.

>"She said, 'Well, we learned about a girl in a boy's body,'" Dhawan said. "This turned out to be a fairly decent way of introducing a topic that I wouldn't otherwise know to do."

>During the lesson on the second-to-last day before summer break, the teacher read two books, "I am Jazz" and "The Red Crayon," that purport to explain “transgenderism” to children aged four to eight, Fox40News reported.

>"I am Jazz" is particularly explicit, beginning “From the time she was two years old, Jazz knew that she had a girl’s brain in a boy’s body.”

>But the “huge bombshell” was that the teacher didn’t just read the books but “essentially put on this more-or-less transition ceremony” for the child, says Keller.

>After the teacher introduced the five-year-old student to the class as a boy, he then went into the bathroom and emerged dressed as a girl.

>The teacher then reintroduced “her” to the children, explaining “she” was now a “girl” who now had a girl’s name and was to be called that from now on.

fox40.com/2017/08/16/transgender-kindergarten-lesson-has-rocklin-parents-split/

lifesitenews.com/news/kindergarten-celebrates-5-year-old-transgender-transition-kids-traumatized

So how will you explain your kids that it's normal for boys to become girls?

Its not normal. Its a mental illness.

Leftists are insane. They're only pushing this to five year olds because 7-8 year olds are already picking up on its bulllshit.

milhouses' by proxy

Only in the land of 56%ers

Unironically this

Reasons why we should privatize education

My children will lead the death squads.

The Tranny Kids movement is a psyop to get people to think about kids as sexually active.
>The Tranny Kids movement is a psyop to get people to think about kids as sexually active.
The Tranny Kids movement is a psyop to get people to think about kids as sexually active.
>The Tranny Kids movement is a psyop to get people to think about kids as sexually active.

>so how will you explain to your kids that boys can be girls?

I won't, I'll teach them that they are disordered because that's the truth.

Transgenederism and Homosexuality is normal in USA, it makes it a shithole.

Yeah, fuck it.
I know that my ancestors would be killed, but, Hitler was totally right.
Kids shouldn't be learning this.

(you)

I hate the tranny acceptance culture toi but that video about consent was saying literally nothing wrong, essentially drumming up the obvious point that molested children innately know whats happening is wrong. Might have been posted by a LGBTBBQPOZ channel but the focus of the vid was against child sex abuse, not for it. There's no need for twisting the enemy's word at every turn, it makes our side look more retarded and dishonest than it needs to be.

What are these insane sjw parents doing. The kids don't have any understanding of this. I'm for scientific progress, but this is utter brain damage.

If you do this to your 5-year-old, you should be incarcerated in a mental asylum and your kids taken away from you because you pose a real danger to them and are unable to bring them up in a healthy and stable environment.

This pedoshit just needs to get these guys chemically castrated or something.

What the hell, guys! These kids haven't even reached puberty yet and are confronted with the sexual outcasts of society and being told that that is normal. That is abuse.

Kids are sexually active. Do you really think 4-12 year old girls aren't curious about cock? Pedophiles fill a void that most people wont out of fear. But no permanent harm is done (assuming the child consents)

I'm ok for anyone promoting personal responsibility and agency. If a kid knows, for any reason, that it doesn't like something it shoud learn to speak up early. Don't shoot the messenger.

How to spot a pedo in one easy steps...

kys

Hello, Satan.

Kids like to play between themselves in different phases during their development. The practically never include any outside their group or age, and not driven by sexuality, but curiosity. Go to Thailand and get a 20yrd old thats 4feet tall and make her speak and dress like a 12year old. Like any good pedo.

every transgender child is literally a case of Munchausen by proxy

Daily reminder that pedo acceptance has been a part of the gay rights movement since the very beginning

Who is the proxy in foster homes. They might all be deluded psychos, but thats an illness to a choice.

"Kill it with fire"
-The Universe

>ply among themselves

Is an 8 year old taking a 10 year olds cock is really that different from taking an adults that can explain things and be careful? I think the adult is actually more suitable and can avoid pregnancies that younger men might do out of ignorance.

Muslims get the very painful burning at the stakes, but I seriously hope your trachea and vertebraes resist the initial drop so you can gasp for air more as you hang with the rope around your neck.

I'm moving to Mexico. Let this shithole implode. I'll raise my kids among a traditional culture that still shames insanity. Sure, there's some cartels but if the government had any sense they'd stop fighting them and start helping.

No, you fucking weirdo. Leave kids alone

Day of the rope needs to be expedited

>five year olds talk like that
I agree with the message but smells of shite.

fuck I need to brush up on my comprehension skills sorry lads

Ok Johnny remember, God created you perfect just as you are now. Its not always going to be easy, people will make fun of you unfairly, be mean about things you can't control and dislike the things you love. But you have to be strong its all a test.

Where others will cry and run away you are going to stand and fight. If someone tells you to give them your lunch you never let it go. If someone tells you you aren't good enough for your favorite sport you never give up. And if someone tells you are ugly or fat or short or weak you just remember this is the person you were meant to be and that you are perfect in every way.

Holy shit imagine if your mother heard you say this.

Gas

This is sexual abuse, plain and simple. There is going to come a time in the future when the kids who have been exposed to this shit look around at the smoldering ruins of their civilization and become filled with rage when they realize what has been done to them. These fucks don't realize they are building their own gas chambers with this bullshit.

M-MOODDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

His mother probably told this to him when she sold his ass to some nigger on craigslist. Eventually he learned to love being pounded in the ass by men on a daily basis, that is why he doesn't see a problem with pedos, because he is one

Meanwhile in american kindergartens...
>what do you want to be when you grow up?
>"Faggot!"

Munchausen's syndrome is a disorder where you hurt yourself for attention
Munchausen's by proxy is a form where you pretend your child or another dependent is sick because you want attention
The cause of this has little to do with the children. It's entirely about adults persuading children to be different because the adults crave attention. It's disgusting and must be stopped.

t. homo

>Do you really think 4-12 year old girls aren't curious about cock?
Boys and girls find each other "icky" even when they are 10. Fucking faggot

They're mentally ill to think they are a girl in their brain but are in a boy's body

Maybe you did because you're gay

pretty sure this is sarcasm but in the remote case that it isn't:

go fuck yourself

Edmonton is supposed to be a conservative city. Fuck this country

4 year olds dood evaluate your life

fpbp

People like this need to be killed.

I knew the left was going this direction since I was a kid 15 years ago. It's amazing how the pseudo-elite so intellectual and all missed the obvious trends when a fucking kid didn't. It was obvious then and it's more obvious now that the only real way to deal with the left is with violence.

4/8 b8 m8
breddy gud

Your IP has been traced and law enforcement has been dispatched to your location.

Woah this man just transitioned into another man

People like you better hope this stuff doesn't become normalize. Once you start feeling comfortable enough to oust yourself publicly with such an opinion, watch your fucking back. This issue is a red line for those of us with children. It will be the difference in having a discussion with you and kicking your door down and stringing you up from a tree

who the fuck cares if kids want to be called boys or girls or whatever the fuck else there is these days

stop being triggered autistic neckbeards and focus on more important issues like immigration jesus fucking christ

Pure fucking evil!! When can we start the culture war? Can we please start kicking the jews out of America now?

>tfw you're never too old to play make believe

Who's the jew?
>you the jew

They don’t innately know it’s wrong. That’s the years of social conditioning that child sex is taboo. In some cultures babies are given blowjobs by their mothers to calm them down.

>oy

What the fuck is wrong with these people ? Why won't anyone stop it ? Where's the outrage ?
>trump eats a bagel
>"BNLUMPPFF ATE A BAGEL THAT RACIST BIGOT IMPEACH REE"
>literal mentally ill animals try to influence fragile children
>whoop dee doo
Get your fucking act together, what the fuck

This is bait

Based Pajeet.

the problem with that statement is it also implies children understand about giving consent which they literally don't until they are like 16-18 years old

Let's be honest, everyone played crossdress at some point in his childhood (even my grandpa). But that was it: a game, not a fucking lifestyle and even less a sexual choice.

The problem is that today parents and teacher are so obsessed with all this gender shit, that whenever they see this they think the kid is coming out as queer or whatever.
You want to know why? Because they are themselves stuck in childhood mentally. For most cultures growing up is the moment you become fully a man or fully a woman.
Modern society loves androgyny because it is a way stay a bit longer in the comfy world of fun and games instead of go out and face realities.

>Its a mental illness.

>checked for truth

this test is weird it says I'm a twinkie? that's what a big guy at the gym called me... he said
>a twinkie with an ass like that?

dunno about trannies though...

FBI I know your in here. Please van this degenerate.

>Let's be honest, everyone played crossdress at some point in his childhood (even my grandpa).
I didn't. Never had the slightest interest in women's clothes. Your grandpa was a fruit and so are you.

whats this test called?

this guy gets it

I am really interested what their argument for this is, what about transgenderism breaks with the definition of a mental illness?

what do you think Sup Forums?

>this tragic creature

who could forget the lesbian mothers?

please use

This is (hoefully) good. The more over the top and extreme this shit gets the more people may finnaly get against this bullshit.
Inner City libs are of course excluded, but the more this gets into the news the more everyone else is informed of this... decadence of a falling civilization.

Outta my way Red Crayon fucking shits.

There aren't any genders at all. Only biological sex.
If you want to batle this crap you need to take your language back. Lukily there isn't any word for this in german, which is why they use the english term. Fighting that is a bit more effective.

Leftists gassed en mass when?

>So how will you explain your kids that it's normal for boys to become girls?
I don't. I hope very few others will either.

Some children cry at Santa Claus, that is just some old man with a fake beard and dressed in red. Those 3 trans/drags look like fucking Sailor Moon monsters.

fpbp

how about this?

What the fuck is wrong with you freaks?

>gender is a costume you wear

kys

>bait
This is bait

This is master-baiter

freud wasn't right about that castration anxiety business, but he is now.