Kyochuu Rettou Chapter 17 Part 2

Kyochuu Rettou Chapter 17 Part 2

Starting the dump.

If only this series didn't try to mix sex and gore

Why not both?

It doesn't work, like the example with the teacher.

The insect JUST HAPPENED to tie her up in a very sexual way before she exploded.

I don't understand what you are trying to tell. She died sexily

>doesn't work
You're going to have to explain it more than that. Fanservice and gore can work together. I get the feeling you personally just don't like it

Exactly, that's the problem. Don't mix sex and gore, it will just leave a fault taste.
Well to put it simple, the manga wants to be a B movie from the 80ths. But even B movies from the 80ths didn't go the lengths as seen here

Again the moment with the teacher comes to mind, or that girl who got killed by getting stabbed inches from her vagina.

Obviously because the manga medium can do much more since it isn't restrained by actors, effects and such.

What's this, jurassic park with bugs?

Centipedes aren't insects
Centipedes aren't the strongest arthropod
mattaku...

>A centipede
>Strongest carnivorous insect
Well now that's just insulting to beetles
In the future maybe, but for now it's "survival on giant bug island"

>freaks every chapter

Don't forget about this.

It was kinda odd to see that, but that is what it said. Guess we'll see next chapter in a month's time.

Hymenoptera scum

God this series makes me wish I were a huge prehistoric insect.

You know that you are just going to get eaten by other huge prehistoric things.

Ouch.

I want to be a bug.

He's just a faggot, ignore him.

>Why not both?
Not that guy but allow me to weight in on this. THis chapter has been very good because it only focuses on an impossibly sexy cast having to fight giant bugs with the emphasis being on the survival.

Previous chapters tried to do titilation scenes alongside gruesome deaths which generally doesn't work, for me, because when I want sexy stuff I ususally want to bask in it. This is the kind of setup you'd get out of a late 80s, early to 90s horror flick where a group of people are killed by sex themed monsters (Species comes to mind).

What's jarring is the fact that I am supposed to be horrified by the death at the hands of an insect/arthropod. Yet the artist is also trying to make it sexy which isn't impossible, but doesn't execute well in this case. Since the example of the teacher was brought up here's why it doesn't work. Bondage is already a niche fetish, but bondage into violent gore might leave people who are into bondage, but not into guro turned off. Basically, you have to be careful what quantity and types of fetishes you are mixing together because some don't compliment.

There is also the fact that bugs are the source of horror here so if you don't like bugs you won't find the scenes sexy because of their presence.

That being said I'll reiterate, this was a good chapter, it kept the fanservice out of the way and focused on the scenario.