Aikatsu & PriPara

Perfection is described as "a person or thing perceived as the embodiment of perfection." It has been believed for millennia that such a state of being was impossible...until now.

Wait until the other thread is dead.

>Maria rip-off

perfect

Poppu steppu gechuu :3333

I want to fuck Lala.

Someone please kill this thread.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post?

Not the retard that makes a new thread before the old one is dead.

By the way this is a general

>Coalgirls

Literally the only version worth of download.

>t. coalgirls

So what does everyone think of two S4+1 Admin becoming temporal transfer students at the Venus Ark? Good idea? Or bad idea? Shameful for Yotsuboshi? Or a genius keikaku?

I sure wish I watched children's card games

>temporal transfer students
Are we going back in time or something?

I hope we go back in time to when Ajimi was still around~da Vinci

About to finish S1 (1-50), what's the biggest difference between the original series and the alternate universe Stars?

This man is correct. We also need a special OVA or something that details Ajimi's origin story since she's pretty much the most interesting character in Pripara.

You're about to enter the most polarizing Aikatsu season of all
Also the fluffiest

How long until they go Paris so Marihu can see onee-chan and get her SPR?
Maybe we get to see Idles interacting with some nice black dudes.

Depends how they play it. I think people are overreacting to the idea that top idols might spend some time studying at another school for extra experience.

Pretty much everything in Stars is an objective downgrade of something in OG. From characters, plot, comedy, dresses, music, etc.

Stars is much more "srs business" and also has a lot of cheap drama. Designers have been completely removed for some reason, teachers are practically non-existent. Adults might as well not exist on Stars.

Instead of every idol just doing their stuff the classes are divided into Song, Dance, Teather and Beauty and as such everything revolves around them and becoming the top of the class which is called S4 who everyone admires and sucks their cock. As you may expect, everything is centered about this.

There's a male equivalent of the S4 called S4 that was added on the last minute because the writers "thought it would be cool" and as such they feel extremely out of place and there's very noticeable things about how shoved in they are such as how they don't have an school uniform and the male building of the school only exists in mentions. Also, 2 of them are super irrelevant.

There's also magic idol powers that the aikatsu system gives to people just because.

Those are the biggest differences I can about right now.

>Marihu
her name is Harumi

That was the point. Ako merely designed a typical Pop dress, whereas Kirara came up with a concept fitting of the brand's theme and came up with a design from it.

Well, the thing is that Yotsuboshi is sending them because Venus Ark has been blowing the fuck out of them. They are pretty much sending them into enemy territory to steal their secrets because they are fucked otherwise, and what's worse, Elza perfectly knows it's for that and yet she doesn't give a fuck.

>Designers have been completely removed for some reason
Because of the Dress Make system.

>writers "thought it would be cool"
The director never said that in the interview.

>male building of the school only exists in mentions
They share facilities sans the dorms. It's more like they don't bother including the male students in anything.

How many spiders could live in Kii's hair?

Where is the single

>Because of the Dress Make system.
Which is also dead now.

wow rude
Soon™

>Because of the Dress Make system.
An objectively shittier replacement.

>They share facilities sans the dorms. It's more like they don't bother including the male students in anything.
What's the point of including male students if they are not gonna show them or do something with them then?

Romance and shipping bait
It's been really effective so far

My point was that ainons seem to forget that Aikatsu is a toy commercial sometimes.

And it's now a shittier one thanks to decisions of that kind. Just because it's a toy commercial for kids doesn't make it immune to criticism.

I'll make a sub group and rip Akatsukin's subs just replace every Laura with Rola

I'll download those if you replace it with random names such as "rolo" and "roly poly".

tchout tchout~

What's Aoi looking at on the computer?

I know, but for some reason, people keep blaming the anime staff for these decisions. At least aim that criticism in the right direction.

A skilled staff would be able to write around the "we want you to include a machine that makes clothes so that the little girls can play customization at the arcade" mandate instead of just lazily removing the designers and call it a day.

How did Pretty Rhythm work? That one had some blatant "buy our toys!" shenanigans, but it always felt in control of its own story and characters.

She's watching Miracle Tunes.

But the whole point is that the little girls are their own designers with the Dress Make system. It's not like they don't exist in the anime either. Hime and Lily started their own brands and they never needed to focus on the brand designers of the other S4 brands. Yume's designer showed up in the last episode.

Staff-fags, how much does OG and Stars staff differ?

A rival to a lackey. How low has she fallen.
What a loser.

Rola may be a loser, but at least she's cute.

Depends on the size of the spiders. If their legspan is smaller than her palm lengthways, I would say at least fifty could nest in there comfortably. More if some were babies.

just find out for yourself

Meant to reply to

You are completely missing the point I am trying to make.

At least she's happy. Can you say the same about yourself?

Since they were forced to get rid of designers to make room for the Dress Make system, they should have had the teachers play a similar role. But instead we got knock off Johnny, keikaku man who turned out to be an incompetent dork, and three others who are completely irrelevant.

If Yurika-sama is the idle with better butt
and Yume is the second, who is the third? Otome?

Nono.

>Rola's happy after being cucked
heh a loser indeed.

At least she will get her own brand and SPR and isn't getting written out, Ako.

The only cuck here is Ako. Even Roller is stealing Tsubasa-senpai.

But Elza is actually competent.

Rola may be cute, but she's still a loser.

As long as she's not cucked in bed it's awright.

LOVE YOU!

As long as she doesn't compete with Yummy and remains in her team, Dolores won't lose this season.

Look at Vegeta and ask yourself if what you wrote is right.

Vegeta has never lost to Goku though.

The only character anyone could conceivably job to is Erza.

Elza is the one who's gonna end up jobbing right at the end though.

Why would it be jobbing if it's at the end? By that point it's just losing.

That's not jobbing

Then why do people say Rola jobbed?

>leWMface.jpg

2wingS for life

Nobody says that, they just call her a loser.

>Goku
>Is a hick
>Has to work the fields, no time for his hobby
>His wife is a dick

>Vegeta
>Richest man on earth
>Has all the time in the world to dedicate to his hobby
>His wife is a bro

Vegeta won at life.

COME

JOIN

THE

VENUS

ARK

Elza wouldn't say to anyone in this thread because everyone here is useless and talentless. She only scouts people with potential and drive.

Meh, whether the final Aikatsu World Cup is in pairs, trios or individual Dolores is gonna end being top 4. In the first 2 scenarios she can only get grouped with Yume and in the third the top 4 would be Yume, Hime, Erza and Rollercoaster .

What's the point of these threads?

Discuss idles and fap to Lala

This is the point.

>tfw its an individidual competition and they throw Rola a bone by giving her third place above Elza but she still plays second fiddle to Yume

It's only WMface.jpg now, some user was salty about le ebic reedit maymay

Friendship

Because Yume and or Rola probably can't believably surpass the greatest idol(s) in the whole world by the end of this season.

It was believable when Ichigo did it because by the end of the first season she was more or less already biting at Mizuki's heels, and it was established that she had immense talent for being an idol, probably more than Mizuki herself. Yume on the other hand, only got where she was because the aikatsu system forced her beyond her limits over and over.

Those necks are pretty long

Fuck that. Taking away the ability to be ironic on the internet is killing man.

But he's never happy.

Yes he is. He's just tsun about it.

Man is dead.

He is on the inside.

Ok, ok, I'm gonna le again, just because I leove you

Thank you.

Le

Ichigo is SO CUTE

>Yume on the other hand, only got where she was because the aikatsu system forced her beyond her limits over and over.
As much as I dislike Yume pushing, you worded that badly. It implies that even if Yume got gud artificially it means she still got gud.

Putting Yume actual skills aside, the thing here is that she just becamse S4 and still bumbling around like a novice at times. Ichigo by this time had spent her whole first year at Starlight and one year in Murrika. It's a buttload of experience Yume does not have.

In Pokemon terms, Yume leveled up with Rare Candies, which means no EVs, while Ichigo trained by battling properly which means she got her EVs and as such a stat advantage.