Is he a good character?

Is he a good character?

lol sure

Scum compared with based skeletar

Law is a fucking jobber, but I like his devil fruit.

Literally the only reason he's strong

>based Corazon died trying to protect this faggot.

Only makes him more of a great guy

He is literally the only good thing on the Dressrosa trainwreck.

I feel the same way about him that I do about Bruno. They're both good and sufficiently developed characters with cool powers, but all of that comes at the expense of characters who probably deserved that more (The Strawhats and Giorno).

nigga can't even use his powers right. Should have been the most OP ability but the user is too dumb and writer is a hack.

Does anyone know how his DF even works? If I remember correctly when he split vergo in half, vergo had his full body haki on. If that's true, why can't he just do that to everyone since it seems haki doesn't counter it?

He's OK. His backstory (before meeting the Donquixote family/Corazon) was so riddled with tragic it ended up feeling like a parody to me though.

I like his relationship with other characters more than the guy himself. Still he's alright.

Law just had stronger haki

I fukken hate how fanart makes laws time with doflamingo seem cute

Do you guys think Law was mad about the Strawhat Grandfleet thing?

I mean he did a lot of work too and organized the whole event and then everyone goes and becomes Luffy's ally while completely ignoring him.

I don't really cares about credit and is just happy that doflamimgo was beaten

Law's fetish is cuckoldry, so he gets off on it.

""""""""""character""""""""""

I liked it

I didn't

Dude got on the Strawhat crazy train expecting to be the conductor, when he didn't realize that this train has no rails. So now he's a first-class passenger on our non-stop trip through funkytown.

At least Biege had enough of a mind to ride business instead.

Why

Why not

Why why not

I liked his interactions with the rest of the crew
>just wants to be a brooding badass but they tie a talking reindeer to his head

No
He also has poorly conceived and OP power